Sign in to follow this  
OPTION 1 GARAGE

Kumho Tyres! Direct from the warehouse to save you $$$$$$$$$$ Have a look

*edited* sorry just got to check tire clearance on the rx7 before ordering. will update my request tomorrow.

cheers

No probs , most of that list you had up were not in stock in Melbourne but what we can do is an internal transfer through Kumho from Qld - it costs $7 a tyre extra so still cheap as and takes 4 >5 days .

Let me know what your chasing and will sort it for you

Paul

Awesome thanks paul

Heres the list

6x KU17 235/40/18

6x KU36 225/45/17

2x KU36 235/40/17

4X KU36 235/40/18

Cheers Neil

6x KU17 235/40/18 - None in Melbourne , would have to send some down for you from QLD so $145 ea

6x KU36 225/45/17 - OK Melbourne $206ea

2x KU36 235/40/17 - Not made in KU36 , 245/40x17 closest $205ea and in stock Melbourne

4X KU36 235/40/18 - OK Melbourne $196 ea

Let me know

Paul

2x KU36 235/40/17 - Not made in KU36 , 245/40x17 closest $205ea and in stock Melbourne

Sorry i ment 2x 235/45/17 ku36

just nutting out the sizes would a 235/40/18 ku36 fit a 10" rim?

willzy if you like you could always put your order in with mine(im getting 18 tires may as well make it 20 lol). as im getting a few in that size for the rx7

Hey Neil,

If you don't mind can I put mine together with yours?

I've already paid for mine and is pending to be sent. The guy that was suppose to pay for his is no where to be seen or heard of :rolleyes:

I have ordered 2x 225/50R16 KU36's.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Andy

yeh shouldnt be a problem unless option1 says otherwise?

Sweet, by way of this post I'm sure the guys from Option 1 Garage will see and adjust accordingly. Just hope it's no inconvenience to them, but apologies if it is. That other guy chinky is a fkn stuff around <_>

Thanks Neil, Emma & Paul and lol at me trying to save $40 ^_^

Cheers,

Andy

Edit: By the way Neil when do you think you'll be right to go through with the order, payment and eta?

Sweet, by way of this post I'm sure the guys from Option 1 Garage will see and adjust accordingly. Just hope it's no inconvenience to them, but apologies if it is. That other guy chinky is a fkn stuff around <_>

Cheers,

Andy

Edit: By the way Neil when do you think you'll be right to go through with the order, payment and eta?

Hey Andy

Your deal is organised with chinky , he has paid and we should be able to clear pickup today sometime , will let you know

Paul

*edited* sorry just got to check tire clearance on the rx7 before ordering. will update my request tomorrow.

cheers

No probs , most of that list you had up were not in stock in Melbourne but what we can do is an internal transfer through Kumho from Qld - it costs $7 a tyre extra so still cheap as and takes 4 >5 days .

Let me know what your chasing and will sort it for you

Paul

Awesome thanks paul

Heres the list

6x KU17 235/40/18

6x KU36 225/45/17

2x KU36 235/40/17

4X KU36 235/40/18

Cheers Neil

6x KU17 235/40/18 - None in Melbourne , would have to send some down for you from QLD so $145 ea

6x KU36 225/45/17 - OK Melbourne $206ea

4X KU36 235/40/18 - OK Melbourne $196 ea

Let me know

Paul

Sorry i ment 2x 235/45/17 ku36

just nutting out the sizes would a 235/40/18 ku36 fit a 10" rim?

willzy if you like you could always put your order in with mine(im getting 18 tires may as well make it 20 lol). as im getting a few in that size for the rx7

235/40 should go on a 10 with a bit of stretch , we run them on 9.5 all the time .

235/45x17 KU36 in stock Melbourne but getting low on stock $143 ea

Paul

Anyone want to do a group buy in melbourne?

I'm after 2xKU36 235/45/17, Require 6 more tyres

If your interested, msg me and i'll organise it.

