Sign in to follow this  
1805x

my type s 180

post-57284-1243065051_thumb.jpgpost-57284-1243065051_thumb.jpgpost-35-1107335005.jpgMy first car is a genuine type s 180sx, made 1996 with a n/a sr20, its a dream to drive on the corners, bought it in mined to slide on the track but didnt realize that the type didnt come with a lsd which= no slide =(, hoping to get a turbo one soon or just chuck one in this. thought i'd just post some pics up and show her...

post-57284-1243065094_thumb.jpg

post-57284-1243065176_thumb.jpg

post-57284-1243065225_thumb.jpg

looks clean, don't see these around too often

are you the first owner?

what was it worth at auction do you know?

nearly bought one myself years ago before I bought my type-x, with the idea of building it up

type x*

type s were released over the same period as type x, but are non turbo and have a few less factory options.

type x*

:doh:

car looks clean mate, it's probably worth more to you with the non turbo motor than tubo-ing it if you ever come to sell it with the p plate restrictions and all

type x*

:doh:

+1 BAKA

Very Nice

+1 for keeping it original. So rare and not every buyer wants one of those noisy hoon turbo flutter thingammebobs, but some will want a clean, unmolested fuel efficient 180SX, last of the type, original factory bodykit bla bla bla...

I think you see what I'm getting at here...

nice car man but why did u buy it if you want to turbo it ur better off selling it n buying a turbo one than molestering this thing

PLEASE DO NOT MOLEST THE TYPE S! PLEASE!!!!!!

As someone else said; you will be de-valuing the car by putting a turbo on it.....

If you want to slide: Sell The NA (Some P plater dieing to get into a 180sx will pay u more for your NA s13 than you'll pay for a turbo s13 )

With that cash find yourself a pre-molested zenki beauty or if you're lucky; a cheap Type X from someone who is going overseas (Usually priced for a very fast sale)...

bought it in mined to slide on the track but didnt realize that the type didnt come with a lsd which= no slide =(,..

if you put in an lsd, it will slide. nuff said.

and some good coilovers and u be sideways in no time

go looker bruv then u will be slidin no question!! :D

looks mint thou nice pic up.