what should i do?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. what should i do with these cars?

• sell the laurel (keep the cefiro)
    • sell the cefiro (keep the laurel)
    • put the cefiro back to stock and use the laurel for a drifter
    • put the laurel back to stock and use the cefiro for a drifter
    • sell them both

Ok most of you guys know i've had a bit of a situation lately meaning alot of lifestyle changes are coming up, i'm in a bit of a bind as to what i should do with my cars , obviously the 33 is going to be sold very soon because i don't really drive it. my problem is i have a cefiro and a laurel , both are of about equal modification (the laurel is complied the cefiro is close) ,having said that i'm not real sure if i need 2 cars that do the same thing , especially when i'm kinda trying to simplify my life. (note 1 car will have rb25 etc inserted )

pics of both:

0302090938_00.jpg

mylaurelvskf2.jpg

it was gunna be a part time drifter while i did what i wanted with the ceff ;)

Argh, had a similar situation when I was back in Melbourne and ende selling ALL hahaha. Personally I like Laurels slightly more because of their front end. How are the chassis of each car? If one is markedly better id go with that and then go all out from there while keeping it road regoed, and then get something more convenient for dailying and just use the other for track and occasional street runs

sell the laural and put heapa coin into the ceffy!!!

no1 drifts one here but u?be differant

Keep the ceffy Toff, Remember how sad you was when you sold yours to Nick :P lol

Yep i can remember, the poor little bugger!!!

Sell them both, always time for more cars!!!

haha cheers for the comments guys. sam & nick haha now i pretty much have 2!! , sarah: give? , you have 1 already!!. scotty yeah theres about 7? cefiro's in tas? but there are only 2 laurels , ben: dunno if i could sell them both , i wouldn't mind a crusty s14/15 though , if i could deal with a sr! :lol:

Don't go to the dark side Toff. Do you still have the 33?? lol seriously how has it not sold yet?

Actually Toff, I think you should sell them all including your spare RB25 and just buy my car... Simple. :P

Sam

sell the laurel, clean up the ceff and put in all the bits u want it 2 have including the 25 (its been sitting 4 ages do some thing with it) and keep it as a rego'd and clean daily car, do as u like with the 33! but if u get rid of the ceff ill slap u.

f**k i wish i had that problem !
haha yeah same.

Sell them both. I dont know your situation, but if its something that is forcing or otherwise inclining you to sell you cars then chances are that you are not going to the distraction and temptation of the cars being in your possession. As someone said back up ^^ There is always time later for cars, they aren't going to stop making them any time soon :P

PS: On another note you could always sell the sell the ceff and swap the laurel for my 540i, then one day when you situation subsides you could turn the 540 into a drift machine. Thinking about it makes me want to do it, but i want something dirty ol' school japanese :)

My 2cents :D

haha cheers for the comments guys. sam & nick haha now i pretty much have 2!! , sarah: give? , you have 1 already!!. scotty yeah theres about 7? cefiro's in tas? but there are only 2 laurels , ben: dunno if i could sell them both , i wouldn't mind a crusty s14/15 though , if i could deal with a sr! :lol:

tru but who has there sideways on the track?

just u!!!! keep it or sell it to me and u can still drive it

yeah fair call , theres a couple coming though , like beau in his blue one , theres a red one with an sr in it somewhere? , sam is gunna start putting his white one on the track (:P , you know you wanna!) . dorifuto: no bmw for me thanks :P , justin: i got a plug in loom to put s1 rb25 into ceff/laurel :woot: somethings gunna cop a 25 very soon! . beau : you have 2 cefiro's? :P

yeah fair call , theres a couple coming though , like beau in his blue one , theres a red one with an sr in it somewhere? , sam is gunna start putting his white one on the track (:P , you know you wanna!) . dorifuto: no bmw for me thanks :P , justin: i got a plug in loom to put s1 rb25 into ceff/laurel :woot: somethings gunna cop a 25 very soon! . beau : you have 2 cefiro's? :P

ahahah yep my ke if the 20 goes bang

Yeah beau, you've got 2 cefs, give me another one :-p

ill be letting mine loose at powercruise, if it drifts ok ill start hitting the track every drift meet.

If not it will cop a engine upgrade and then will be back for a slide :o

but seriously keep em both, both rare f**kers. i get ppl asking me everday wat mine is.

maybe....

id have a laurel any day toff!a nice laurel is rarer than a cef,

between your two i would prob sell the cef,

but only if you HAD to choose.

my cefiro wont be anywhere near anywhere at the rate its going

p.s. i hate you for having this dilema anyway!!(which one of my sweet cars do i get rid of)

Edited by phatcelsior

mk how bout u pm me how much u want for the laural?would it cum with the VSKFS?

imho i reckon the laurel would be a better daily as i think black is the shit... Should save the ceffy for the track, it works well on there if you ask me....

The Hazard has spoken. Thou shalt obey. lol.

I'll give you the tip that laurel drifts like absoulute shit haha, pidwells tried, i've tried, justin tried and reason tried,don't know what it is but its just a major c unt of a thing if your aiming at drifting definatly keep the ceffy.

I'll give you the tip that laurel drifts like absoulute shit haha, pidwells tried, i've tried, justin tried and reason tried,don't know what it is but its just a major c unt of a thing if your aiming at drifting definatly keep the ceffy.

sifff....it just needs some love and attention.....which is another reason to not keep it for drifting....ull be another one of those ppl like myself forever spending endless amounts of money rather than skidding....

Sam did ok in the Laurel and that was without the new turbo...

yeah he did well,obviously a better driver than all of us, you'd probably do pretty well in it too with all your drifting experience

IMO, they are a *milkshake* of a thing to set up and drive....... :lol::lol::lol:

they deffinately are as easy to set up as a silvia or even Ceff, i think its the missing of the b pillar which throws every thing out