Sign in to follow this  
*EYECANDY*

CARS SPOTTED : ACT

neither of you are without fault, but if you hit him and your windows were fogged, you're more likely to be found at fault than he is in the eyes of the law.

you didn't see him, he didn't think you'd continue... it's not clear cut but i wouldn't like your chances if you had hit him

but i was only looking for lights of moving cars.....

bad habit, why weren't you looking for other road users like motorcyclists or cyclists?

lights and movement.... i didnt come to a complete stop as it wasnt a stop sign he must have been where the A pillar was and ran out infront of me.... and cyclists would have had lights.....

you can word it however you like Adam, you're not without fault - nor was the jogger. next time give your windows a wipe before driving so you don't hit the jogger that you didn't see.

ppl shouldnt be awake running at that hour anyway :P whats wrong with them haha

that may have been my mates. was it bluey purpley??? same sort of bonnet vent as you? may be easier if i just put up the pic.....

also spotted a bluey grey S13 this arvo after 4pm near calvary hospital and a white 180 on parks way not long after.

spotted this again on yamba drive this arvo

spotted this again on ereindale drive tonight! this guy is everywhere lol

Spotted a sweet white S13 in Alice Springs yesterday sporting a set of White 3 spoke Advan rims.

Looked out of place in our convoy of 4wd's. Shame too cause I tried to get him on the CB.

sat with a 35GTR along Hindmarsh Dr a few minutes ago. that's a mighty fine looking car!

been spotting a candy red s14 with clear tail lights a bit lately, yesterday as he was going thru the round abouts past duntroon and russel (cant remember st name lol) and going down past acadamy

think the guy work some where around there, spotted him there a few times too

candy red S14 is Tai

Spotted a harlequin coloured 180 with black rims and a creased front right guard

my mate saw a harlequin 180 rear end someone a few weeks ago lol, coulda been same one.

i hardly ever spot decent 180s or s13's :( swear there are none.

not as good as youre Danny ;)

Spotted a harlequin S14 yesterday arvo on yamba drive.

spotted a champagne 180 i think it had type x tail lights but couldnt get close enough to see at the begining of the monaro yesterday just before 2pm i think.

spotted a Pink S14 at Autotech and a purple R33 on chromies at Gloss today. WTF is going in Canberra?

spotted a candy apple s14 in manuka parked 2night

spotted a white s13 silvia at the woden bp last night with what appeared to be a full veilside kit.

spotted a grey 180 on the monaro about 3.10pm and a black S13 on what looked like white wheel on the monaro 4.15pm

was it me? the black s13 but it would have been 5.15

no deffinatly 4.15-20 down near where south care is....

spotted a Pink S14 at Autotech and a purple R33 on chromies at Gloss today. WTF is going in Canberra?

When were you at Autotech Sol? Theres been a candy pink on and baby blue one there recently... <_>

Spotted a black 180SX turning into curtin from yarra glen. looked like 17" multispokes and a kit of some sort.

When were you at Autotech Sol? Theres been a candy pink on and baby blue one there recently... <_>

Spotted a black 180SX turning into curtin from yarra glen. looked like 17" multispokes and a kit of some sort.

was there just over a week ago

was there just over a week ago

Mightve seen my mates TA22 White sillycar. It broke the dyno :P

i did see that, looked clean. what's in it?

spotted a nice yellow s13 on black wheels i think? if hes on here i was the guy in the dark coloured s14 behind him at dickson shops =]

spotted Danny this morning in Fyshwick

i did see that, looked clean. what's in it?

8k bare metal spray will do that.

1GTE, pulled ~242kw atw on the dyno after its final tune. Its spastic in that tiny light car.

spotted a black S13 CA K's at the KFC carpark in woden 2pm this arvo and a gunmetal 180 with plates "LB-180" or similar on parks way just after 4pm.

spotted Danny this morning in Fyshwick

wow first time i drive it in weeks! good stuff lol.

bout to start getting serious, need to place my order for brides this week so the cage can start :) anyone got brides on an NS sponsor?

Spotted last week the white r35 GTR mmmm nice, it was down by the lake next to food caravan around 5pm...weird

oh and on saterday i spotted the queen st s15 showcar rolling around woden around 3pm, looked very tidy, i wonder if the rumored coolant leak problem was fixed.

spotted a white 180 with red nsw plates on the monaro lastnight not long after 7pm