Sign in to follow this  
Jack__007

The offical 'Whats this song called' thread.

right,

few words from this dance song.

goes 'this is the best thing that has ever happen to me'...........'I love you, I need you' etc etc

any one know what its called?

right,

few words from this dance song.

goes 'this is the best thing that has ever happen to me'...........'I love you, I need you' etc etc

any one know what its called?

Hook N Sling - The Best Thing

is a remake of the Boom Crash Opera classic from the early 90's and is also resung by the orginal vocalist

how about the dance song 'thrill of it' or something

Empire of the sun - walking on a dream?

Googled the lyrics and found nothing?

Sick of getting a virus/spyware from all the lyric sites?

Ask in here :)

-----

is the track name for this song

its the cold play remix

wats its called

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>&ap=%2526fmt%3D18">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>&ap=%2526fmt%3D18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="360">

Evil Activities - Nobody said it was easy

Sorry about the double post but what is the first song

Sorry about the double post but what is the first song

Luna v Deepack - Biological Insanity

Commercial sounding weak as piss anthem, one of the worst hardstyle tracks of 2008 (if you could even call it hardstyle). The unofficial Hardstyle Mafia remix shits on it:

Also for the record, Evil Activities is mainstream hardcore, not hardstyle.

Empire of the sun - walking on a dream?

CHEERS!

Ok lads i need the sample playing in the background of this game song from

the sample playing in the background from the 30 second mark

theres this song i've heard recently dunno if its old or not... seems old... :D

but theres a house beat and there is a chick in the background that keeps saying oh yeah... then i like goes to a sort of calm and shes like "i can give it to you" or somes**t....

anybody got a name for it????

need to find out tha name of a freshish house song

that has the lyrics: "little lies, little lies, little lies...... and some of it is.... like i wish i could be as cool as you" and no i dont think its kaz james, as ive had a listen to a song close of his...

please answer via pm guys

cheers

Benji

maybe you guys can help...im trying to find out the name of a song or even just the artist so I can find the song from there...

I have little information...which sucks..spent 2 days trying to find it with my crapall info..

ok, its a female artist, blonde, and all I can recall from two of her clips on mtv are...

one of them, she wears a face stocking and pulls it up and down, its pretty trippy...and she also covers her face in gladwrap..

the other clip is also trippy, at one point they use hand capture stuff to follow her fingers as she draws pictures in open space like a sun, tree's, clouds etc...the song ends with a bunch of sets of blue hands on a black backround flying around as if they are birds...its a nice soothing song if that helps..

*sits back and waits for answers*

hey guys,

can u help me with this one?

song sounds like the sensation 2003 anthem, but the video clip is of some tree or has a tree idk,

but its one of those housy songs

maybe you guys can help...im trying to find out the name of a song or even just the artist so I can find the song from there...

I have little information...which sucks..spent 2 days trying to find it with my crapall info..

ok, its a female artist, blonde, and all I can recall from two of her clips on mtv are...

one of them, she wears a face stocking and pulls it up and down, its pretty trippy...and she also covers her face in gladwrap..

the other clip is also trippy, at one point they use hand capture stuff to follow her fingers as she draws pictures in open space like a sun, tree's, clouds etc...the song ends with a bunch of sets of blue hands on a black backround flying around as if they are birds...its a nice soothing song if that helps..

*sits back and waits for answers*

nevermind..finally figured it out.. Sia- Soon We'll Be Found

heard a song last night at an rnb club

all i remember is that it repeats "get your drink on, get your drink on" several times in a semi faded distorted deep voice

anyone know what song im talking about?

Sunday on Triple J around 11am.

"I think you're time is now"

"You're time is now"

etc

?

Sunday on Triple J around 11am.

"I think you're time is now"

"You're time is now"

etc

?

got it

Heard it a couple of times, might be new...It starts off with just guitar for a bit (might be acoustic) Then the drums and guitar hit and its like a catchy rhythm. It was on an episode of Home and Away a few days ago lol.

f**king radio presenters not saying the names of songs!!!!

two songs i heard the other night, f**king awesome.

song 1: if u move the selector to in between the y and 1 in the title ("Restream from friday here19th june")

some lyrics are "i dont eat know ham and eggs, cos theyre high in colesterol"

song 2: and move it directly underneath the 9

its like a song about the iron fist tournament from tekken (the game) and it has sound clips of the characters..its f**king epic!!!

radio pocast: http://www.rtrfm.com.au/restream/7409

hey can anyone help me find the name of this song. the link to the song im after is in this video here

its some sort of remix but the beat on it is phat really awesome track.

thanks guys

hey guys there this song iv been trying to find for like 3 years lmao

i got fuc.k all info on it dont even no the words but saw it a long time ago and fell in love.

its like a rock song i think and theres a older loooking guy singing in a jail his blond with long hair and his got a black gotie

and 1 of his guitar guys is new zeland and his got like long hair dun in like 2 long plats on each side

and they just kep singing in the jail and every 1s all angry and yelling and shit.

i think theres 1 main guy and like 3 other guys

any 1 got any idea ?

it old school

thanks.

saint anger - metallicA?

OMG !!!!!!! you son of a bitch

thank you sooo much bro hahaha im soooooooo happyyy wuhuuuu

3 years !!!!

thanks again.

hey can anyone help me find the name of this song. the link to the song im after is in this video here

thanks guys

still no one knows the name of this song?plsss help!!!!!

thanks guys

still no one knows the name of this song?plsss help!!!!!

yeah, the original is put your hood up by lil jon.

not sure who did the remix though.

i have looked everywhere and cant find this song.

its a new dance/house song. the film clip for it is off 2 kids runnin around like they are thugs? whats the song called. going crazy trying to find the song. damn radio announces dont tell you the names of songs.

found it. Riverside by sidney samison

what you guys need is this:

http://www.shazam.com/

Play song into phone, finds title and your all sweet.

Although im looking for the title of a song that is played in every night club atm but im usually too drunk to pull my phone out.

It goes something Like "Baby don't trip................ Ooh Ooh ....." its house crap but i just need to hear it and get it out of my head.

what you guys need is this:

http://www.shazam.com/

Play song into phone, finds title and your all sweet.

Although im looking for the title of a song that is played in every night club atm but im usually too drunk to pull my phone out.

It goes something Like "Baby don't trip................ Ooh Ooh ....." its house crap but i just need to hear it and get it out of my head.

Figured it out for myself: Get Shakey - Ian Carey.. I was sure it was better than that the other night though.......