Sign in to follow this  
TOM3CH

Your New Years Consumption

^woodstock

Nope, similar, but it is just outside the town of woodford

And it rocked hard

a shot of jack daniels, a shot of hennessey (i hate taking shots, cant handle it) and a whole lotta cans and bottles of jimmy and coke

aww kept me going all night, and i actually was counting down too. last year was so smashed that i couldnt be bothered going into the house and count down with everyone so i just stayed outside with a mate and kept drinking

Why the f**k would you do shots of Hennessey? It should be sipped and savored.

f**king amateurs.

^^ why would you sip and savour it? what are you like 50 years old or something? it not freakin wine

i think im entitled to drink my alcohol how ever i want

freeze the redskins put them in a plastic bag and smash them with whatever.. then put the tiny pieces in they dissolve alot quicker!!

^^ why would you sip and savour it? what are you like 50 years old or something? it not freakin wine

Just stick with passion pop. Your clearly too young and stupid to appreciate good alcohol.

Just stick with passion pop. Your clearly too young and stupid to appreciate good alcohol.

pffft whatever man. just stick with sipping and savouring ur alcohol like a fag

i'm into doing alot of yager bombs atm, then once i'm all hyped up from the red bull i cant go past the old southern comfort and coke, love it!

i tried the red skin vodka thing, put about 8 of the suckers in, left for about three days and then went to drink it with a mate before we went out.

all the sugar from the red skin floated to the top and it pretty much just made the vodka red, still tasted the same.

ended up trying to strain the sugar out with a small tea thing but didnt work, went out to own little tipsy and agry because of the wasted vodka.

meh i cant even drink vodka anymore! anyone see the 5-0 Boose bus getn around melbourne this week! lol

pffft whatever man. just stick with sipping and savouring ur alcohol like a fag

lol

from what i remember ihad 5 udls some miduri drink 4 glasses of some punch! 12 jim beam and cokes 2 jager bombs 3 or 4 smirnoff blacks and i dont remember what i had after that but it was another 50 bucks worth