Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumCarSecurity

Sanji Keypad Immobiliser System ZXWI-KP

Sanji Security Systems Range

**EXCLUSIVE TO PLATINUM CAR SECURITY **

http://www.platinumcarsecurity.com/Sanji.htm

ZX-WI Keypad

The ZXWI-KP is a 5 number keypad immobiliser system that requires the driver to enter a personal pin code before the vehicle may be operated. The driver is given audible feedback via a built in beeper. Additionally there is an auto back light facility that illuminates the keypad so it becomes visible during night operation. This system also prevents car theft even if your keys are stolen.

This new wireless keypad system is Exclusive to Platinum Car Security and offers additional security in its wireless design. With the keypad section of the system being detached from the main immobiliser module it makes it impossible for thieves to be able to trace wires back to the central module and disable it.

zx40kp_fr.jpg

Price:

Supply Only: $125.00 Inc GST

Supply and Fit: $185.00 Inc GST

GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE

Features:

• 1 Immobiliser Circuit

• Personal ID Keypad (User may select Pin Code and change anytime)

• Anti-Scan Mode

• Back-lit on Keystroke

• Service Mode

• Security Housing

• Compact Housing (approx. 5cm x 4cm)

• Fail to Drive Circuitry

• 2 Anti-Hijack Modes

• Wireless Keypad for added security

• 5 Year Warranty

Programmable Features:

• Forced Hi Jack

• Driver Door Hi Jack

• Pin Code selection

I've got one of this fitted into my s15 silvia

I'm loving it ^_^

seeing as its wireless keypad..

how long does the battery last/ what type of battery does it take.

wouldnt wanna get stuck if the battery dies!

By wireless it means that the units are not joined in anyway.

The actual keypad still does have 4 wires for power, earth, ignition and door (therefore needs no batteries). Then the immobiliser module has its own wires.

Example of the meaning of 'wireless' in this context:

You could wire the keypad up the front and then place the module up the back near the fuel pump but the there are NO WIRES connected between the two units.

This is awesome for security becaues it means a theft even if he can see your keypad he cannot trace the wires back to the module, and immobiliser. Basically he would have to search the entire car for the module. Which is great for security cause it could be anywhere.

How it works:

The system uses digital technology to modulate through the existing wires in the vehicle to communicate between the two systems. Thus no actual joining wires exist.

It will work if you wire the immobiliser to the starter motor (but this means the anti-hyjack feature will not work), but otherwise if you wire it as it should be done, it will prevent the vehicles remote starting feature, ie: to an immobiliser that prevents the car running as well as starting,

Remote starts are not very good for security normally they just have an immobiliser on the starter so the remote start feature can work, basically just useful for the starting feature.

how will it work with a auto/remote start system installed? will it still work?

Its up to your level of skill really I cant say.

Wires you need to find:

12v Constant Power

12v Ignition

Earth

Door Switch

Immobiliser (can be anything)

That is all so if you think you can find them wires then should be easy just solder the alarm modules wires on and presto done.

Where you find these wires is up to you could be really sneaky and hide the module anywhere.

I can send you through the installation manual if you would like to look at it? Just PM me your email.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Gardener

Platinum Car Security

Would I be able to fit/install one of these myself?

Thanks for answering!

As i guess.. not ready to give up my remote start on the hot summer days..

but hv to reconsider on the security issue on my car now..

Just curious, will it be easy to swap the immobiliser wire(from starter to other immobiliser), so te remote start can still be used on summer, and swapping back during other seasons?

It will work if you wire the immobiliser to the starter motor (but this means the anti-hyjack feature will not work), but otherwise if you wire it as it should be done, it will prevent the vehicles remote starting feature, ie: to an immobiliser that prevents the car running as well as starting,

Remote starts are not very good for security normally they just have an immobiliser on the starter so the remote start feature can work, basically just useful for the starting feature.

You may not be able to do that depending on how the alarm is programmed. In order for you to change the immobiliser your alarm must have been programmed to not actually have the immobiliser active unless the alarm is actually set off or triggered. But most remote starts (especially the cheaper ones) have this immobiliser constantly active (because its cheaper design) and thus can only be used on starter because if you moved it to the ignition for example your remote start would be trying to start the car but the alarm has the immobiliser on (on the igntion) preventing it from starting. So it works against it self.

Hence why I say most remote starts dont offer good security because they rely on the starter being the immobiliser.

Hope this helps you out anyway.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Gardener

Platinum Car Security

Thanks for answering!

As i guess.. not ready to give up my remote start on the hot summer days..

but hv to reconsider on the security issue on my car now..

Just curious, will it be easy to swap the immobiliser wire(from starter to other immobiliser), so te remote start can still be used on summer, and swapping back during other seasons?

umm for ur car to run off auto start it has to switch the ignition on aswell not just the starter motor trigger.... u could keep this if u bypass the alarm through a good quality relay ..... u might get a headache figuring it out though...

I saw that you are selling alarm system too, any one of those can suit this Keypad immobiliser system?

You may not be able to do that depending on how the alarm is programmed. In order for you to change the immobiliser your alarm must have been programmed to not actually have the immobiliser active unless the alarm is actually set off or triggered. But most remote starts (especially the cheaper ones) have this immobiliser constantly active (because its cheaper design) and thus can only be used on starter because if you moved it to the ignition for example your remote start would be trying to start the car but the alarm has the immobiliser on (on the igntion) preventing it from starting. So it works against it self.

Hence why I say most remote starts dont offer good security because they rely on the starter being the immobiliser.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Gardener

Platinum Car Security

Hi mate,

Will work with any car alarm I sell.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Gardener

Platinum Car Security

I saw that you are selling alarm system too, any one of those can suit this Keypad immobiliser system?

Kind Regards,

Daniel Gardener

Platinum Car Security

Hi Daniel are you open this easter long weekend or do you do after hours installs? ill PM with more details.

cheers Rich :)

Sign in to follow this