Sign in to follow this  
Stunn-R

NSW Spotted Thread

Saw a Silver S15 (Axn-54a) with a Black Boot Lid on the way pass Fairfield today. Nice Car mate :shades: I was in the White S15 Behind you :thumbsup:

uve got the plates OOH 200?? think ive seen that plate somwhere in the west a while back

Saw a Silver S15 (Axn-54a) with a Black Boot Lid on the way pass Fairfield today. Nice Car mate :shades: I was in the White S15 Behind you :thumbsup:

uve got the plates OOH 200?? think ive seen that plate somwhere in the west a while back

Yeh thats my Plates . From around the west Area :shades:

ive got OOH-180 LOL any1 here have OOH plates?

You two will make a perfect couple :)

Saw a Silver S15 (Axn-54a) with a Black Boot Lid on the way pass Fairfield today. Nice Car mate shades.gif I was in the White S15 Behind you thumbsup.gif

Yeh thats my Plates . From around the west Area shades.gif

You two will make a perfect couple smile.gif

Thats cute LoL smokedrink.gif

Spotted DR SEX or SEX DR, can't remember exactly, red S14 (I think) in Newtown. That car is........interesting.

No way? The widebody Series 1 S14?

Last I heard it was red labelled and living up near Newcastle way..

S0-Saucisse-du-vendredi-Nissan-200-SX-Mach-94267.jpg

You guys mean this abortion ^^^ , cant believe its still around. :sick:

on another note , I spotted a tidy gold S13 monday morning M4 heading penrith direction looked like it had s14 or s15 stockies on.

Edited by gomanji

That thing looks like something out of fifth element...

Spotted a white r33 with tripa plates on pacific hwy at charmhaven.

Whilst i loved that car when i was in school, I can understand it isnt everyones cup of tea

That said, it did have some serious hardware. Built motor, C4 box, Porsche brakes and so on

Spotted DR SEX or SEX DR, can't remember exactly, red S14 (I think) in Newtown. That car is........interesting.

Yeah man i saw that too! Parked out the front of a workshop on King St.

Took a pic and posted it on facebook straight away for maximum lulz.

Has fake cross-drilled and slotted rotors too. Didnt get a good look at it though. Threw up a little and kept driving.

Just spotted a silver S14.5 CHU-888 on Wentworth Ave giving it a hit. Be careful around there dude, I got done there by a sneaky undercover not so long ago.

Sounded f*cking baws though.

Just spotted a silver S14.5 CHU-888 on Wentworth Ave giving it a hit. Be careful around there dude, I got done there by a sneaky undercover not so long ago. Sounded f*cking baws though.

lolz, thats where i got done too, they sit there in the morning right where it goes from 70 to 60, usually a blue hwy patrol lolz now i just give him the head nod when i go passed ^__^ i know ur there u sneeky kent

Yeah man i saw that too! Parked out the front of a workshop on King St.

Took a pic and posted it on facebook straight away for maximum lulz.

Has fake cross-drilled and slotted rotors too. Didnt get a good look at it though. Threw up a little and kept driving.

If its still in the same condition it was back in the day, you'll find those are Porsche brakes ;)

Could have been lol. But at first glance looked fake.

FFS.. is the only way to add a pic in a reply, to upload it to another site and then copy the url??

wtffffffffffff.. the little my media tab has photos ive uploaded in the past.. but no option to add a new one?!?!?!

someone provide me with an answer pls..

anyways...

parked next to this dude today.

309016_10150868861550456_522755455_21291699_1176183918_n.jpg

^^ wth post pics of it sounds hectic..

spotted a yellow s15 on pacific hwy chatswood just tonight

probably my car about 530pm

spotted a blue spec-r with white rims artarmon pac hwy last night ~5pm

That thing looks like something out of fifth element...

Spotted a white r33 with tripa plates on pacific hwy at charmhaven.

do you live on the coast?

what colour s14 do you drive? maroon?

Yeah man a maroon s1 there's a bloke that has one that's almost the same in the area too only mine has a white navan front bar till the vertex kit goes on. And mines about 4 inches lower...

Spotted a nice blue s2 near Kanwal school with ant??? plates

and a ricey sexxed out candy s2 with 20s aqu54x plates

And nice 180 with a black front bar near Wyong leagues...

Edited by Guppy-s14s1

spotted a white s15 parked on curb outside a dealership on parramatta rd today.. i SWEAR it was moogs car.. had the exact rims..

spotted a grey s15 on lane cove rd just before epping rd turnoff, with spokey rims..

had some fun on epping rd just before lane cove tunnel with a black s15 with blue parkers.

Spotted SNEESY in the city on fri night, I was in the dark purple 180 behind you. Very neat if your on here

Thanks man :)

spotted a white s15 parked on curb outside a dealership on parramatta rd today.. i SWEAR it was moogs car.. had the exact rims..

Probably because it was his car now owned by the dodgy Edward Lees Japanese Auto centre dealership....

Yeah man a maroon s1 there's a bloke that has one that's almost the same in the area too only mine has a white navan front bar till the vertex kit goes on. And mines about 4 inches lower...

ah okay, the one i see often is on black drifteks, and it's pretty high, i haven't seen yours around.

i had a grey onevia, a blue R31 on superlites and a red s13 silvia. you might have seen them about.

got a black sileighty now but i'm still on P's so i can't drive it legally yet :(

panda 180 type x with widebody front on the princess highway playing games with me n a 4door 34

looks fat with a p h

and saw jay 018 today dunno if its anyone on here, looked good

ah okay, the one i see often is on black drifteks, and it's pretty high, i haven't seen yours around.

i had a grey onevia, a blue R31 on superlites and a red s13 silvia. you might have seen them about.

got a black sileighty now but i'm still on P's so i can't drive it legally yet :(

Pretty sure I seen the blue 32 around a while back.. My wheels are black d1r's so they kinda look the same to old mate

Spotted a pewter s15 with a chick driving on great western highway round parra.....plates were MYWPN or something like that......followed closely by a dude in a black s15.

Jungle green s14 plates DUC 200 parked next to me in a parra carpark tonight.

she is a weapon :quagmire:

lol saw her today about 420 on centenary drive. she is indeed a weapon.

Hey I drive DUC 200!