Sign in to follow this  
MADGT4

Bloody Beetroots - 27th June - Thebby Theatre

THE BLOODY BEETROOTS ARE COMING TO TOWN!

Giving everyone a heads up for this event coming up.

Being held at the Thebby Theatre on Saturday 27th of June.

The last Arcade Ltd Edition event was off the hook with Sinden and Fake Blood - sell out event!

THIS IS HOW THE LAST WAREHOUSE EDITION WENT DOWN!

2000 Capacity for this event! It WILL sell out! The last time the Beetroots were in town it was off the hook!

Other acts that will be featured will be AJAX, Harris Robotis, Bang Gang DJ's, Loot & Plunder, Def Starr (Touche) + more!

Tickets are $50 at the moment and have already sold 700 - This WILL sell out so don't miss out on cheap tickets now before the price goes up!

If anyone is interested feel free to give me a yell and I can hook you up with some tickets!

Buying through me will also allow you to enter into the draw to 6 FREE TICKETS, Chauffer driven limo, champagne, private dress circle balcony seating, VIP after party entry and much more.

BTW

If your not too familiar with Bloody Beetroots and just wanna know what you'll be missing out on if you don't get a ticket check this shizzy out!

Last time they were in town they decided to shoot the majority of their video here! See Below!

hells yes nukkas

I much prefer the Grateful Guavas....

spewing ill be in Ibiza seeing Dj Teisto play live... bahhhh!!

this will be ahhhhhhmazing......got my tickets today...50 bucks a hit..cant go wrong

saw them at electric a while ago....they deff put on a good show!

Already got my tickets...Gonna go off!

1st post updated - New Video added from the last Warehouse Edition.

Ahh! I've lost my ticket! Anyone know of anyone selling?

MADGT4 is dude

failing that, i got a mate that can hook you up

PM Sent

Tickets go up soon guys!

Over half of the tickets sold!

1700 TICKETS SOLD GUYS!

300 Left...

Dont miss out

Price has gone up to $60

f**king 2000 at thebby? Gonna need to get there early as fark.

Cheers MADGT4, a friend of mine got me another ticket though so it's all SWEET.

Where's everyone headed after the bloody beetroots?

I believe EC will probably host the official After Party? They did last time! I'll probably head to Red Square though, expect a very hefty door charge for the after party!

I went to the last one and have got my tickets for this one. I got so f**ked up at the last one, I can hardly remember a thing, my last memory of the night was waking up underneath the exhaust tips of a car in a carpark with my mate leaning over me. However the small things I do remember were an awesome night. I even spotted a few friends in that video.

EDIT: Also I just remembered my last exam is the day before.....ITS ON...BRING OUT THE BEER BONG

I believe EC will probably host the official After Party? They did last time! I'll probably head to Red Square though, expect a very hefty door charge for the after party!

I went to the last one and have got my tickets for this one. I got so f**ked up at the last one, I can hardly remember a thing, my last memory of the night was waking up underneath the exhaust tips of a car in a carpark with my mate leaning over me. However the small things I do remember were an awesome night. I even spotted a few friends in that video.

EDIT: Also I just remembered my last exam is the day before.....ITS ON...BRING OUT THE BEER BONG

Ah yeah I thought it would be at EC, but EC entrance fee is something crazy anyway like $25 isn't it? I also think I will head to the square!

yeah ill most likely end up at the orange cube also...

look for the dude that doesnt know what day it is

Only if you look for the Asian with the biggest eyes you've ever seen before hahaha

Only if you look for the Asian with the biggest eyes you've ever seen before hahaha

EC is normally $15 or $17.50 and have to line up forever unless on a list, but it will probably be like $25 or similar after Arcade. Reds at $15 is better option, especially if on list whoop!

Also for those who don't know, look carefully at the Cornelius film clip. Parts of it are filmed in EC! Good old Adelaide link!

yeh cornelius film clip has many shots of ec in it....the smily face dude and the top of the picture booth thingy are a couple from memory

Yep, not to mention the carpark, side alley and toilet! I almost feel famous haha/FAIL

PICKED MY TICKET UP 2DAY :D

and told work i i cant work that night. im sooooo freekin excited now!!!! :drool:

EC will definately host the after party, and if its going to be anything like the last it will be crazy, annnddddd I'm on the list :D. Next ones a warehouse edition hotel party, VERY limited tickets, and aparently Steve Aoki will be there. Cannot wait for the Beetroots though, Corneilius live will actually be amazing

Anyone know of anyone with a ticket left still? I have a friend who lost hers now!

Let me know if possible!

might be able to chase one up. ill let you guys know

i need one ticket for a mate, so if anyone isnt going that wants to sell theirs, hit me up with a pm, or contact 0433692015