Sign in to follow this  
mackie

shuffle dancing... ne1do it in sa

^ then we all broke into "the drifter"

such good times...I smell another ferris buellers day off coming up...

There will always be haters of every dancing style. If you like shuffling then look out for the PHD event coming up in adelaide soon.

Hahaha PHD. I remember some blokes wearing PHD clothes at Bubble. Didn't struggle to keep up with them.

Then there was the time at Venus when some dude tried to shuffle when I was, and somehow I ended up shuffling with someone else on my shoulders. Weird times :lol:

I REMEMBER THAT that was gold, cos he tried to out do your shuffle, so you got joel on ur back and you both shuffled. WINNER

^ then we all broke into "the drifter"

such good times...I smell another ferris buellers day off coming up...

yes, its been quite some time since our previous ferris bueller.

call it, im in.

wait a sec, of course i am in, i invented that shit

*searches trading post for cheap used celsior*

BUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLEZ!

Can a mod rename this thread to 'all the prominent SA members who know each other talking shit' thread?

:P

Can a mod rename this thread to 'all the prominent SA members who know each other talking shit' thread?

as opposed to the other 20 threads in this section that should be entitled "BAWT and Uplate effheads giving each other reach arounds and mahogany canoe paddles" ?

as opposed to the other 20 threads in this section that should be entitled "BAWT and Uplate effheads giving each other reach arounds and mahogany canoe paddles" ?

:lol:

Point well noted

mahogany canoe paddles

*googles* WTF? :lol:

mahogany canoe paddles

*googles* WTF? :lol:

So I take it you found out what it is?

w-t-f indeed...

I use to be able to do it, prob can still but its been about 3yrs since i last had a crack

No softy u where just drunk trying to get to the fridge for another beer. Thats called stumbling not dancing.

Dont make me instruct another truck to reverse into your car.... :lol:

I use to be able to do it, prob can still but its been about 3yrs since i last had a crack

No softy u where just drunk trying to get to the fridge for another beer. Thats called stumbling not dancing.

Dont make me instruct another truck to reverse into your car.... :lol:

Its in the shop getting fixed at the moment so you wont be seeing it for a little while :P

....dirty cash i want you dirty cash i need you...

hahahah

I don't even like that song, but it brings back such 'fond' memories. Haha.

I never really Melbourne shuffled coz it's a Melbourne thing, but I spent a couple of years dancing similar. Hence Billy's 'Adelaide Shuffle' theory.

I'm getting old now, but still have it a little. In fact I did it in a full business suit last weekend. THAT tripped some people out lol.

hahahah ahh skittles dad and gumby . :lol: car sale/ pick up road trips rock...

There will always be haters of every dancing style. If you like shuffling then look out for the PHD event coming up in adelaide soon.

Hahaha PHD. I remember some blokes wearing PHD clothes at Bubble. Didn't struggle to keep up with them.

Then there was the time at Venus when some dude tried to shuffle when I was, and somehow I ended up shuffling with someone else on my shoulders. Weird times :lol:

I REMEMBER THAT that was gold, cos he tried to out do your shuffle, so you got joel on ur back and you both shuffled. WINNER

BAHAHAHA I remember. Double RAVE!

Depending how good you wanna be i have pills ranging from $10 right up to $25 :thumbsup:

hahaaaaa!! :rolleyes:

Depending how good you wanna be i have pills ranging from $10 right up to $25 :thumbsup:

Gotta fund the fuel for his Boat-Car some how :lol:

Gotta fund the fuel for his Boat-Car some how :lol:

How much it cost you to fuel your rig softy :P:lol::P:lol:

You drinking the cheap stuff??

Wheres the Crownies lol

That truck shop next door should sell beer them blondes can poor me beer anyday :P

Wheres the Crownies lol

That truck shop next door should sell beer them blondes can poor me beer anyday :P

Crownies are shit.

....dirty cash i want you dirty cash i need you...

hahahah

I don't even like that song, but it brings back such 'fond' memories. Haha.

I never really Melbourne shuffled coz it's a Melbourne thing, but I spent a couple of years dancing similar. Hence Billy's 'Adelaide Shuffle' theory.

I'm getting old now, but still have it a little. In fact I did it in a full business suit last weekend. THAT tripped some people out lol.

hahahah ahh skittles dad and gumby . :lol: car sale/ pick up road trips rock...

FOURF

Wheres the Crownies lol

Crownies are shit.

its VB with a gold label...whats not to love?

back on topic for 1 post-

shuffling has got pretty big in adelaide over the past year.

although most poeple dont do it to hardstyle here more house. electro. anything with a decent beat.

its also different to hardstyle shuffling, slower, some different stuff i havent seen people in melb do.

to many losers do it in town now, so i dont like doing it all the time. but hey i have fun doing it and im

better than 99% of the people that do it. lol. and chicks think its cool some of the time :]

back on topic for 1 post-

shuffling has got pretty big in adelaide over the past year.

although most poeple dont do it to hardstyle here more house. electro. anything with a decent beat.

its also different to hardstyle shuffling, slower, some different stuff i havent seen people in melb do.

to many losers do it in town now, so i dont like doing it all the time. but hey i have fun doing it and im

better than 99% of the people that do it. lol. and chicks think its cool some of the time :]

Chicks DO NOT find it cool at all. the only other people who find it cool are 3am cooked cats who are tripped out and just cant focus on the person shuffling feet... If it was that good, you'd do it at home to songs on the radio, but no it gets done in the middle of dancefloors hoping that other losers will catch on.... Big cooked male bonding session IMO, meanwhile my eyes are firmly directed at the passing tang :P

i do it around people that are off there eye balls on stuff just to f**k with them.

i like watching someone whos good at it,which there arent many hahaha.

allways fun to bust out when pissed tho i spose.

back years ago when traffic was the place to go the kids used to pump the talcum power on the floor down the front and try and bust the hardcore melb moves and looked as gay as those blokes from frankston in the videos.

the only kid who actually looked the goods was this deaf guy who danced next to the speaker and went off the vibrations he felt. did sme pretty cool tricks with his hat and shit.

but that was many many moons ago.

check out some of the C walks and C walk shuffles on u tube... looks pretty GAY!

Fixed

the only kid who actually looked the goods was this deaf guy who danced next to the speaker and went off the vibrations he felt. did sme pretty cool tricks with his hat and shit.

robbie? he's still around.