Sign in to follow this  
disenter

party on the hill #2

I've spoken to a few people, and plenty seem to be keen on having another get together like last time, nothin over the top, just lots of drinks, a bar-b and music etc. So, i'd like to invite everyone that came last time back for another bash at it, and anyone else who's interested please let me know here.

I'm thinking this time we might make it a little simpler and just chuck some snags and bread on, but if anyone would like anything else cooked up just bring it along and I'm sure we can find room on the bar-b. Also as with last time, please bring a sleeping bag and pillow(s) if you're gonna get wasted, rather than drink drive!

It is getting colder at night, so I'm going to be trying to get hold of a gas heater / brazier or two for outside as well so we don't freeze lol

At this stage, I'm thinking about doing it on Friday the 19th of June, probly kick off about 6-7pm, but I'm open to suggestions and am giving lots of advance warning for this reason. Lets NOT have a cruise the very next morning this time, I'm sure most of you were still wasted an probably in no condition to be driving last time :lol:

Oh, we have probly a dozen or so chairs, but if anyones got their own camping chair etc, it wouldn't hurt to bring it along! But mostly, just bring yourselves, and whatever you prefer to drink! :P

Please let me know here, or by pm if you'd like to come an party on the hill :P

Cheers,

Dave.

edit: at this stage date changed to 26th of June if that's cool with everyone?

Attending:

s15_clint

ROB784

Quigga

nutty

GHOSTrun

---Steve---

Trapper

negativecamber

Keish.LB

n0va

Fro-Daddy

n00bis

51CAZ

Silvieson

MANUP/HIRUX

james666

Mase

bakatono

slow_sr20 ??

pubes

pryo & cheddar

blind_injustice

mikizzle

nath +3 or 4

MrRon

Fere

booostin

Loz

keen as a bean

Yea might head down for a few brews :)

Count me in :D last one was mad fun, if u keep it that date I will be conveniently on holidays at the same time so ill be drinking this time yay.

Looks like you're in luck Rob, as some mutual friends have something planned for that weekend, we'll make the bash the following friday, the 26th of June if that suits everyone? :D Whats one more week, right? :P

sounds sweet should be able to make it this year

OH FOR SHIZZLE DIZZLE...

(that means im in dave lol)

Oh and throw us a PM with your address cant exactly remember where it was.

awesome! glad to see everyones keen (so far!) :P i'll keep a list of people attending here, and be sure to send out a reminder message to everyone before the night, with address details etc included :)

keep em comin peoples, lets make it bigger an better than ever :D

Keen as bru

so where does this thing happen n may have no licence then so ill see

f'shiz my niz

so where does this thing happen n may have no licence then so ill see

I can give you a lift if need be dude

this time i bags not sleeping under rohan's recliner foot stool. i was scared all night, well i was for the little bit i was concious!

hehe, I can bring the 360 and we can have drunken guitar hero world tour if someone can find a big enough screen

hehe, I can bring the 360 and we can have drunken guitar hero world tour if someone can find a big enough screen

heh i have guitar hero legends of rock, world tour, aerosmith and metallica on wii - but i only have 1 guitar and no drums :(

lol scotty, i'll just pour some tequila down your neck again and you'll forget all about trappers feet comin down on ya :P

slow_sr20 - it happens at my place, and if you're in logan thats not very far away, I'm in beenleigh area. A reminder will be posted out to everyone along with address details etc sometime before the night :)

dean - sweet, bring on the ninja blackmail pics :lol:

hmmm that date should be ok for me, i have an engagement party to go to the next night, should be able to rest up during the day!

I'll try not to drink too much the night before this time, last time I was pretty worn out.

Bev - time to shape up mate :P

hmmm that date should be ok for me, i have an engagement party to go to the next night, should be able to rest up during the day!

Really? Its the next day?

Oh man... We're going to be so friggin totaled. Cant wait :D

Shotgun not sleeping in the f**king car again <_>