Sign in to follow this  
Softy

Shrine of KEMP

HAHA WOW NO! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! I'm not actually Import Kid, but I AM his friend. We both live in a dorm... I live two rooms across from him, and we've known each other for ages now. Ask him. I think you'll find I actually know very little about cars... but forums are cool so i created an account after I saw him on this site. just watch me, you'll realise I'm completely differrent from him. PEACE

Uh huh.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel sorry for you ben! You have been on here not even a week and they have already mistaken you for me! Has anyone noticed that this is one of the only threads that we have posted together in? Ben (teddybrrrr) is here for mostly the music section and off topic but im actually here for the cars! And the pissing off of people aka uplate incerdent and 4X4 thread and others. How can we fix this? pic or somthing?

it's quite simple, you're an idiot & there is nothing that can be done to fix that... i'd go so far to say that you're the new rolled cambers. :lol:

I know that for sure. Except I know more about cars than he did when he asked 'how do you roll your cambers?' You roll your guards and camber is adjusted by adjusting your coilovers.

THIS IS THE NOT THE "SHRINE OF IMPORT KID"

PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT

THIS IS THE NOT THE "SHRINE OF IMPORT KID"

PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT

pope14kscopy.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I know that for sure. Except I know more about cars than he did when he asked 'how do you roll your cambers?' You roll your guards and camber is adjusted by adjusting your coilovers.

Nah you just take screen shots of YouTube vids and try to pass them off as your own car and weekend antics. Then get found out. Is there a thread you haven't been asked to leave? :lol:

now i'm getting the cumport kid & his boyfriend bombarding me with messages... take a hint dick wads, you're not wanted.

now i'm getting the cumport kid & his boyfriend bombarding me with messages... take a hint dick wads, you're not wanted.

Gay love?

Oi, lay off the abuse. This thread isn't a shit-fight.

It's about Kemp.

Now post an image about Kemp, tell a story about Kemp, or F-off!

Your parents would be disappointed.

Oi, lay off the abuse. This thread isn't a shit-fight.

It's about Kemp.

Your parents would be disappointed.

sorry boss... this is the best i could come up with?

1_zpsdf6a76f6.jpg

pretty sure that is the shrine of kemp, not powertune as he claims!

also where does one find a hi~res copy of kemp? so much photochop talent wasted on lo-res kempchops :lol:

Kemp owes me two hugs.... I dream of the day...