Sign in to follow this  
mackie

shuffle dancing... ne1do it in sa

....dirty cash i want you dirty cash i need you...

hahahah

I don't even like that song, but it brings back such 'fond' memories. Haha.

I never really Melbourne shuffled coz it's a Melbourne thing, but I spent a couple of years dancing similar. Hence Billy's 'Adelaide Shuffle' theory.

I'm getting old now, but still have it a little. In fact I did it in a full business suit last weekend. THAT tripped some people out lol.

hahahah ahh skittles dad and gumby . :lol: car sale/ pick up road trips rock...

hahahahha hilarious i forgot those names for a sec. Remember when TN crawled into the hotel room, like literally crawled up the stairs, through the hallway and inside the room hahahah

p.s thanks loz for letting us rest there for a few hours

cute ass. fat chicks looks else

yeh i shuffle. use to shuffle back in the Gateway days when they crank hard trance at the Essence Event. i rekon shuffling and hard trance goes well together.

i stick with the adelaide style shuffle. its more smoother then the gay melb hardstyle shuffle.

Adelaide shuffling ftw ! -

dan, we all know you dont believe you can dance, but when you dance, you shuffle, and its pretty good. so stfu and be happy about it.

There will always be haters of every dancing style. If you like shuffling then look out for the PHD event coming up in adelaide soon.

Already got tickets.. we will be there. B)

There will always be haters of every dancing style. If you like shuffling then look out for the PHD event coming up in adelaide soon.

Already got tickets.. we will be there. B)

im definately down for this. when is PHD comming down ?

It's while I'm in Melbourne...feb 14th I think?

SATURDAY FEB 14th PHD RETURNS AT LIVE ON LIGHT SQUARE

Once again the phd crew return for another night of PURE HARD DANCE.

After poppin the lid of the place last time dj Soul-t returns to bang out his blend of hardstyle and hard trance. Joining him will be the hard nuts of the PHD crew the versitile hard man K*Y*P and the two hardstyle nutters Pazzle and Voog.

Local support djs

Roket/Mr S/G-force/Adrian-V/Raiden/Audio mayhem/Kaos theory/Sgt stomp

Avarice/mishen/Equinox

doors open @10pm, 18+ event

Tix 15 from venuetix, mtme, derringers city and rhino-tix or more on the door

the only kid who actually looked the goods was this deaf guy who danced next to the speaker and went off the vibrations he felt. did sme pretty cool tricks with his hat and shit.

robbie? he's still around.

thats the lad.. couldnt place to name. to many googs ago.

Shuffling is what 15-16 y/o kids do at bus stops and at shopping centres to hard style on their fones in Melbourne.

Don't do it, it's gay.

u live in SA and you got it spot on.

kids that want to drive VL's or honda's that have never been to an actual club dancing like f**k wits in public. its kind of embarrassing watching it.

back on topic for 1 post-

shuffling has got pretty big in adelaide over the past year.

although most poeple dont do it to hardstyle here more house. electro. anything with a decent beat.

its also different to hardstyle shuffling, slower, some different stuff i havent seen people in melb do.

to many losers do it in town now, so i dont like doing it all the time. but hey i have fun doing it and im

better than 99% of the people that do it. lol. and chicks think its cool some of the time :]

Chicks DO NOT find it cool at all. the only other people who find it cool are 3am cooked cats who are tripped out and just cant focus on the person shuffling feet... If it was that good, you'd do it at home to songs on the radio, but no it gets done in the middle of dancefloors hoping that other losers will catch on.... Big cooked male bonding session IMO, meanwhile my eyes are firmly directed at the passing tang :P

alot of people in general think its pretty cool when you are good at it. and ive talked to alot of people in town because of it. im not trying to sound cool im just telling you the truth. also sounds pretty lame, but i do shuffle round my house alot when listening to music. i enjoy doing it and enjoy showing people how to do it. f**k i even taught my mum how to shuffle.

I was with Robbie last night at a BBQ

robbie?? hahyahhahahahhahahah id never have guessed from the weekend!

Shuffling is what 15-16 y/o kids do at bus stops and at shopping centres to hard style on their fones in Melbourne.

Don't do it, it's gay.

ahh... shut down...

that kid in the video is possibly the coolest kid ever... bit hard not to love it after watching that clip... its sick imo

That shuffler is a fag, Bobby-J rips that kid to shreds....

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=lBnqnh682AQ

pitty i got an interview for the reserve few days after, otherwise i'd have some fun.

n701006046_2367087_9827.jpg

Jeez. Everything gets re-cycled.

Dancing like a tool (shuffle) was around in 1991 when I was a wee lad.

shuffling is really gay and stupid and should be made illegal in SA...kinda like a Kings of Leon cd

now im always open to all types of music and dance, i collect and mix hardhouse vinyl, drumnbass etc, i play guitar and love rock music, some metal, classical, blues etc but I HATE hardstyle and i HATE shuffling. why?

1 - hardstyle is a stupid genre that was created by just stealing bits from other genres. steal a bassline from hard house/NRG but make it more thumping and less funky, steals melodies and riffs from trance and hard trance etc etc etc and you have a new genre. absolutely nothing original about it at all. and it completely lacks and form of substance. every song is just a thumping driving bass driven tune that focuses on the flat bassline rather than anythign else. sure they throw in a trance style melody or riff in but as i said where's the originality?

