Sign in to follow this  
Flying180

BAWT 16 - The Long Drop

lol @ all you tired people.

I'm fine. :D

Even when I stayed up late playing the PS3.

Were you over at a chicks house?

I hit the sack about 2.30 this morning to be up for work at 5.45.

'Bout the same.

*yawn*

Very shit indeed.

So how was everyones weekend? Any interesting stories to tell?

there are too many birthdays at this time of year, thats all I got from my weekend

Well I told Chris that we should go to a morning session of Transformers because it's going to be packed, but he didn't want to, so I said if we are going to go at night we need to buy online so we don't have to line up and can get a good seat. No one could be bothered jumping online and buying tickets, and I was doing the washing up, so when we got there the only seats left were the ones 2nd row back from the front far right of screen.

Sigh.

Any fast movements, which means ALL the actions scenes we couldn't see properly, cause we were too close. I almost got up and walked out and demanded a refund for another session, but I didn't because we went with 3 other people.

Next time I am not even going to bother asking him I am just going to do it my-bloody-self.

Morning.

TOM3CH I gave you the finger on Morphett St this morning, as you were crossing South Tce.

Morning.

TOM3CH I gave you the finger on Morphett St this morning, as you were crossing South Tce.

Why didn't you run the c**t over?

lol @ all you tired people.

I'm fine. :D

Even when I stayed up late playing the PS3.

Were you over at a chicks house?

:lol:

No.

Morning.

:lol:

Morning.

Really? What where you driving?

I was incredibly late for work <_>

I was driving the Chaser. I was also late for work, I still havent got a new battery yet.

Morning.

He was driving in the opposite direction. I should have pulled the handbrake and popped a flame in front of him.

Morning Everyone!

I never thought Id say this, but thank god the weekend is over. Totally exhausted, so much fun though :)

Just went out to my car and found an 'R31 Skyline club' flyer under my windscreen....

I lol'ed :P

Just went out to my car and found an 'R31 Skyline club' flyer under my windscreen....

I lol'ed :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hit the sack about 2.30 this morning to be up for work at 5.45.

'Bout the same.

*yawn*

Very shit indeed.

So how was everyones weekend? Any interesting stories to tell?

I had a good weekend pics on my face book explain :)

oh and

It is 22 days, 0 hours, 44 minutes and 40 seconds until Tuesday, 21 July 2009 at 10:50:00 AM (Adelaide time)

:D

oh and

It is 22 days, 0 hours, 44 minutes and 40 seconds until Tuesday, 21 July 2009 at 10:50:00 AM (Adelaide time)

Until What!! :woot:

oh and

<_>

In other news, I started a permanent contract today. Woot for holiday and sick pay. :D

I am going to get all serious and a bit gushy for a Monday morning ... I have been putting it off but here it is ...

I am closing my business down after much deliberation + pouring my blood, sweat + tears into it.

I just want to say a massive thankyou to eveyone that has helped me out and given me support. I know it sounds a bit lame but some of you have really helped me at different stages and especially the girls :wub: who have come up here and spent up ... honestly, if I could have more customers like you from up here then I wouldn't be closing.

So I will have it all wound up by the end of July. I am really disappointed but it needs to happen.

I have a few more tricks up my sleeve and although I know that powers out of my control mostly contributed to us closing I do still take it as a personal insult and somewhat of a failure but it will only make me work harder on the next business.

I still have my design business which I will concentrate on and I will be going back to working 4 days a week as my step dad's Communications Adviser. I also still have my PR degree which I need to finish next year. I am enrolling to do a Fashion design degree next year also. So exciting things on the horizon still.

So thanks guys, love you all :wub:

Someone posted a question on another forum asking how they should tell their wife that she is fat. Yeah good luck luck living to tell the tale after that.

Morning, who is buying a lotto ticket this week?

I am going to get all serious and a bit gushy for a Monday morning ... I have been putting it off but here it is ...

I am closing my business down after much deliberation + pouring my blood, sweat + tears into it.

I just want to say a massive thankyou to eveyone that has helped me out and given me support. I know it sounds a bit lame but some of you have really helped me at different stages and especially the girls :wub: who have come up here and spent up ... honestly, if I could have more customers like you from up here then I wouldn't be closing.

So I will have it all wound up by the end of July. I am really disappointed but it needs to happen.

I have a few more tricks up my sleeve and although I know that powers out of my control mostly contributed to us closing I do still take it as a person insult and somewhat of a failure but it will only make me work harder on the next business.

I still have my design business which I will concentrate on and I will be going back to working 4 days a week as my step dad's Communications Adviser. I also still have my PR degree which I need to finish next year. I am enrolling to do a Fashion design degree next year also. So exciting things on the horizon still.

I am going to refrain from being a smart ass for once and say that I am very sorry to hear that Megan.

Someone posted a question on another forum asking how they should tell their wife that she is fat. Yeah good luck luck living to tell the tale after that.

just tell her she's fat and that he still loves her like she loves cake

Sorry to hear Megan, hope it dosn't put too much of a strain on you in the coming month :(

Goodluck in the future :)

Morning Everyone!

I never thought Id say this, but thank god the weekend is over. Totally exhausted, so much fun though :)

Looked like it. :)

Morning all

That is so f**king lame..

and did you hear 2 weeks ago the salisbury council put tracking devices in all there bins so they can track them down and stop vandals... how the f**k is this going to stop them its not as if they take them back to there houses and use them.. stupid government

oh and

Until What!! :woot:

Until i fly out to the uk and europe for 6 weeks

I have a few more tricks up my sleeve and although I know that powers out of my control mostly contributed to us closing I do still take it as a personal insult and somewhat of a failure but it will only make me work harder on the next business.

:( i dunno where i'm gonna get good clothes from now OR where i'm gonna shop when i'm at my shack :(

Thanks for being our fashion adviser Megs :wub:

So you don't think you'll open your store online?