Sign in to follow this  

dont kill me for these noob questions lol

Mine does this I gotta yank the thing right up hard for it to lock I think it needs some adjusting and some better brakes :)

Also my dam drift button doesn't stay in any more it slowly comes back out and you gotta press it back in every now and then dam thing I priobably should take it out for daily driving so i'm not constantly popping it out to lock the handbrake but I can't get the thing off the actual button now cause its on so dam hard :)

Edit: I find it harder to initiate a drift using the handbrake aswell, gotta think to much rather then come up to a corner swing kick the clutch and your sliding but I still suck anyway :)

Mine does this I gotta yank the thing right up hard for it to lock I think it needs some adjusting and some better brakes :)

Also my dam drift button doesn't stay in any more it slowly comes back out and you gotta press it back in every now and then dam thing I priobably should take it out for daily driving so i'm not constantly popping it out to lock the handbrake but I can't get the thing off the actual button now cause its on so dam hard :)

Edit: I find it harder to initiate a drift using the handbrake aswell, gotta think to much rather then come up to a corner swing kick the clutch and your sliding but I still suck anyway :)

if you have to yank it up real high, the problem is your cable, your pads could be fine.

as for your button, maybe hit it with some wd40

if you have to yank it up real high, the problem is your cable, your pads could be fine.

as for your button, maybe hit it with some wd40

if you put wd40 on it, it will never stay in ever again....

duct tape for handbrake button, tape over when on track, remove on street :)

^^^ Thats what I was gonna do :lol: Its like the hole where the button pushes into in the actual handbrake has gotten bigger from pulling the button in and out to use the handbrake.

how long would a standard cluch last when driftin im thinking of just buying a new one. any in mind something that will hold up to the test

lol at not having clutch in. they drift sprinters with like 80kw, so as if 180 isnt going to be enough.

how long would a standard cluch last when driftin im thinking of just buying a new one. any in mind something that will hold up to the test

how much power do u have, and what car?

how much power do u have, and what car?

s14 with230rwkw just got it

my 180 doesnt lock, but im pretty sure one of the pistons is seized that and the pads are shit.

hmm my type x handbrake works so bloody well

dont even have to yank it right up

hope it stays this way for a while :lol:

type x

:rolleyes:

:lol:

wait....wait... wat?

TypeXXX has a type-x?

+ 1 for new drifter watching the drift bible, teaches u heaps. My sil doesn't always lock but just gotta adjust the cable. As for using hand brake for entrys some ppl like to others dont , I had no problem doin it on the dipper at qr.

Come in in 3rd shift lock back to 2nd rears lock, pull hand brake get nice angle then ease on the power.

My 2 cents

Hayden

just power over halfway in the corner haha, it should work.

just power over halfway in the corner haha, it should work.

commo style FTL

scando flick that bitch