Sign in to follow this  
Flying180

BAWT 16 - The Long Drop

What's with all these new people?

New people: What made you post in BAW?

Please let us know so we can change it.

:o Are you anti n00b?

No one in here likes noobs.

Im a noob, no one likes me either you get used to it!

It's only the ones who cant spell or construct a sentence, or just generally are annoying *looks in charlie's general direction* that shit me off

We are anti idiots ...

Who isnt. Actually Im just anti people I think, cos the majority are idiots. Hrmm

I'm liked! :o

Well, it wouldn't be right in this day and age to pick on you for being a Homosexual.

ATO is on the ball, Just got a SMS from them telling me its tax time, and i can lodge it online. :lol:

We are anti idiots ...

Who isnt. Actually Im just anti people I think, cos the majority are idiots. Hrmm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How the apprenticeship going for you?

Did you end up getting the hoses. :P

It is not that we are anti boob at all. We are anti idiots ...

We like Dave and he is noob.

Hahaha... you said boob. :blush:

HAHA ... my bad.

Dale ... I love hearing about dates because I am terribly scared of them. So where did you go? What happened? I want some details.

Why are you scared of dates? I am terrified by them aswell but I think that's just because I had some bad ones when I was younger.

We went to Pirente's on Payneham Rd. It's a pizza cafe (they have a drive thru :lol:) but they have some really nice food, it's a nice place but not heaps wanky upmarket either, I didnt want to look like I was trying too hard.

I just hate the thought of spending time with someone when I don't want to be there. I hate people thinking they know about me because they have spent time with me if I don't think much of them. I dislike awkward too.

I have never been on a date with someone that wasn't already my bf.

Sound's like you picked a good place to have dinner. Did you pash her?

We are anti idiots ...

Agreed. I dislike people in general.

Dale ... I love hearing about dates because I am terribly scared of them. So where did you go? What happened? I want some details.

Why are you scared of dates? I am terrified by them aswell but I think that's just because I had some bad ones when I was younger.

We went to Pirente's on Payneham Rd. It's a pizza cafe (they have a drive thru :lol: ) but they have some really nice food, it's a nice place but not heaps wanky upmarket either, I didnt want to look like I was trying too hard.

Great idea for a date, you can ask her if she wants to dine in, or drive through. :lol:

Well, it wouldn't be right in this day and age to pick on you for being a Homosexual.

I lol'd :lol:

We are anti idiots ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How the apprenticeship going for you?

Did you end up getting the hoses. :P

Yea good, havent got electricuted as of yet! :) and I ended up getting new hoses, took 2 and a half weeks for the repco idiots to get them sent to me ffs. <_>

It is not that we are anti boob at all. We are anti idiots ...

We like Dave and he is noob.

Hahaha... you said boob. :blush:

HAHA ... my bad.

We went to Pirente's on Payneham Rd. It's a pizza cafe (they have a drive thru :lol:) but they have some really nice food, it's a nice place but not heaps wanky upmarket either, I didnt want to look like I was trying too hard.

I just hate the thought of spending time with someone when I don't want to be there. I hate people thinking they know about me because they have spent time with me if I don't think much of them. I dislike awkward too.

Wow thought that was only me!! I have my perfect boy now anyway know, but still agreed on that point!

Yeah if some people wanna join in that's cool.

They just got to have a decent understanding of spelling and grammar.

Megz - Got back together last week. See how things go. So far so good.

I have never been on a date with someone that wasn't already my bf.

Sound's like you picked a good place to have dinner. Did you pash her?

I hate first dates too when you don't know the other person. Nothing worse than having to call your mate from the toilet to tell them to call in 10 minutes and say my mum is in hospital or something.

In this case I had known her as an acquiantance for a while so we at least knew a bit about each other.

I may or may not have got her drunk and kissed her.

I lol'd :lol:

Me too.

Nicely done Softy :lol:

What's with all these new people?

New people: What made you post in BAW?

Please let us know so we can change it.

:o Are you anti n00b?

No one in here likes noobs.

Im a noob, no one likes me either you get used to it!

It's only the ones who cant spell or construct a sentence, or just generally are annoying *looks in charlie's general direction* that shit me off

Nice work Janice. So is the EXTREME team going to melb?

We certainly are!! Theres 8 of us going (at this stage) its going to be so awesome I cant wait :D

so you wasted like 1000bux on tickets?

hope you enjoy...

This is amusing people getting pissed off at me but dont even know my name...

Your name is in your username..

:lol:

Who cares what your name is?

If you can't be bothered typing discernible sentences, I can't be bothered finding out what your name is.

But Charlie isnt my name Mr Beck

Does it matter?

They get pissed off with you because you don't think before you post...

Anyone who fills Bawt up with crap isn't welcome here by any of the usual members, so either post something decent or just lurk.

Thankyou.

Nice work Janice. So is the EXTREME team going to melb?

We certainly are!! Theres 8 of us going (at this stage) its going to be so awesome I cant wait :D

so you wasted like 1000bux on tickets?

hope you enjoy...

Tickets were $220 each. Its not a waste to me.

FFS Im sick of everyone carrying on about spelling. This thread is just turning into a whinging little bitch session. Most pathetic day of BAW to date.

All these whipper snappers prob still spend 5mins digging around trying to find the hole when having sex.

Oh shit, Pervvy, Congratulations on getting back together. :)

But Charlie isnt my name Mr Beck

Isn't that what you have on your facebook though?

Oh shit, Pervvy, Congratulations on getting back together. :)

Thanks.

You can still have me though :wub::lol:

All these whipper snappers prob still spend 5mins digging around trying to find the hole when having sex.

I don't understand that as it's really not that hard. There's 3 to choose from!

Seems i brought it up, there was this one chick i use to f**k, i swear her hole was not in the right place, most of the time i would have to finger guide :lol:

It's hard if she's fat...

Seems i brought it up, there was this one chick i use to f**k, i swear her hole was not in the right place, most of the time i would have to finger guide :lol:

It was probably a dude in the middle of a course of sex change surgeries.

It's hard if she's fat...

yeah, it get's me hard too. Just find a roll and go for it!

It was probably a dude in the middle of a course of sex change surgeries.

Well in that case...

*Ticks it off the list*