Sign in to follow this  
Flying180

BAWT 16 - The Long Drop

Anytime Kat!

What made you and Aimee swap dresses on Sat night? Lol. Both dresses looked super hot either way, I was looking at the photos and then I was confused because I wasnt sure if it was a different night haha.

I am going to get all serious and a bit gushy for a Monday morning ... I have been putting it off but here it is ...

I am closing my business down after much deliberation + pouring my blood, sweat + tears into it.

I just want to say a massive thankyou to eveyone that has helped me out and given me support. I know it sounds a bit lame but some of you have really helped me at different stages and especially the girls :wub: who have come up here and spent up ... honestly, if I could have more customers like you from up here then I wouldn't be closing.

So I will have it all wound up by the end of July. I am really disappointed but it needs to happen.

I have a few more tricks up my sleeve and although I know that powers out of my control mostly contributed to us closing I do still take it as a personal insult and somewhat of a failure but it will only make me work harder on the next business.

I still have my design business which I will concentrate on and I will be going back to working 4 days a week as my step dad's Communications Adviser. I also still have my PR degree which I need to finish next year. I am enrolling to do a Fashion design degree next year also. So exciting things on the horizon still.

So thanks guys, love you all :wub:

Sorry to hear... I was actually thinking of doing fashion design a while ago, apparently the pay's good as a fashion designer. I decided it would be a bit gay, and I'd probably find it fairly boring as well.

Good luck with it all though. :)

Sorry to hear Megan :(

Your back up plan sounds promising though, good luck with it all.

oh and

It is 22 days, 0 hours, 44 minutes and 40 seconds until Tuesday, 21 July 2009 at 10:50:00 AM (Adelaide time)

:D

Until What!! :woot:

Until i fly out to the uk and europe for 6 weeks

:o

/Is Jealous

Excited much??

Well I told Chris that we should go to a morning session of Transformers because it's going to be packed, but he didn't want to, so I said if we are going to go at night we need to buy online so we don't have to line up and can get a good seat. No one could be bothered jumping online and buying tickets, and I was doing the washing up, so when we got there the only seats left were the ones 2nd row back from the front far right of screen.

Sigh.

Any fast movements, which means ALL the actions scenes we couldn't see properly, cause we were too close. I almost got up and walked out and demanded a refund for another session, but I didn't because we went with 3 other people.

Next time I am not even going to bother asking him I am just going to do it my-bloody-self.

Meh, its transformers, they make all the action scenes blurry so you cant really see whats going on anyway...

Morning, who is buying a lotto ticket this week?

Got one. :)

And megan, sorry to hear that.. Good luck with any and all future adventures..

Anytime Kat!

What made you and Aimee swap dresses on Sat night? Lol. Both dresses looked super hot either way, I was looking at the photos and then I was confused because I wasnt sure if it was a different night haha.

Agreed, both dresses were HOT!!

Phee - It is still on the cards at this stage. I am going to see what stock we are left with after July and possibly sell it online and see how that goes. The main reason we are closing the store is because of stock costs though. Although an online store would not require the same amount of stock I still would have to have sufficient stock available which is still a huge cost to me. I already have a 100k loan to pay off now.

Caustic - I already have a graphic design degree so really it is a follow on from that. Plus I love fashion obviously. I don't know about the pay being high, I would imagine it would be like graphic design - if you get the right job it would pay high but otherwise it would be fairly standard. I am more interested in designing my own label, not working for someone else.

Are you looking for a new career direction? You should follow your heart and you will find that the money will follow.

Morning, who is buying a lotto ticket this week?

We picked our numbers last night, now I just have to go in and get the ticket.

1 of the comments

You're kidding me! So this advert encourages hoon driving? And toilet duck encourages me to crap up under the rim of the bowl!

:lol: :lol:

I am going to get all serious and a bit gushy for a Monday morning ... I have been putting it off but here it is ...

I am closing my business down after much deliberation + pouring my blood, sweat + tears into it.

I just want to say a massive thankyou to eveyone that has helped me out and given me support. I know it sounds a bit lame but some of you have really helped me at different stages and especially the girls :wub: who have come up here and spent up ... honestly, if I could have more customers like you from up here then I wouldn't be closing.

