any kno where I can get 2 tickets...

need them asap!!

please

pm me

cheers

Benji

From eclipsetouring.com

"t was supposed to be announced yesterday

i have heard from a few people that its at hindmarsh stadium but i dont know if that is or isnt true"

So yeah, don't know yet but can't wait!!!

Wow hindmarsh hmm I heard near beach somewhere! Hindmarsh would be good, near town!

i heard it was going to be near beach also, maybe 'shores' like they did that one on new years day while back.

they say groove is last 'outdoor' event of the season so i'm guessing we love sounds be inside! ;)

Also, whats the deal with tickets, coz i was lazy gettin em before... and VIP tickets??

hahahaa!! f**k up jordan! make me sound like a girl :wub:

iv been told it defendantly wont be at the shores!.... but f**k!! that will be sooo f**kin good if its at hindmarsh stadium!! shyyyitee!!!

cant be at the shores that place is too small paul van dyke was too hectic they had to stop letting people in to the main room it was that packed so heaps missed out on the main act (i got in)

call dale.. his numbers on the first post i did he will hook ya up a vip tickets... yeah the vip area is obviously a VIP area it has like bean bags, couches, lill cook out areas and bars n afew other cool things!

DEFF WORTH 25 buks!

Im still selling tickets. Sold quite a few now to ns.com members. Tickets are $95 and vip cards are $25

Pm me or call or message on:

cheers guys

Venue details,

they have yet to be released, its def not going to be at the shores, i spoke to Dale wed, there are a few options they are considering...

they are currently trying to find a place to have this event each year, sorta establish a home for it... because it is a winter event every stage will be covered and people will be sheltered from the elements..

One possible venue is the show grounds and i have been told that this is a very real option depending if they can come to an agreement about price...

but i can assure ppl it wont be held outdoors... just keep an eye out over the next wk or so details on the venue should be released soon..

as far as the VIP tickets go, they are an add on sale to your original ticket,

the details about the extra are also yet to be released as that will be finally determined by the venue.

but there will be a vip area, these normally consist of extra bars, toilets seating etc.

this year it was hoped that the vip area is going to contain leather seats and a few more luxuries that will set it apart from previous years, the is even talk of an after party only for vip members, however any truth to that statement cant be proven but would def be nice... i'd say there is most likely to be an after party, chances are that if u have a VIP pass it could be free entry or something along those lines.... but like i said earlier this is all speculation atm as to exactly what the VIP ticket will get u.

i've got mine and alot of my mates have also got theres, this event is def going to be a good one and well worth the money i say...

$90 tickets are gone. All tickets $95 now

hey mate, if i get tickets off of you is it any cheaper than going to a venutix outlet?? cheers

f**k I cant wait. Its right when I should be studying for uni exams but meh, its going to be insane!

$90 tickets are gone. All tickets $95 now

hey mate, if i get tickets off of you is it any cheaper than going to a venutix outlet?? cheers

yes. you save a few dollars. venuetix adds on fees when they sell them.

getbuckled_logo.jpg

ill be there

Yeah I'll be there too haha. Should be incredible. I'll get around to getting tickets soon enough.

venue yet???
We are down to our final two choices and just need a few more days to ensure we make the perfect choice. Both setups are equally exciting and both will offer a substantially different feel to any other festival on the annual SA calender. Just to help narrow the field a little bit.

-It's not Monarto Zoo, haha, nice rumour though.

-It's not the Shores. too small.

-It's not Thebarton Theatre, too small.

-It's not the Entertainment Centre, too small

-It's not AAMI Stadium (It's football season)

So, adelaide oval, showgrounds, convention centre(all of it lol)/festival theatre

thats about all the large-ish places i can think of...

and yes, so so keen to go.

lol i rekin its gonna be at hindmarsh!! or the showgrounds!!

BONYTHON PARK

Having been the source of intense speculation and sheer anticipation for several weeks, the time has finally come to unveil the Adelaide site for WE LOVE SOUNDS 2009 FESTIVAL held on the June 8th, Queens Birthday Weekend.

Decided on at Bonython Park this year, festival organiser Cameron Smith (Eclipse Entertainment SA) explains why it is the perfect choice, “As the host for We Love Sounds 2009, we had the highest expectations for the festival. Consequently, we explored every venue possibility in South Australia to make the most informed decision. We wanted to deliver a music festival with a style and ambiance that complimented the unique We Love Sounds brand and showcase. In the end, the best site for this event turned out to be the one we could create ourselves within the wonderful canvas of BONYTHON PARK”.

What’s that you say? But it’s winter, how will that work? At least 75% of festival will be undercover which will provide total protection from the elements and will undoubtedly create a far more intense party atmosphere - unrivalled by any other parkland event! With it’s BIG TOP shelter and arenas, no expense has been spared, but Smith says that the “audience’s comfort and peace of mind is worth every penny”.

Tickets are already 60% sold out with 6 weeks to go so expect this event to sell out before event day. Everyone should be aware that part and parcel of enclosing all of the areas for a major festival is an inflexible licence capacity, i.e. this year’s event will be limited to 8000 attendees. Please don’t treat this like a normal outdoor festival, if you want to attend you must buy your tickets early because once the venue reaches its capacity there will be no more opportunities for entry.

More info from Eclipse about Adelaide’s We Love Loves 2009 winter music festival:

* Our main arena will be the same BIG TOP MARQUEE that hosted THE PRODIGY in this year’s BIG DAY OUT BOILER ROOM, with side walls added to protect from the cold it will enhance the indoor stadium atmosphere. When planning our main arena for ARMIN VAN BUUREN and ARMAND VAN HELDEN, we’re pulling out all the stops. Massive BIG TOP, lasers, big screens, huge Novatech sound, light and stage setup. We’ve seen Armin play some amazing arenas and this is definitely how we want him to remember his first huge Adelaide event.

* Continuing the BIG TOP theme, arenas two and three will also be fully enclosed in large circus marquees.

* All our bars will also be heavily staffed to provide efficient service. Service areas will be sheltered from the elements under marquee structures.

* We’ve not only stepped out of the box when it comes to catering, we have stepped it up! Event sponsors Wicked Pizza and The Shores Complex will be co-presenting a Parkland festival first with a fully sheltered catering tent connected to the bar areas. This area will provide an undercover food court with tables and chairs offering delicious hot selections from pizza to curries to authentic mexican making sure you have the fuel needed to get through this extravaganza!

* TOILETS TOILETS TOILETS!!! We would never forget the most important factor to any major event. Working in conjunction with CLEAN SA, we will be maintaining clean stocked toilets and lots of them to make everyone’s day that bit more pleasant. CLEAN SA will be doing serious cleaning while the event is in progress so that the event doesn’t morph from a music festival into empty-can-strewn-all-over festival as the day wears on.

* For those that want some VIP treatment look no further than the $25 VIP upgrade option offer. We Love Sounds 09 organisers have designed the area for people who want to be able to relax as if you were the queen herself (or king!). The VIP area boasts a separate marquee structure, heaters, live feed of music and images from the main arena, lounge areas, a separate bar and separate toilets. Limited VIP passes available.

WWWOOOOOOO HOOOO!!!! pre drinks at mine!!!!!!!