Sign in to follow this  
dam-re1

what is your latest purchase?

Something akin to this, old school picture for an old gun. Taken up Target Rifle Shooting, and was recommended as the best beginners rifle. Awesome!

i've got an omark made .243 sitting in the safe waiting on a scope and a freshen up. great rifles.

Samurai S0500xx 15oz Japanese Selvage Denim 0500xx6.jpg
Where did you buy these from?

Got these from Right Hand Distrubution (RHD) @ Ebenezer Place in Adelaide. Speak to Andy.. great guy, and has plenty of good Japanese denim - Tellason, Flat Head, Samurai, Pure Blue, Indigofera, Momontaro, Sugar Cane etc

rpf1's for the 13

310297_350170738405277_805895806_n.jpg

Also some other items if you can spot them in the background

Started buying some stuff for the redo of the car at the end of the year

Bonnet Pins

142v3v7.png

Latches for the front Bar ( had a few hits and need something to help it stay on now )

2qducuv.png

nice, is that a new speed triple?

my latest is some aeroflow fittings for my surge tank and Forza Horizon :P

belated 25th bday present for myself.. since i dont hurt myself enough on my downhill bikes

224509_10151158113163025_707227457_n.jpg

kx450f. goes arite.

GoPro HD Hero3 Silver Edition edit - heap of shit wont even turn on right out of the box. Apparently hundreds of people have had the same issue. Replaced with new working model :)

GoProHero3SilverEdition__53522_zoom.jpg

Edited by INMATE

After ALOT of farking around and calling in many many many favours I secured one..still not here yet, hopefully there isn't any issues with shipping

F1 Milspec2.jpg

How much didi the scope set you back??? :drool:

$2300US (same price as a standard F1) Hopefully it gets here and i don't end up in Guantanamo Bay lol

canon_eos_6D_24-105.jpg

Pre-order for a Canon 6D! So keen to get it, all of the 5D Mark III video features for $1500 cheaper! And seeing as my 5D Mark II has gone to the grave it's time to upgrade.

klipsch-image-x10-e8.jpg

Klipsch X10i... had bose in ear headphones. these are even better!!

is there something magical you have to do to make in-ear headphones actually stay in your ear?

is there something magical you have to do to make in-ear headphones actually stay in your ear?

No they are the same as ear plugs, they are big enough to sit in the ear just from friction.

They actually produce some exceptional sound because of the sealed environment and you don't have to worry about broadcasting your music to other people around you either because they are very quiet.

man, i have jammed those f**king things into my ears to the point of where it's painful then give it no more than 4 minutes and they fall out....

i totally get why they're great and i would love to have a pair, but they just won't stay in my ears :S

Edited by pyro

haha.. they fit fine in my ears... they seem very fragile tho...

man, i have jammed those f**king things into my ears to the point of where it's painful then give it no more than 4 minutes and they fall out.... i totally get why they're great and i would love to have a pair, but they just won't stay in my ears :S

you may need larger foam inserts for the earbuds, not all brands come with different sized "rubber" or foam or whatever they call it, I bough these a while ago and they came with different sized foam inserts, you just change em out and voila! They fit nicely :)

Koss Sparkplugs (wicked sound!!!)

img-0064-koss2-sm.jpg

also, i have had a pair of these and they came with different sized inserts (good sound also but not as bassy as the KOSS)

Sennheiser CX271

square_louped_cx_271_01_sq_music_portable_sennheiser.png

got both at harvey norman for around 49 bux

Thought i would add, to get GOOD sound from these ear buds, they were attached to one of these (got this coz f**k apple deep and the cowon has such awesome sound quality and adjustability for sound)

Edited by DRE20

Cheers mate :) Might keep an eye out :)

Cheers mate smile.png Might keep an eye out smile.png

You want to be purchasing these to replace the standard rubber ones.. they wont budge.

http://www.complyfoam.com/

My Ultimate Ears MetroFi's would fall out every 30 meters or so when I was out running, with the Comply's I have never had a problem.

^^ thats an awesome little product good find man