Sign in to follow this  
flying_higher

Project Varietta R-RATED NEW PHOTOS ! PAGE 9

Hey Mate,

I like the first pic of the car - looks pretty fat I rekon... I would def change those rear lights though! (Not a fan of the rear bar either :P)..

Best of luck with it all!

-Ray

Hey Mate,

I like the first pic of the car - looks pretty fat I rekon... I would def change those rear lights though! (Not a fan of the rear bar either :P )..

Best of luck with it all!

-Ray

yeah not fan off those lights either but there led carbon fibre lights worth alot lol if someone wants 2 buy them throw me an offer

An update also i have got my custom colour mixed today looks insane keep looking next update will be car sprayed :D

damn i was just about to post up a colour suggestion too.

ill do it anyway!

180sx_61.jpg

damn i was just about to post up a colour suggestion too.

ill do it anyway!

180sx_61.jpg

tuff!

ur varietta's lookin good bro...

i cant wait to get some work done to my varietta..

i was thinking about the same kit.. but have another kit in mind with a different colour scheme..

first thing i need is to dump it on a nice set of 20's or 22's...

dont worry about all those haters out there...

how often do u hear someone say that they own a convertible s15? i've owned a normal s15, everyones getting one...

awesome cars.. but if u wna be different.. u gotta stand out right?

in the past 2 weeks ive owned mine.. even though its still stock as a rock its turned sooooo many fukn heads.. i've got some jaw droppers.. old and young..

dude, the chix absolutely love these cars more than the blokes do.. but hey, u'd want the attention of the chicks than the dicks right?..

once i started getting work to mine.. i'll put up a post...

anyways... keep us posted... and keep up the good work..

p.s if ever ur gna change ur gear box and clutch for the conversion... pm me.. i cant handle driving an auto car...

Car looks really nice mate keep it up!!! looking forward for more.

i was thinking about the same kit.. but have another kit in mind with a different colour scheme..

how often do u hear someone say that they own a convertible s15? i've owned a normal s15, everyones getting one...

in the past 2 weeks ive owned mine.. even though its still stock as a rock its turned sooooo many fukn heads.. i've got some jaw droppers.. old and young..

dude, the chix absolutely love these cars more than the blokes do.. but hey, u'd want the attention of the chicks than the dicks right?..

p.s if ever ur gna change ur gear box and clutch for the conversion... pm me.. i cant handle driving an auto car...

uhm, i wouldnt do the same kit. i'd go vertex(similar skirts and rear bar to VERY). probably the only good lookng kit.

his car isnt auto. and dont be so biased about the variettas. they have plenty of faults, especially the sound the roof makes when its up and your driving!

but i am a varietta fan. post some pictures of your car in a different thread!

isnt this thing on carsales

uhm, i wouldnt do the same kit. i'd go vertex(similar skirts and rear bar to VERY). probably the only good lookng kit.

his car isnt auto. and dont be so biased about the variettas. they have plenty of faults, especially the sound the roof makes when its up and your driving!

but i am a varietta fan. post some pictures of your car in a different thread!

this kit actually looks good on the car... it slims down the ass end of the car.. being a varietta.. the ass on these things are chunky due to the boot... it does take sometime for others to get used to.. but i reckon once its painted.. it'd look shmick!!!!1

haha... mate... u have to read what i typed again... and read on what SURPRISE has typed up on his plans for this thing on the prior pages...

my car is the one thats auto.. he's planing on doing a turbo conversion with the rb25det... im guessing he'd have to get a stronger gearbox and clutch to run that thing with no drama's... so i was kindly asking if ever he'd wna get rid of his existing clutch and box.. to let me know..

and mate.. i wasnt being biased.. i was just encouraging him with the project... if u've read throught this thread PROPERLY, u would have read through some negative posts...

but hey.. im not hatin... just makin my self clear if i havent done so..

and once i get some cash flow goin.. i'll start posting up the process of my varietta.. once i get a decent set of wheels.. i'll post up some pix... right now, its just stock as a rock..

oh, yeah makes sense now. sorry man.

yeah suprises kit looks great.. but with the roof up it will look abit wack. the widebody makes the roof look too small. but vertex kit makes the ass look in proportion and the roof and i think its just the right kit.

NISSAN AERO KIT

fasfasfsas.jpg nismoo_varietta.jpgnismoooooooo.jpg

VERTEX

photo_1.jpg photo_2.jpg

gl with the conversion..

lol my roof doesnt make a sound when im driving with the roof up but on the other hand my brothers does so just depends on each car.

hmm almost 2 weeks since the custom colour was mixed... any finished product as yet?

Really looking forward to see how it turned out! :)

wish u all the best mate should look awsome!

look forwed to seeing the finished product

very keen to see how this works out... i just hope its not 1 of them bright purple's u see auto salon style...

sumthin R34 midnight purple would be awesomee :) and the only way to go is god centred GT-C

should be sprayed by next week just been so busy lol yeah its a hot purple trust me lol. Its got a violet base coat followed by a special mixed purple coat with blue glitter mixed through it and then the clear coat. I have done a test panel and looked insane.

any pictures yet?

get some with the roof up aswel. im interested to see how the kit helps the varietta. :)

pics will be up when i get a chance to put the car back together has been sprayed now is the fun part getting everything back on where it was lol damn conevtibles have so many parts lol.

pics will be up when i get a chance to put the car back together has been sprayed now is the fun part getting everything back on where it was lol damn conevtibles have so many parts lol.

haha. yehhh must suck.

worst part is you always lose a million little trim pieces and screws. me thinks someone will be callign autech up. :P

gl man.

cant wait to see pics. are you goign to put huge rims on? maybe gold with chrome lip?

pics will be up when put all back together and ready to hit the streets, might not post photos till wheels are bought and interior is finished depending how i feel lol.

will prob go wheel shopping sometime this week as the car is getting put together during the week, then week after trim is getting done :)

heres a couple quick snap shots will have more photos after i have finished putting it together and buffed her up.

1.JPG 2.JPG

The colour looks wicked mate, be good to see it out in the sunlight!!

very similar to mine too!! :lol: