Sign in to follow this  
Flying180

Rumours of Schumacher returning to F1

neck injury was caused by a motorcycle accident :S

his just trying to keep his reputation... in other words... he looks fine no neck brace in good health... thats the only explaination i have for it...

• Downvote 1

neck injury was caused by a motorcycle accident :S

his just trying to keep his reputation... in other words... he looks fine no neck brace in good health... thats the only explaination i have for it...

It fits.

I'm devastated :(

I would've loved to see him race F1 again...

^ ^ ^ I agree.

It's funny how much they 'ramp up' the possibility of a return and then you hardly hear a squeek when nothing comes of it. I inadvertently saw this on the net well over a week ago

lol when ur talking F1 forces, even ur average healthy neck isnt up to the challange. there was always a question mark over whether the injury was enough to keep him out or not.

neck injury was caused by a motorcycle accident confused.gif

lol, he dropped a bike whilst racing and fractured bones in his neck and lower skull, just over 6 months ago. When you're pulling 5G's under braking with head and helmet pulling on your neck, you would want it in perfect shape. I suspect his Manager Wille Weber knew he wasn't coming back because of this, hence why he said he was "200% sure" Schu wouldn't be racing. He knew about the injury. Ferrari most likely just wanted some publicity, and had no intention of Michael actually racing. It worked, at least.

And now we get to see Luca Badoer return, 56 Grands Prix and no points... maybe he'll score his maiden point at Valencia...?

neck injury? whattt!! how come? he hasnt been on track since last time right? i heard he was into golf for a while, did someone hit his neck? -.-

The consequences of the injuries caused by the bike accident in February, fractures in the area of head and neck, unfortunately have turned out to be still too severe," Schumacher added. "That is why my neck cannot stand the extreme stresses...

Maaaan... how's Schuey gonna return to F1 when he's busy floggin' the 458 and pickin' up the chicks in that tight black tshirt hahaha

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/41417/new-ferrari-458-italia-video-presented-by-michael-schumacher/

video!

he can 'flog around' supercars but can't race in a F1 car... just gives testiment that his a chicken s**t

Maaaan... how's Schuey gonna return to F1 when he's busy floggin' the 458 and pickin' up the chicks in that tight black tshirt hahaha

http://www.themotorr...ael-schumacher/

video!

he can 'flog around' supercars but can't race in a F1 car... just gives testiment that his a chicken s**t

lol, they're a little different.

I really hope Ferrari replace Badoer at Monza - Raikonnen finishes first, Badoer finishes last (ex. DNF's). I don't know if that's happened before!? It's one thing to reward Luca for time served as a test-driver, but its just getting embarassing. I reckon there will be some angry Tifosi in Milan if they don't!

yeah enough is enough. See you later Badoer. End the humiliation now.

The rumours about Fisi taking the seat for Monza I think would be a just reward. Fisi is nearing the end of his career, and being Italian it would be nice for him to drive for Ferrari in Italy. I think he'd put it on the podium if not maybe even win???

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/41417/new-ferrari-458-italia-video-presented-by-michael-schumacher/

video!

I reckon you're the chickenshit, if you don't know what he's up to, shut up.

He put his neck under extreme pressure in a F1 car and he found out he wasn't up to scratch.

Any one can "flog around supercars", but a comp is a big difference.

He got 7 word championships under his belt and you think he's a chickenshit, looks like you got a chickenbrain.

Google him and look at his records.

Just heard earlier that Fisi has been confirmed for the last 5 races with Ferrari.

Saw that today. Best move by Ferrari to get rid of "Look how bad you are"

I couldn't believe how much of a failure Badoer was... Did i miss something? Did he have car problems?

Which begs the question, how did he survive as a test driver for 10 years? He must be REALLY good at giving constructive feedback, cause his raw speed is terrible.

Some people are just not made for Races and are better suited to Time Attacks or something.

Badoer had only, what, a handful of races in the past 5 years?

Some people are just not made for Races and are better suited to Time Attacks or something.

Badoer had only, what, a handful of races in the past 5 years?

Yeah I guess, he hadn't raced in 10 years, and after his first stint in F1 he switched to GT Cars, which would be a whole lot different to open-wheelers. He wasn't overly quick in his original F1 years, but he did drive for a bunch of backmarkers.

He also was fined for speeding in the pit lane in Valencia four times lol.