Sign in to follow this  
indecision

yahoo japan spesh

wiring half way there, just got to decide where to put the fuse boxes now...theres so much more room in the bay now...one of the changes to come is metal guards got a pair of s13 ones to cut up and should have the s15 guards next weekend and then cut cut and then roll the guards to fit the meisters...

venting against fibreglass...calm they are good just need wider and metal is the answer...ill be painting the bay soon ill pm you sometime during the week...

pm replied...picked up a few bits this arvo clean and painted engine x-member and some boxed caster rods mounts...get right into the wiring this weekend...few parts on the way from japan...by sea so will be a while before they arrive but will be worth it...

picked up 15 steel guards today still looking for s13/180sx ones...then chop chop....still working on that wiring mission slowly, removed hicas completely...gtr brakes and os giken twin plate with lightened flywheel arrived. few parts up for sale soon too not needed anymore so selling time

you are going to be waiting quite a while yet...getting the rad support and sorting these front guards is next after the wiring shit and getting the interior sorted then will be finishing the suspension then finally the on to the paint then engine work will be the final piece to be done. no more details on the engine/driveline build thou sorry got to keep somethings to myself

The rad support, if you are changing it to a s15 one, you are better off getting a new one from Nissan, from memory they are like $300...

thanks for the tip whiteq rang up nissan today much cheaper then i expected to pay for all the front end bits might get a few more bits while im there

few new bits picked up and on route from japan waiting for a few more auctions to finish up ill update on the weekend

bar_syousei_ber-img600x450-1262675968jj5iwx41419.jpg

sakatazidousya-img600x450-12620825552ybfeg12401.jpg

sakatazidousya-img600x450-1262082555hcwaxr12401.jpg

another de-motivational update for jacob

bought camber tops coming in air frieght

also ride height at rear 45mm

going to have to raise that slightly

xxx_enashop-img600x450-1262920303rccnvb28525.jpg

nah jacob was just saying my post are so demotovational...just very bland and yea all it is is more parts and what not. forced got a link?

this thing is gonna be insane took me like an hour to read :D lol good luck cant wait for pics (Y)

thanks still no luck finding that phone to pc cable...well wiring is getting there soldering and heat shrinking every wire is a pain in the ass but 2 more solid days it will be done and then interior goes all back in til the cage lands mid feb then fit that up and bride zeta 2 should be here around early feb, camber tops fortnight rsr exhaust probs early feb. hopefully after its finished it should be something alright

another boring mid week update

yea another set of type x lights....so very exciting (insert sarcasm there) and i only bought them for the carbon center and lower piece, anyone looking for a pair of type x lights?

weekend shall bring more spending and parts and work and maybe pictures maybe

600x450-2010011400031.jpg

updates - wiring is getting there should be finished tomorrow, few little things fixed up on the way, hint to anyone thinking they should seam weld their engine bay try on something else first so i dont have to waste my f**king time cleaning it up. previous owner got a tad excited on the ol welder made a f**kin mess, battery tray is gone and some other random bs bracket. other then the wiring not too much else going on, if there is enough time interior should be back in the car by tomorrow arvo but wouldnt count on it, hpi cover is more motivation to make something better then that.

maybe pics tomorrow

another boring mid week update

yea another set of type x lights....so very exciting (insert sarcasm there) and i only bought them for the carbon center and lower piece, anyone looking for a pair of type x lights?

weekend shall bring more spending and parts and work and maybe pictures maybe

I'm after a complete set of Type X Lights including both garnishes if you want to sell??

thanks northside - its ok atm think ill be happy once the body work/paint and wiring are done then it will start to look like its going somewhere...

s13 xtreme - ill bring you a set in from japan if you want pm me

update - wiring still not finished so waiting til the weekend to finish it...also need to find a daily if anyone has a rolling 180sx pm me

thanks northside - its ok atm think ill be happy once the body work/paint and wiring are done then it will start to look like its going somewhere...

s13 xtreme - ill bring you a set in from japan if you want pm me

update - wiring still not finished so waiting til the weekend to finish it...also need to find a daily if anyone has a rolling 180sx pm me

PM Sent :thumbsup:

sup rich.

finally remembered my login for this site

love the car man. will be freakin' sweet when it's going.

err wiring is finished wat a f**king effort picked up works bell boss kit one less part on the list...im now starting on suspension in feb maybe a little body work..

saefty 21 full cage, bride zeta, type x lights, rsr exhaust, camber tops should arrive in 2 - 3 weeks depending on customs. next shipment 3 months time will be some fun parts for me that container ;)

maybe some body work soon get that bay painted and sort the guards out

thinking paint should be approx april.

other then that ill upload pics one day...and sort out daily....

ill know on the weekend if i have a new project ;) also anyone keen organising a trip down to the world time attack in may i think it is?

ill know on the weekend if i have a new project ;) also anyone keen organising a trip down to the world time attack in may i think it is?

Hey I'll be there too :thumbsup:

It's May 21-22 I'm pretty sure... Did you have much luck with those lights at all?? Not trying to hassle but pretty keen, oh the conversion guards too :woot: