Sign in to follow this  
*EYECANDY*

CARS SPOTTED : ACT

Spotted an off its tits S15 at Mawson Southlands last night, pretty sure its teh widebody J racing one. rivetted on widebody, massive volks, smoked rear lights, big wing, looked TOUGH AS FK and had some 3 letter special rego. Dark blue colour.

Anyone know anymore about this car, looks epic but its J Racing so dunno about it underneath...

fark spewin bout the s14, was it in peak hour? lol

no about 7.30. the missus says it was racing the car next to it but it wasnt worth looking at as i dont remember what it was. i think he was just going to fast not racing. though it is apparently street racing if your speeding and trying to get somewhere by a certain time...... eg running late.

lol @ running late becoming street racing, f**king every *milkshake* i see on the way to work is street racing then lol

my mate spotted you in civic the other night nick, in the wet with no front bar action going on . . . . . . . . . being your usual self lol

also spotted a nice blue s15 on the monaro the other night sitting in front of me didnt have much done apart from cooler and exhaust from what i could see

and some old fella driving a silver spec r aswell lol thought that was pretty mad

i think that may have been my old one? if it had white stockies on and red/white crystal led taillights? sigh.. miss it lol

but theres so many blue ones now!

yeah it had stockies and those tail lights lol

lol @ running late becoming street racing, f**king every *milkshake* i see on the way to work is street racing then lol

no they're not street racing, you're only street racing if you own an import, everybody else is just speeding <_>

more commies get locked up for 'street racing' then any other car. Its not all import hate out there.

spotted a toyota prius as a police car driving to work this morning, was wondering in my head if that thing have any power if someone does make an escape since its a hybrid car lol

spotted a black s15 in manuka with frontmount and black rice lights

spotted a cop getting into a white EVO 9 that's always parked over the road from the copshop in Qbn. if i had to drive commos all day i'd want to get into a nice car at the end of the shift as well :lol:

i always see that parked there and always wondered who owned it.

cafc_86 in Philip as I dropped off my S13 to get looked at ...Looks pretty fkn smick :thumbsup:

cafc_86 in Philip as I dropped off my S13 to get looked at ...Looks pretty fkn smick :thumbsup:

Yep, i'm finally getting rid of the open diff, so no more 1 leggers for me.

keep seeing a maroon s14 up at russle, black/chrome rear lights, wheels bodykit etc, anyone on here??

it is tai's...

ahhhh!! looks totally diff to how it used to be, unless he got another one lol.

nice!

no still the same as far as i can remember. EDIT: ok so the wheels and the tail lights changed. HERE

spotted a maroon S14a on lanyon dr turning onto the monaro about 12.15 this arvo and a white with black bonnet 180 around parliament house 9.05 tonight.

spotted that pearlescant j racing s14 the other night on the monaro hwy, had fun with him dosing and what not on my way home lol was so glad i had my car out haha

that may have been my mates. was it bluey purpley??? same sort of bonnet vent as you? may be easier if i just put up the pic.....

also spotted a bluey grey S13 this arvo after 4pm near calvary hospital and a white 180 on parks way not long after.

massih.jpg

that may have been my mates. was it bluey purpley??? same sort of bonnet vent as you? may be easier if i just put up yhe pic.....

also spotted a bluey grey S13 this arvo after 4pm near calvary hospital and a white 180 on parks way not long after.

Would be a very nice car if it didn't have that horrible camber problem at the rear.

had a s15 200sx follow me through coppins crossing this arvo and a silver s15 going through there every morning.

that may have been my mates. was it bluey purpley??? same sort of bonnet vent as you? may be easier if i just put up yhe pic.....

arghhh those mirrors remind me of this BMW getting around the Qbn area with chrome mirrors & an exhaust that sounds like a fart in the bath tub.

yeah im not a huge fan of the mirrors, but i dont like my mirrors either so i cant say much lol

yes thats true haha, still mine are fkn shithouse lol apart from that its a very nice car :) seemed like a good bloke too gave me the thumbs up etc

that may have been my mates. was it bluey purpley??? same sort of bonnet vent as you? may be easier if i just put up the pic.....

spotted this again on yamba drive this arvo

^^^^ he gets around lol

was behind a darkish S14 this morning about 6.40 at the end of the monaro and on parks way. chose the wrong lane at one of the roundabouts and went past in the outside lane. at first thought it was you trent.

also almost hit a jogger this morning too. stopped at a T intersection down the road from my house. looked left and right saw no lights as the windows were foggy and it was dark. started to turn then saw movement to the left and stopped but still moving slowly forward and he put his hands on my bonnet like it was going to stop me lol. he was dressed in black or dark colours. do pedestrians have right of way or is that only at crossings? shound have been on the footpath thats why theyre there.... should have hit him would have done no damage as is was slow then reversed back over him just to make sure lol

^^^^ he gets around lol

was behind a darkish S14 this morning about 6.40 at the end of the monaro and on parks way. chose the wrong lane at one of the roundabouts and went past in the outside lane. at first thought it was you trent.

also almost hit a jogger this morning too. stopped at a T intersection down the road from my house. looked left and right saw no lights as the windows were foggy and it was dark. started to turn then saw movement to the left and stopped but still moving slowly forward and he put his hands on my bonnet like it was going to stop me lol. he was dressed in black or dark colours. do pedestrians have right of way or is that only at crossings? shound have been on the footpath thats why theyre there.... should have hit him would have done no damage as is was slow then reversed back over him just to make sure lol

i'm going play devil's advocate a little on this one... whilst he should've been wearing something easier to see, you should've made sure your windows weren't foggy.

but should he have waited for me? i could see but not 100% i could make out the parked cars down the road...... but i was only looking for lights of moving cars.....

neither of you are without fault, but if you hit him and your windows were fogged, you're more likely to be found at fault than he is in the eyes of the law.

you didn't see him, he didn't think you'd continue... it's not clear cut but i wouldn't like your chances if you had hit him

but i was only looking for lights of moving cars.....

bad habit, why weren't you looking for other road users like motorcyclists or cyclists?

^^^^ he gets around lol

that sounds like something i would do hahaha i dont function to well at that hour haha, but nah wasnt driving my car then