2 - shuffling is stupid because its all about how you look while you are doing it rather than how you feel. dancing is supposed to be an expression of the human body to music and THAT should be the focus, but with shuffling its all about how cool you look and the moves you can do rather about how much fun your having. anyone thats ever gone to a melb hardstyle event will see where im coming from, esp if you've also been to an adelaide event like enchanted forest to see the difference. I don't care that you can flip some stupid top hat 3 times while you shuffle your feet like a retard, stop covering the floor under my feet with talcum powder and get the f**k out of my dance space.

2 - shuffling is stupid because its all about how you look while you are doing it rather than how you feel. dancing is supposed to be an expression of the human body to music and THAT should be the focus, but with shuffling its all about how cool you look and the moves you can do rather about how much fun your having. anyone thats ever gone to a melb hardstyle event will see where im coming from, esp if you've also been to an adelaide event like enchanted forest to see the difference. I don't care that you can flip some stupid top hat 3 times while you shuffle your feet like a retard, stop covering the floor under my feet with talcum powder and get the f**k out of my dance space.

Ex-f*cking-Zactly!

You dance to feel good and enjoy it for yourself. It doesn't matter what other people think. Whether you are actually a good dancer with good rythem, or aren't so 'stylish' and you're a bit out... Point is, if you're having fun, thats all that matters.

hahaha i think jordy lives by your motto dan in all things :lol:

TN is a mad shuffler

Ex-f*cking-Zactly!

You dance to feel good and enjoy it for yourself. It doesn't matter what other people think. Whether you are actually a good dancer with good rythem, or aren't so 'stylish' and you're a bit out... Point is, if you're having fun, thats all that matters.

I too see people shuffling and it looks like they're putting soo much effort into it and then they eventually stop cause they're so exhausted. Not to mention noticing that they're doing it for attention and to look cool. I can't see the 'fun' and 'expression' in that.

Dance for yourself. Not for others.

edit: I also agree on your view on hardstyle. I've never been able to get into that...

lol u posted up a vid of a choreographed performance, but dancing is all about feeling and nothing to do with what u look like? :lol:

dancing is a lot more than just feeling, otherwise every clown on pills listening to a classic dance track would be doing it for a living.

haha no shit, shufflers just wana put on a show, albeit 30 secs until they are exhausted.. u cant chill out to that.

hardstyle purely exists so people on pills can trip out. when they sober up they are like wtf is that shit i was munting to last nite :lol:

shuffling is the most gayest style of walking... yes i wont even call it dancing... id rather learn classical jazz then that... ive been doing rnb dancing for many years now and have been taking it more and more seriously for the last year.. the last few months more and more people are getting better at dancing and ive been getting alot of battle offers while being on the dance floor at different places... the other week i seen this mad metro dude shuffling and i thought to my self i wonder if he knows anything else so i went and got in his face and busted some moves and he pritty much just wanted to walk away lol shuffling = GAY

Ex-f*cking-Zactly!

I too see people shuffling and it looks like they're putting soo much effort into it and then they eventually stop cause they're so exhausted. Not to mention noticing that they're doing it for attention and to look cool. I can't see the 'fun' and 'expression' in that.

Dance for yourself. Not for others.

edit: I also agree on your view on hardstyle. I've never been able to get into that...

lol u posted up a vid of a choreographed performance, but dancing is all about feeling and nothing to do with what u look like? :lol:

dancing is a lot more than just feeling, otherwise every clown on pills listening to a classic dance track would be doing it for a living.

I guess you missed my point... And I don't think you're the dancer sort of type, from what I would gather? :P

Ok... Well it is about what you look like too... I probably didn't word it the best. But I can't see any emotion and feeling in shuffling, like you can in other dancing. Yes that video was choreographed, but thats not the sort of dancing you're going to be doing in a club is it :P

lol get enough drinks in me and the dancing shoes go on :lol:

there are tonnes of forms of dancing that dont portray the same emotion and feeling as others to different people, doesnt mean they arent dancing. to different people it would mean different shit, for some people shuffling is expressive and gets the adreniline going with the music, maybe not for u, but in the end thats just ur opinion.

shuffling is the most gayest style of walking... yes i wont even call it dancing... id rather learn classical jazz then that... ive been doing rnb dancing for many years now and have been taking it more and more seriously for the last year.. the last few months more and more people are getting better at dancing and ive been getting alot of battle offers while being on the dance floor at different places... the other week i seen this mad metro dude shuffling and i thought to my self i wonder if he knows anything else so i went and got in his face and busted some moves and he pritty much just wanted to walk away lol shuffling = GAY

How can you say that shuffling is gay if you dont like it dont watch people do it just go do your GAY rnb dancing and take it SERIOUSLY. ffs people winging and saying its gay and stupid, if you dont like it dont do it or watch people do it. the question at the start of the thread was SHUFFLING ANY ONE HERE DO IT. Not do you think shufflings gay. its a way of people having fun and doing what they like just like you taking your RNB dancing SERIOUSLY hey oh by the way rnb dancing is gay.

shuffling is fun to me and i do it occasionally at some events i go to, let people do what they want rnb , shuffling ,jazz, ballroom its all a way of people just having fun.

END

you can dance you can dance. everybody look at your pants.......................

you can dance you can dance. everybody look at your pants.......................

yeah there falling down