Sign in to follow this  
Tomk

family-of-five-killed-in-home-attack

Domestic dispute apparently.

this has been in fact disproven by the NSW police....

there was no foul play within the family or some murder suicide plot...

attention is now being turned to the father whom apparently saw too much in an armed robbery incident weeks before... or something like that....

shoot which ever bastard did it 5 times in each knee cap and let him/her bleed to death i say

preety f**king savage I reckon. These boys obviously dont f**k around in business.... Sad that they have to murder someone let alone a whole f**king family.

I work across the road from where their store is :(

I remember hearing about that Chubb van when I got to work that day, there were still police around.

That is pretty f**ked up...

there was a story about a filo kid in sydney a few years. who wiped out his whole family then later tried to cover it up as a racial motivated killing by spraying the swastika on the wall and writing 'asians out'. gonzales i think his name was.

I am a nearby resident in North Ryde 5 minutes from Epping and there has been many murders of late. Its been proven that this was not a domestic. To think an outsider would commit such an attack on an entire family is mind boggling. No knives, guns, but a bat or other blunt instrument... The sheer intent of doing this with a primitive object is scary. These things rarely happen to random people and I hope we all find out soon. If its random.. time to shit bricks and panic!

By memory here are some incidents in the area, may be forgetting others.

North Ryde Sef Gonzales slaughters his whole family 8 years ago

North Ryde/Marsfield Taxi driver murdered about 1 year ago

North Ryde Chinese man killed with hammer by worker fixing house 3 months ago

attention is now being turned to the father whom apparently saw too much in an armed robbery incident weeks before... or something like that....

Apparently it's not this either

But they rejected one reported motive - that Mr Lin was killed due to having witnessed an armoured van robbery in Epping in May - due to the fact the bandits had worn balaclavas and there had been numerous witnesses.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25804749-1242,00.html

hmm if its random look out.... peoples around that area... lock yo windows lock ya dooors!