Sign in to follow this  
SR_2000

s14 track car, time to get serious and start driving hard

dont usually like yellow cars but uv pulled it off well....flares look very nice props on that the only thing i dont like is the wing but very nice car none the less

cheers buddy the wiring will get cleaned up, just been a matter of getting all the other stuff done

also got my offset rack spacers done today, will hopefully install them tonigth and get some pics up, they are a work in progress but time will tell with how much offset they will need, if anybodys keen i may be able to get some made up to help some of ya out

lol edit just realised u wrote wing not wiring lol, i didnt like the wing to start with but once i put it on i just realised it finished it off

just installed my offset spacers, there really good with 10mm lockspacers and dont straighten the rack end on full lock, but i will be redesigning them to incorp a 15mm lockspacer and to be more offset so more info will be coming on thoses 1's next week bet hers a couple of pics of these 1's the increased lock a lil bit to so should be even better next week fingers crossed

before

DSC00923.jpg

after

DSC00931.jpg

rack end on full lock

DSC00929.jpg

looks good. and you know it dont ya steve!!! very good job mate... you forgot the stitches in the roof though.... lol nice work. josh

100_0909.jpg

the cars loooking mint! and colour on black wheels is a win haha what rear bars on that s13?

looks swoosh nice job.

the yellow came out not bad rarely see this colour so its ftw. :D

100_0909.jpg

the cars loooking mint! and colour on black wheels is a win haha what rear bars on that s13?

it's BN sports, was originally off a 180sx too for those that don't believe one fits the other ;)

wow!..

great idea with the roll center!!! did the idea work out?

don't crash it :)

This car is fukin hot! Love the rear over fenders! wish u could roll the streets in cars like this... :P

man this thing is looking fkn awsome! lovin em flares on the rear too..

cheers for the comments guys, atm ive run out of cash to throw at it lol so its on the back burner for a month or two, or untill i sell my chaser

progress hasnt been alot i got my cage, havent fitted it yep as goign to get the windows tinted first so its just a lil easier to slide at the twilight praccys

im in the progress of making knuckles and new offset rack spacers, i beliove this car is goign to be quite the pig to slide the first few times lol as it goign to take alot to set it all up

this is my favourite s14 in aus, by far. congrats on an awesome build.

steve im coming around tomoro. now your done and out your shed we can start work on my car. its about time......

Ohh man this thing is sweet as!

Can't wait to see it out on track thrashin

nice work!!!!! :D :D

Nice work, that would have taken me about 8 years lol. Your shed looks awesome too!! But this street looks like the devil 100_0909.jpg

nice write up mate cant wait to see some sideways pics!

this is my fave post, reminds my of my mate who comes round to help me work on my car but ends up just farting around <_>

Lot of work went down this weekend.

Steve finally got off his ass and got his paint on.

29032009917.jpg

the man himself in action.

29032009918.jpg

29032009919.jpg

and the final outcome.

Note to self, drinking and painting may lead to random resprays :lol:

im aiming for drift school, i got a few things on the go for it atm so updates will be coming in the next couple of weeks

effing sex... good luck with it!!

nice work dude loos madd!!.. personally id maybe throw a set of super wide workx on an take the wig of.. but still looks mad! good job

congrats mate, awesome job looks sik...

love to know the weight of car now with all the new welds and bracing lol

Looks awesome....Wheels look perfect but one suggestion might be to put some yellow tape on top of the red then it will be hottness.....

cheers guys

lil bit of a update, i got my self a hks twin plate clutch and thanks to nigel the z32 conversion kit and my box is sitting at work waiting on me to whip the belhousing off so i can get it machined. im debating on whether or not to save the extra cash and get a better yurbo or just get a tune and go for a slide, but on my next list of stuff to do is new coilovers, insatll the hydro hand brake, upgrade the master cly at the same time plus alot of other stuff to do with steering

wow! what a top build mate, and such a good job for a backyardie. well done mate. :)

Hang on a tick while I change my undies....

That car makes me want to ring up the guy I sold my S1 to and buy it back of him

What type of paint did you use, 2PAC? and What respirator did you use.

Cheers

cheers buddy

i used 2 pac and i cant remember what the respirator was i think it was like a carbon or charcol 1 all i know is that it was the 1 thats meant to be used lol

no updates atm, ive been really lazy and trying to sort out some cash to get things moving