Sign in to follow this  
FallenAngel

S13 - Fallen Angel

Hey Guys how you all going i just finally got my s13 back on the road so i can start my build again, my baby was in a 5 car pile up shortly after i got it so here are the pics from the crash she wasn't pretty but she is driving again so i am happy about that so yer just thought i would start buy showing u waht i am working with but have new tail lights and a uras type s kit comming for it in the next week or so. and am planning on strawberry facing it so we will see how that goes chat later

post-60548-1242177389_thumb.jpg

post-60548-1242177394_thumb.jpg

post-60548-1242177401_thumb.jpg

post-60548-1242177407_thumb.jpg

post-60548-1242177413_thumb.jpg

why even bother repairing it?

the chassis is surely bent and that rad supports toast, so is the beaver panel most likely and the floor pan in the boot.. ?

would be better off picking up a $3k rolling shell and transplanting everything, pocket the rest of your insurance cash

I have to agree with above.

prob b simpler

and whilst everything is out, itl be easier to do the hard internal work, if u were planning any, save u having to pull everything out again

goodluck with the build

yer i have already fixed it its just not painted yet and the body is straight and i got someone to look at it and they said the way in which it was crashed it hit pretty much square on so it did less damage than he expected it was only the radiator support bar and then the panels, the engine didnt move, ohh my tail lights turned up today and they are in now so here are some photos of that

post-60548-1242185855_thumb.jpg

post-60548-1242185861_thumb.jpg

Edited by FallenAngel

good to see you have it back on the road :)

but those lights??? integra much?

yer i know but havn't seen one around with them on so i figured i would i was looking for the ones with the carbon background not the chrome one but couldn't find them so just settled for these

incredible! i think it's amazing how all that can be fixed, is it %100 straight? and how did they fix it, alot of cut and weld? did you ask? did they use bog anywhere?

more info on repairs if you don't mind!

and the taillights are hectic :thumb:

lose those lights!

maybe if u tinted them they would look good, have a good think about that, coz black with black lights is sexy

incredible! i think it's amazing how all that can be fixed, is it %100 straight? and how did they fix it, alot of cut and weld? did you ask? did they use bog anywhere?

more info on repairs if you don't mind!

and the taillights are hectic :thumb:

Repairing that car isnt a big job,the radiator took the majority of the hit.They would have replaced the rad support,bit of a repair on the lower headlight panels.New bonnet,bar,gaurds etc.Repaired or replaced bonnet hinges and a few other things things.

The impact was fairly dead centre so the rails would be fine.

Repairing the rear end is even easier.

99% of cars on the road that have been repaired have bog in them,bogs not as bad as everyone thinks.As long as the chassis is straight and the panels look good who gives a f**k.

true ^^ least shes bak on the road not given u troubles then alls sweet.

tint up those lights ftw!

Thanks calv yer she is running sweet goes in next week to get a new tail shaft in it and then its perfect so i can concentrate on building it again and yer was thinking about tinting the lights but dont know yet still might change them if i can find the carbon ones.

Dose anyone know where i can get a strawberry face conversion kit from for a decent price

and as for the crash yer the damage was done from a tow ball i hit it square on and just ended up under the ute it was a high ute so there wasnt as much damage as the first thought when fixing it i will take pics of the repairs and post them tomorrow when i have some light and for all of u on my lights yer i am thinking about smoking them so will get back to u on that

lol @ pod filter in wheel well

The tail lights are different I don't mind them

thanks man yer i like them to i am thinking of tinting them though

Where the hell do u get those lights from???

They'd be fukin nice tinted man!!!

yer Kaomech i got them from japan and i saw them the other day on import monster so check there if u are looking for some

fully tint those tail lights or cause you have to be wog with 20" cromies to pull that one off lol. good luck with the build, stu

yer Kaomech i got them from japan and i saw them the other day on import monster so check there if u are looking for some

Sweet as I might have to check that one out...

I reckon they'd be sweet as tinted... just another option instead of putting the mk4 supra lights fabricated into the rear of my 13

ok guys so this is where i am at now

for all of u who hate the tail lights u will be happy to know that i have got a mate putting carbon surrounds in them so they will no longer be chrome, i have ordered a new lsd as my non turbo did not come with one so will get here next week which is when my new tail shaft will get put in as well. i have new 50mm front and rear fenders on there way as well so i can then start the strawberry face conversion

so yer thats whats going on been busy so havent done much but will get pics and more updates soon

yea lights are epic fail

ok so i think by now i have worked out about the lights so thanks everyone they are getting change we can get off them now

Hey man

I see this car all the time at your work haha

I own the champagne coloured silvia thats always parked way up the back of the tav car park

Hey man

I see this car all the time at your work haha

I own the champagne coloured silvia thats always parked way up the back of the tav car park

sweet man yer i work there should come over an say hi yours is nice.

ok guys so here is where i am mate of mine just bought a rb25 for his r32, and i have taken his rb20 off his hands which solves my not having a turbo issue, my HSD coilovers rocked up yesterday and my new lsd is getting picked up next week and i will also be picking up the rb20 with gear box and wiring around the same time.

now i was wonding if anyone has any idea on what else i will be needing to complete this conversion and if you have done this convertion is there any help you can offer me