So I will have it all wound up by the end of July. I am really disappointed but it needs to happen.

I have a few more tricks up my sleeve and although I know that powers out of my control mostly contributed to us closing I do still take it as a personal insult and somewhat of a failure but it will only make me work harder on the next business.

I still have my design business which I will concentrate on and I will be going back to working 4 days a week as my step dad's Communications Adviser. I also still have my PR degree which I need to finish next year. I am enrolling to do a Fashion design degree next year also. So exciting things on the horizon still.

So thanks guys, love you all :wub:

:( Sorry to hear that Megan

Caustic - I already have a graphic design degree so really it is a follow on from that. Plus I love fashion obviously. I don't know about the pay being high, I would imagine it would be like graphic design - if you get the right job it would pay high but otherwise it would be fairly standard. I am more interested in designing my own label, not working for someone else.

Are you looking for a new career direction? You should follow your heart and you will find that the money will follow.

Yeah, I am quite into design in general which was one of the reasons I was considering it... fashion wouldn't rank too highly on my list of interests though. My plan is to go back to studying Architecture next year, I did a semester of it at the start of last year, and am pretty eager to get back into it.

Anytime Kat!

Aimee's boobs were falling out so we decided for a laugh we would go into the loos and swap it was funny we snuck off and came back and everyone was like WTF? LOL hilarity!

haha sorry to confuse you!

oh and

It is 22 days, 0 hours, 44 minutes and 40 seconds until Tuesday, 21 July 2009 at 10:50:00 AM (Adelaide time)

:D

Until What!! :woot:

Until i fly out to the uk and europe for 6 weeks

:o

/Is Jealous

Excited much??

Yea only 16 days of work :P haha i'm not counting!

Anytime Kat!

Agreed, both dresses were HOT!!

:wub: we have megs to thank for that!

That sucks megan, i have just recently closed a business, thank god it was completely debt free. Not the easiest thing for the ego to take.

Good luck in all your future indeavours (SP?).

Yeah, I am quite into design in general which was one of the reasons I was considering it... fashion wouldn't rank too highly on my list of interests though. My plan is to go back to studying Architecture next year, I did a semester of it at the start of last year, and am pretty eager to get back into it.

I love design of any sort. Architecture would be amazing. Good luck with it.

I'm sorry to hear Megan. I hope it all works out for you and that all your other aspirations that your passionate about, such as design, becomes fruitful. :)

I have been thinking about studying interior design for shits and giggles. I don't know if there is much market for it at this point in time, but I was also considering studying teaching about 6 months ago, so I am sure if I sit tight nothing will happen and I'll save myself HECS debts if I enrol in something and change my mind later.

I have been thinking about studying interior design for shits and giggles. I don't know if there is much market for it at this point in time, but I was also considering studying teaching about 6 months ago, so I am sure if I sit tight nothing will happen and I'll save myself HECS debts if I enrol in something and change my mind later.

Do interior design... then you'll be qualified to tell Elliot his kitchens are shit.

Do interior design... then you'll be qualified to tell Elliot his kitchens are shit.

:lol:

Don't know if it is worth the money spent to be honest.

Gosh, you love being dick hey... In saying what you said you basically said stick sticks. Nice work

Wait... what?

The second part is right but not the first.

Yeah who cares.

ok heres a question.. do you think its wrong to hook up with a girl then sleep with her if she is obviusly drunk? but still walking?

for instance sat night she was hitting on me all night, we went to my house my room, woke up she was still happy..

but my friends think its kinda wrong? whats your thoughts?

Not good to hear Megz :(

I hope everything turns out for the best.

Yeah who cares.

ok heres a question.. do you think its wrong to hook up with a girl then sleep with her if she is obviusly drunk? but still walking?

for instance sat night she was hitting on me all night, we went to my house my room, woke up she was still happy..

How else are you supposed to do it?

If you're a low life without morals, then go for it.

Yeah who cares.

Just make sure your drunker :lol:

Yeah who cares.

Just make sure your drunker :lol:

I was fair smashed but i could still talk/move etc... but the walk was the worst, i had to hold her up the whole way home...

As long as she wasn't passed out it's all good.

I wont jump someone that is clearly to intoxicated.