Yeah tack the order onto xris`s no probs

Paul

Cheers,

Andy

Hey Andy

Your deal is organised with chinky , he has paid and we should be able to clear pickup today sometime , will let you know

Paul

Ok thanks for keeping me posted. Awesome, chicky came through with it (I retract my comments in the previous posts lol), just wasn't sure on what was happening as there was no correspondence from him via pm, calls, and sms... So I had no indication if he was going through with it or not.

If you can let me know the pick up procedure and which day that would be great. I know it's an inconvenience to you but I can't seem to get in touch with chinky (maybe combining orders ain't such a good idea after all, unless it's someone you know lol).

Thanks,

Andy

You have PM :D

4x ku36's 225/40/18

to WA 6230

I'd have preffered 35's but at this price, i can't complain :D

EDIT

hey price on KU36 2x 225/50/16 shipped to 3152 please!

Edited by didz

I'm keen if you're still organizing willzy ill pm ya

No problems.

Can we please order:

KU36

6x235/45/17 = $858

2x215/45/17 = $282

KU17

2x225/40/18 = $346

Are all of the above available in Keysborough, Melbourne to Pickup?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Ok we have a few changes I would like to add in .

There will be no more pick up from the warehouse option available till further notice sorry everyone - the only place this may happen is Perth as it is so expensive to ship there from QLD but this is still to be advised . Most of the problem is low stock in Melbourne and Sydney so its just not viable . It is something we wanted to try so as costs were kept to a minimum , my apologies to anyone that was trying organise orders under this system .

We are currently negotiating a better freight deal , will let everyone know as soon as we can get it organised . Basically the reaction to this has been huge so there is obviously a need for tyres at great prices out there B)

So all orders are shipped from our shop in Brisbane Qld for now , we will do all we can to keep the freight price down to a mininum everyone !

On a positive note we are negotiating to get Federal tyres in on this deal including RSR`s , more info soon

Paul

I am about to do a melbourne order of 8 tyres if anyone needs to add.

Cheers Nath

Please read above post

No problems.

Can we please order:

KU36

6x235/45/17 = $858

2x215/45/17 = $282

KU17

2x225/40/18 = $346

Are all of the above available in Keysborough, Melbourne to Pickup?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Please read above post as well ..........

We are temporarily out of the 215/45/16 KU36, will be a while until more come in unfortunately but there is the 225/50/16 available in the KU36... sorry guys!

Hi Emma/Paul,

Its jason, any updates on my order. Have you contacted Kumho Melb to enquire whether the tyres have been dispatched yet.

Hi Emma/Paul,

Its jason, any updates on my order. Have you contacted Kumho Melb to enquire whether the tyres have been dispatched yet.

Hi Jason,

We have the Kumho Manager coming in today and will hopefully get that sorted asap.

Thanks,

Emma

^ So does same go with my order along with (chinky) Martin's order?

Paul advised that he was going to get back to me yesterday arvo or latest today with confirmation of invoice and when to pick up?

Anxiously awaiting...

Cheers,

Andy

ahhhh crap was just about to organise deposit of $2776 into your account for our tires in melbourne...pm me if we can work something out. freight costs on 16 tires is going to be killer.

ahhhh crap was just about to organise deposit of $2776 into your account for our tires in melbourne...pm me if we can work something out. freight costs on 16 tires is going to be killer.

Hey have a couple of meetings with freight companies tomorrow morning , will be in touch !

Paul

hey can i get 4 kumho KU36 215/45/17 and ill come in tommorow and put down the desposit? how long will they take to get here?

We have sold out of those tyres for now , there are none left in the Kumho warehouse ! Will be posting when they are available again soon and we will take backorders

Paul

sweet so if i come in tommoraz can i back order some for the prices they are now for when they are ready?

As they will be new stock which will be more expensive and we are working on tight margins the price will have to go up sorry - to what we are not sure just yet

Paul

I know the post says the special is for this month only but is that 100% strict?

Also please let me know when you find out about new freight costs as I was looking to order 8 tyres.

I should have ordered back when pick up was available. :(

EDIT: What is stock like for this possible order:

2 x 235/40R18 KU36 $197

2 x 235/40R18 KU31 $142

4 x 245/45R18 KU31 $148

Sign in to follow this