Sign in to follow this  
*EYECANDY*

CARS SPOTTED : ACT

Y get a vw!!

Goes hard for a little thing, its mostly for the missus.

My cars still in the shed :rolleyes:

Its 2nd hand salary packaged mate :) Woulda come seen you if I was buyin new ;)

spotted a black r34 gtr on the way to work this morning with the plates NUR. now thats a fkn car

and ill raise you a millenium jade V-spec II Nur with plates 'JADE'......

might be nick's black Nur..? i wonder hmm

spotted a r35 GTR at garran oval today, sounded amazing.

spotted yesterday a black S15 on ashley dr around 2.30 and a blonde driving a blue S15 on johnson dr before 3 and a white 180 in qbn last night. a white S15 this arvo at the lights next to sky plaza just before 1.30.

Yellow S15 with Nismo front bar and cf bonnet in Dickson

Standard looking blue S15 at Dickson shops

spotted a nice silver s13.4 in the gong yesterday. Widebody, vertex kit, sitting low on driftteks. Had good fitment though. Not a fan of the wood screws holding the widebody on but car looked nice.

spotted pink s14 with vertex kit?? black front stockies and some different rear wheels in belco today

spotted pink s14 with vertex kit?? black front stockies and some different rear wheels in belco today

that's not yours is it nick? haha...did u get it resprayed at jracing??? did he have whitewalls on the rear haha :lol:

spotted a dark S13 with smashed drivers rear quater window on erindale dr around 6.30.

Spotted NickStoya at the lights on northbourne yesterday arvo. Wheels suit it. Keep them!

Been spotting the Black R34 GTR [NUR] a lot lately, also saw ross' supra today in the parly triangle :) looking good.

Spotted NickStoya at the lights on northbourne yesterday arvo. Wheels suit it. Keep them!

haha didnt see u what car were you in? i was in civic yesterday? i worked 10 30 till 8 haha dont think it was mee? wait was i turning into bradden? think it was thursday

my mate spotted you in civic the other night nick, in the wet with no front bar action going on . . . . . . . . . being your usual self lol

also spotted a nice blue s15 on the monaro the other night sitting in front of me :) didnt have much done apart from cooler and exhaust from what i could see

and some old fella driving a silver spec r aswell lol thought that was pretty mad

Edited by gmpsi6

spotted nick in civic lastnight.

also sure i spotted tim on the monaro after 5pm during the week.... tuesday.

keep seeing a maroon s14 up at russle, black/chrome rear lights, wheels bodykit etc, anyone on here??

^^^^ive seen that there too a bit i think it might be tai's.....

spotted white 180 with black bonnet and chrome/clear tail lights and some rims tunring into homeworld tuggers today!

spotted a hideous supra going past harman towards Qbn this arvo, was red with a black WRX style bonnet scoop.

spotted matt black supra with black rims and orange lip! also has orange front side and rear lip?? looks pretty cool

spotted a panda supra in civic last week at about lunch time, looked pretty cool

also spotted nicks s14 out front of his place too lmao just sitting there slowly dying.

and tonight saw a silver r34? i think it was silver, in dickson, he gave me a wave n i did wave back but dunno if he saw or wether hes off here or not :) good to see some decent drivers out there tho

spotted a black S14 loose it coming out of the roundabout on drakeford and isabella/athlon drs tonight. came out crossed up, went up the gutter hit the pedestrian handrail, went back over drakeford and stopped on the strip in the middle. we weer at the roundabout and watched it all happen. i jumped out and ran over as i thought it was a mate but wasnt. the passengers front guard was gone like a chunck from end to end. there were bits of it all over the road.......

fark spewin bout the s15, was it in peak hour? lol

my mate spotted you in civic the other night nick, in the wet with no front bar action going on . . . . . . . . . being your usual self lol

also spotted a nice blue s15 on the monaro the other night sitting in front of me :) didnt have much done apart from cooler and exhaust from what i could see

and some old fella driving a silver spec r aswell lol thought that was pretty mad

i think that may have been my old one? if it had white stockies on and red/white crystal led taillights? sigh.. miss it lol

but theres so many blue ones now!