Sign in to follow this  
Softy

Fishing spots in Adelaide

We there using lures, soft plastics as mobile on the Kayaks.

Bream are a bit scarce at the moment due to them spawing. Give it a week or two and they will fire up for sure. Smashing soft plastics etc.

Just went through 40 pages of this thread but couldn't find it.

Can anyone remember who the guy was in here that said he could get ppl a deal on a certain brand of boat? Or even what brand of boat it was?

Went to BCF with Mike today. All I c an say is :o Yeah its huge...

Manage to reduce myself to only buying two metal Vibe Lures. Mike didn't do so well with restraining himself, bought some squidgies, a lure, some pliers, and a huge bag with 5 tackle boxes in it :lol:

Ohh how I can't wait for summer.

Manage to reduce myself to only buying two metal Vibe Lures. Mike didn't do so well with restraining himself, bought some squidgies, a lure, some pliers, and a huge bag with 5 tackle boxes in it :lol:

BCF all i can say is sooooo Many choices so little money lol :lol:

How did you go trying to pull the doggies of that size up to the jetty?

I fished near the stairs at the start so i walked down...

i didn't know this but, while we were there and bored... i was reading the prints on the jetty and it states that crab nets a not allowed, due to some reef snorkling/scuba diving sh!t.

so just a heads up.

1 broke off trying to bring it up... but yea, near the stairs is where its at newayz

regards

Same tackle bag as me a Del have, there awesome, throw it over ur shoulder and off you go.

I failed to wake up for yak fishing today, damn barcadi 151 <_ spewing too i wanted to go fishing. now try find my phone and have a busted knuckle src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">:S

Same tackle bag as me a Del have, there awesome, throw it over ur shoulder and off you go.

I failed to wake up for yak fishing today, damn barcadi 151 <_ spewing too i wanted to go fishing. now try find my phone and have a busted knuckle src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">:S

Good night Softy? lol.

I've just got a tiny little box (haha), holds my two vibes (bwhaha no pun intended), magtec lure, bag of squidgies, hooks, split shots, everything I need lol.

:lol:

Josh is a tight ass when it comes to tackle :lol: he still aint replaced his tackle box that got flogged :lol:

P.S. yer it was a good night, got alot more loose then in expected.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: good work, thats why I didnt even bother trying. Did Del make it out?

Josh is a tight ass when it comes to tackle :lol: he still aint replaced his tackle box that got flogged :lol:

P.S. yer it was a good night, got alot more loose then in expected.

:quagmire:

speaking of getting a lot more loose then expected..... where is Hannah today? :lol::lol::lol::wub:

might go flick some lures for breamy's in the pat, anyone keen?

Yer Del made it.... some *milkshake* stole my phone last night, so he couldn't even ring me to try wake me....

Hannah smash it hard last night? Hope she has a hangover also. :lol:

P.S. cbf fishing now, busy trying to sort this phone shit out!

Still emo over that..... :lol:

I told ya I'm gonna be devo for weeks over that one :(

story now please???

what happened???

yeah i made itl.. gota good 10 second fight befor ei lost a fish.. had a few hits but was hard fishing in the winds.. drifting so fast!!

5248_134038061606_586961606_2957828_1593647_n.jpg

5248_134037616606_586961606_2957827_7401448_n.jpg

5248_134037186606_586961606_2957817_5082319_n.jpg

5248_134017516606_586961606_2957352_3526301_n.jpg

5248_133993096606_586961606_2957136_4461763_n.jpg

5248_133960926606_586961606_2956396_5384761_n.jpg

That is glass compared to what we had to deal with yesterday... :lol:

well obvisouly i took photos when it was calm :P

no way was i getting my camera/phone out in the rough stuff!! was hammering thru the main channels.. got well and truely drenched with spray. wind was very strong.

certainly not a 100% enjoyable day.. just 99% :D

I reckon we should have launched at the birkenhead tavern and exoplored the many pylons and bridges of the area.

awsome looking spots cant wait for it to warm up a bit more.

Tomasino got me some NS.com stickers there goin strait on the boat haha :lol:

My old man was down by the shipwrecks... u can get close to there by foot. also forgot to mention he landed a 79cm mullie on an unweigthed prawn, wat kinda luck is that. his intended catch was bream.

just before u get to garden island ramp/jetty, there's a fence on ur right that leads right upto the mangroves and u can fish either side of the mangroves. looks similar to what's in the pics. u need to walk about 4-500m tho

have caught some big bream there on the right side, light weight and whitebait, prawns ans crabs u find under the rocks are best baits.

Tommasino and i went for a fish this arvo first down Osulivans boat ramp got shit all, so went down the onkaparinga got a i got a small salmon trout tom got a small mullet.

Tom also lost his lure and went for a swim to try and get it ha ha he failed lol :lol:

f**k going for a swim in this weather..

Been looking about think the next mission will be one of the Northern SAFWAA dam's

Been looking about think the next mission will be one of the Northern SAFWAA dam's

yea i know ha ha i was pissing my self laughing at him lol he was so determined haha :lol:

yea i know ha ha i was pissing my self laughing at him lol he was so determined haha :lol:

<_ i was really angry am sick of throwing away at a time.>

Had it been a floating lure I would be a much happier man right now, but that water got real deep real quick lol.