Sign in to follow this  
S13ge

nats

anyone going into bradon to irritate the v8 kids over the weekend if so hit me up cos i love it lol number is in the other post

ill prob b out there 2 nite. maybe at about 12. wat u got running in ur s13?

i have droped the black top out of a s15 in it now its at crd getting the exhaust and inter cooler put on it and dyno tuned

Haha its not like many if any of the good v8's will be out anyways - lots are hardly legal or would have to put their exhausts back on :P . Checked it out today was pretty fun and some impressive cars regardless of if they were V8, rotary etc. Some R33 skylines failed pretty hardcore several times today though haha. Shoulda seen the reception an s2000 got trying to show off by a crowd of relatively intoxicated muscle car fans.

Last Summernats i got stuck behind an old v8 which happened to break down in the middle of Braddon.

Not fun.......

I thought modified turbo cars were unreliable.

Last Summernats i got stuck behind an old v8 which happened to break down in the middle of Braddon.

Not fun.......

I thought modified turbo cars were unreliable.

Haha everything seems to fail when it will be the most embarrassing or inconvenient. A GT500 mustang broke down before his Go to Whoa run and a Mustang mach 1 died about 10m down the strip ha - no idea what it was but bits of rubber or something flew out from under it then it tried again later and same thing and just got towed away. It looked like a supercharger belt but the thing was still N/A so no idea.

Another one is one of my guide pins on my front calipers is stuck so I can't fit the caliper over the new brake pads :( Put the old shit ones back in so at least if i need to drive I can but hopefully get it sorted out on monday. Note I have to drive to qld in like 3 days haha so its a bit annoying.

Another one is one of my guide pins on my front calipers is stuck so I can't fit the caliper over the new brake pads :( Put the old shit ones back in so at least if i need to drive I can but hopefully get it sorted out on monday. Note I have to drive to qld in like 3 days haha so its a bit annoying.

think same thing happened to one of my rear ones when i changed the pads a while ago. its nothing a healthy dose of wd40 and a light tap with a hammer once its all soaked in cant fix

my weekend.

friday drove up from melbourne 8am left melb. got to canberra 4:30pm. the place was DEAD! went to bradon and it was blocked off cops everywhere ruining the fun. so we started our own. stood at a set of lights on northborne harrassing every car that stopped at the lights HAHAHA.

saturday = shit tits and some alright burnouts (at nats) that went off pretty good. went back to the YHA to drink(OMG THE CHICKS THERE!!!!!! european back packers++++)then went to SINSATIONS = epic fail shit tits.... went back into civic and hit up Meche (hardly any chicks out.) got to bed at 4am.

sunday got up at 9am. went to nats at 10:30 = shit left by 12 and headed back to melbourne. got home at 8:15pm. :)

canberra all up (i used to live there for 3 years) was dead. very disapointed in the nightlife something wasnt right lol (i know its holidays but yeh not everyone must have left LOL)

^^ yep, it's a crap place to live.

my weekend.

friday drove up from melbourne 8am left melb. got to canberra 4:30pm. the place was DEAD! went to bradon and it was blocked off cops everywhere ruining the fun. so we started our own. stood at a set of lights on northborne harrassing every car that stopped at the lights HAHAHA.

saturday = shit tits and some alright burnouts (at nats) that went off pretty good. went back to the YHA to drink(OMG THE CHICKS THERE!!!!!! european back packers++++)then went to SINSATIONS = epic fail shit tits.... went back into civic and hit up Meche (hardly any chicks out.) got to bed at 4am.

sunday got up at 9am. went to nats at 10:30 = shit left by 12 and headed back to melbourne. got home at 8:15pm. :)

canberra all up (i used to live there for 3 years) was dead. very disapointed in the nightlife something wasnt right lol (i know its holidays but yeh not everyone must have left LOL)

most people go away for summernats weekend. i have only seen shit tits at the nats, its always mutts never hotties. it was pretty good last year but didnt go this year. didnt see a single car driving around either over the weekend.

nats was dead, only 700 cars instead of usual 1200 i heard.

civic was pretty dead. except academy cos frede le grand was playing.

everyone is still away.

nats was dead, only 700 cars instead of usual 1200 i heard.

civic was pretty dead. except academy cos frede le grand was playing.

everyone is still away.

You sure? I think you might have that wrong.

There were around 1200 cars entered this year, close to 700 less that last year.

Thats what i heard, maybe i was told wrong ^

i hope it moves to Sydney, or changes dramatically

as much as i like a get together of tough cars, the bogan olympics is farked... canberra is a farked place to be over that weekend, so many farkwits, gay cars cruising like they're part of the event.. i'd be happy to see it move..

yeah its a f**ked wekend but canberrawould be crzy to let it go it brings so many people to canberra that wouldnt come other wise. o and saw a car on a trailer getting defected by cops wtf. guessing its because it had number plates on it. take it easy, stuart

The reason the fun police haven't managed to make summernats go the way of awesome firecrackers all year round and public nudity is that is brings shitloads of money into the local economy. Shitloads.

Anyone got figures?

^^ the Stanhope govt is doing their best to drive it away, they're jacking the prices that the organisers have to pay next year by $25K +