Sign in to follow this  
EmpireAero

Empire GT wheels EOI!

Wooooooo the new Driftek craze!!! lol :ph34r:

better than being on the takata green bandwagon ,, ohhh my wheels hit my splash guards , winge winge winge , GTFO FFS

^ Bahahaha each to their own mate... People talk about it but I don't see Takata rims going around anywhere... You enjoy your new rims that the rest of ns.com will get and I'll enoy mine ^_^

And I appreciate your input and time you took to read my threads :rolleyes:

Obviously as EmpireAero stated these arn't your Driftek quality rims, but being sooo cheap every Tom, Dick and Harry will have them.

Sit back down you goose, no need to try take a stab at my ride ;)

^ Bahahaha each to their own mate... People talk about it but I don't see Takata rims going around anywhere... You enjoy your new rims that the rest of ns.com will get and I'll enoy mine ^_^

Obviously as EmpireAero stated these arn't your Driftek quality rims, but being sooo cheap every Tom, Dick and Harry will have them.

u take a stab at ur own ride u anal , p.o.s

these rims look good , have good sizes n offset , much better that ur shitty rims

yea every tom dick n harry will have them coz there good thus the reason

^ Fk mate seriously grow up...

Like I said, buy them cos you like them and enjoy them... That is all.

Apologies that I offended you with my comments mate :rolleyes: Although I'm not sure what I said wrong for you to start acting like a teeny boppin bitch reverting to baggin out people... Cos it will become the new Driftek craze no?

Cheers,

Andy

Edit: Now let's get back to the sale topic...

drifteks arent that good... is that wat u mean, i hope so, coz these are better than drifteks lol

^ Yeah for sure... Drifteks are a joke lol ^_^

All I was suggesting was that these are cheap and look good, hence will become the new Driftek craze... As the majority of users wouldn't have the deep pockets to go out and get Japanese wheels, they'll get these and since being 5Zigen quality and the likes as you initially mentioned...

Obviously some didn't comprehend... But nonetheless...

Good work with the offer EmpireAero

Cheers,

Andy

Edit: Also to cj sullivan, since we're playing high school bitches... My shitty rims are forged Rays Engineering ;)

I would love to be able to get some 17"ers for my S14

17x8.5 +15-20 front and 17x9.5 +20-30 rear would suit me down to the ground.... whats my chances :D

[quote

Edit: Also to cj sullivan, since we're playing high school bitches... My shitty rims are forged Rays Engineering ;)

dude i no all about ur rims and the history

and if u had seen the amount of rims that i have owned n the past ud freak out

im not some jdm fan boy , omg omg i got rays rims

my silvia is built on the cheap so hence y i want these rims

and my silvia is a much better car than urs so meh lol

empireAero

whats the ETA on these bad boys and have u figured out a price on the 17x9.5+15 wuld much prefer a 17x9+15 but will settle for the 9.5+15

17x8.5 +15-20 front and 17x9.5 +20-30 rear would suit me down to the ground.... whats my chances :D

hey, 8.5 comes in +30 ill see if i can do a +20

9.5 comes in +15 and +35

so im sure we could do something for u!

cj.

for 17s, id need about 3 weeks to have the moulds made and go thru the drawings with the manufacturer, make sure they look how i want them to look like. and then another 3-4 weeks for production and 3 weeks transit

looks like its all gonna go ahead! waiting on some drawings for the 18x9.5 wheel before i get the order finalised

thanks

pm'd

keen on pair 17x9+15 if u can get it

and pair 18x9.5+15

is there any information on the weight of these rims yet?

i'd be looking at 17x8.5.

9.5 comes in +15 and +35

cj.

for 17s, id need about 3 weeks to have the moulds made and go thru the drawings with the manufacturer, make sure they look how i want them to look like. and then another 3-4 weeks for production and 3 weeks transit

looks like its all gonna go ahead! waiting on some drawings for the 18x9.5 wheel before i get the order finalised

thanks

Well I am deffinately keen on some 17" wheels!

8.5 +20 would look fairly good on the front

9.5 +35 would not look too bad, but better if it were 25-30 i guess.

Send us some pics of 18x9.5 +15 and 17x9.5 +15 when produced please, Keen on pre purchase 25% off deal!

Seen 'zenkai' wheel 17x9.5 +15 up close, no concave in spokes and all the offset is in the boss/flange, Not that nice at all!

When will the 18s be ready ? before the 17s i presume haha just so keen on these wheels

9.5 comes in +15 and +35

cj.

thanks

yea mate im happy to wait ,, 17x9.5+15 or 17x9+15 n 4x114.3

and 18x9.5+15 is perfect imo ,, please email me pics when the drawings are done im super keen and can give u deposit if needed mate

please pm me everything

thanks Cj

yea mate im happy to wait ,, 17x9.5+15 or 17x9+15 n 4x114.3

and 18x9.5+15 is perfect imo ,, please email me pics when the drawings are done im super keen and can give u deposit if needed mate

please pm me everything

thanks Cj

im very interested to same specs :)

this may sound stupid,but i was thinkn if you could post a pic of a single rim for each single size and offset,so people get a view of what the rim will look like when they get them.

cos i too wouldnt mind a set in the 18x9.5 +20 and 18x10.5 +22 if you can get

I'm also interested in 17's but in a gunmetal grey if possible.

very interested in a set of 17" rims. will be good if you can get them made

still very keen on the 18's in 18x9.5 +15 all round in bronze. interested to see the pics of the 9.5" +15 spoke camber. also.

sorry guys been very busy lately havnt had a chance 2 come on here, im still in negotiations with price once ive settled that ill have more info regarding pics, time etc etc

thx

sorry guys been very busy lately havnt had a chance 2 come on here, im still in negotiations with price once ive settled that ill have more info regarding pics, time etc etc

thx

Hey novak ,

i know i might sound like a pain but you dont answer my phonecalls or E-mail's .

can you do me a favour mate .

can i have my money back please

its been 7 months from when i gave you a deposit ($500) ,and it was february when you took the rest($2300) claiming the parts were sitting in front of you ready to ship .

then they were being sent out , then they werent , then they were , then they werent .

so then i asked for a refund , and you promised to refund my money 3 months ago .

i got a email off you on the 13th of june claiming you had sent the money out and i should receive it in 48 hrs .

then after i replied on here and you sent me an e-mail saying ' your moneys being sent out first thing in the morning' this was on the 15th july ..

guess what novak ?

when you wanted payment i sent it straight away.

but now that ive been made redundant and have a mortgage to pay off and stressed out about my kids future

your really taking the piss ...

so i ask you again novak ...

CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK PLEEEAAASE

Any updates on these wheels? Or you're not going ahead with it anymore?

• Upvote 1

sorry to all interested, something came up and ive had to use the finances towards it, should be good to go late this year, with a release next year,

thanks

Sign in to follow this