Sign in to follow this  
Stunn-R

NSW Spotted Thread

spotted RYD11R on old windsor rd last night had a chat while stopped in traffic.. your ride sounds sweet mate.

the sideways action was the result of oil at the corner....not on purpose...

Thanks for the compliments and Spotted back smile.gif .. is that your daily drive? Sorry man forgot the username you gave me... Got pics of your R32?

yeah thats the daily im sick of driving a commonwhore. cant wait for the R32 to be on the rd....only pics r on my phone or my facehooking page...

Just spotted a p plater s13 (dark blue?) green p's on Quakers hill parkway as I was walking my dog. Didnt catch the plate "bsr11t" or something I think.

2 s13s in lurnea? I think sirdriftsalot?

Spotted asian chick at a red light over near parra just now? The darkish navy blue colour?

Spotted SUS515 I believe. White with wheels, looks clean bro. How did you like my black smoke :)

Spotted White S13 last night turning off Gt western into Minchinbury.

Spotted a Black 180 getting its ass handed to it by a :ph34r: stock :ph34r: cressida.

Spotted a White 180 on princess hwy Tempe this arvo.

spotted KNG180 near sylvania along port hacking road a few nights ago. I was the baby blue 200 behind you for about a minute. Your car sounds nice btw :)

Edited by FKD-LAW

Waved to a yellow aero kitted s15 on sunnyholt road this Arvo, thanks for waving back haha. I wish I had an aero kit :-/

Spotted BPT90N on my street as I was walking home...

Dropping the girlfriend home? :thumbsup:

Just spotted a p plater s13 (dark blue?) green p's on Quakers hill parkway as I was walking my dog. Didnt catch the plate "bsr11t" or something I think.

yeah man, i think i seen you round too :)

Spotted a white s15 with aero front bar lastnight at the st marys band club, you at the fight night too?

Friday night - Dark blue/black Sil80 with white XD9's north bound on Pacific Hwy Turramurra...

Saturday - Spotted 2 white 180sx driving together near Stamford hotel north ryde, both with headlights up.

Sunday - Spotted a white 180sx today near top ryde shopping centre.. Appeared to have Type x rear lights and early model front bar.

spotted this morning on princess hwy,

white 180sx with chromes in a 3 car pile up behind was a big semi trailer... =\

Spotted a P plater in a ghetto S13 with Non turbo SR and locker try do a U turn in front of his mate and ended up going around in a circle in a quiet back street in blacktown.

That didnt look like u meant to do it champ, go to eastern creek and dont be a wanker it wasnt cool.

Spotted a P plater in a ghetto S13 with Non turbo SR and locker try do a U turn in front of his mate and ended up going around in a circle in a quiet back street in blacktown.

That didnt look like u meant to do it champ, go to eastern creek and dont be a wanker it wasnt cool.

Matte black/Front widebody/Black slightly dished rims?

I think it might be a mate of mine.

spotted a silver type x on botany road yesterday about 7ish, had an ns sticker on the quater window

and a black series 1 s14 on canterbury rd about 4:30 yesterday

black s15 with altezza lights heading up hume hwy yagoona on Saturday arvo, i was gettin my car washed. looked familiar

spotted:

driving next to jdm-S13 (same plates on his dp) on cabra rd a few weeks back heading towards cabramatta.

i was in the shit looking white 180. I turned off towards mounties.

and last nite, pewter s15 with front vertex kit filling up behind me (black s13 silvia) at mobil on parra rd, ashfield/leichardt.

spotted:

driving next to jdm-S13 (same plates on his dp) on cabra rd a few weeks back heading towards cabramatta.

i was in the shit looking white 180. I turned off towards mounties.

and last nite, pewter s15 with front vertex kit filling up behind me (black s13 silvia) at mobil on parra rd, ashfield/leichardt.

lol cant remember you man >.

Spotted jdms13 i think on cowpasture i was driving the black bmw you looked right at us. Lol

lol didnt see ya bro =L

JDM-S13 did u have pink stockies at one stage?

Spotted a s13 with pink stockies and red p-plater a while back at cabramatta (public skool) when i had my blue silvia.

Nahhhthats another bloke. I met him a couple of timesss. Lol

Spottted white s13 just turned r

from the horsely drive onto cumverland hwy. P plater not sure red or green lol

Lol. All good, mite see u around next time, since we are in the same general area.

Also spotted today, light blue silvia s13 on m4 west bound and champagne 180sx on burnett st merrylands.

spotted white s13 with black bonnet and boot in lindfield yesterday arvo

that was me. and thanks for ur comment

spotted an s13 with loud ass exhaust on mowbray rd chatswood tonight.

grey or light blue?? (couldnt see cuz night)

with what looked like gold buddy club rims

that was me. and thanks for ur comment

Vegas?

spotted shifty on windsor rd car looks awesome