Sign in to follow this  
DISH-oh

luxury watches

This is what I am wearing now. :yes:

not bad, nice and simple. how much did you get it for?? also does it kepp time??

This is what I am wearing now. :yes:

not bad, nice and simple. how much did you get it for?? also does it kepp time??

I paid about $14.00 AUD including postage. Amazingly, it keeps very good time and is quite well made. :thumbsup:

I recently bought this from Macy's when I was in the US for about $230

hugo-boss-1512428-large.jpg

And I bought the brown version of this one about a year ago for casual wear, was around $240 at David Jones.

boss-strap-watch-1512232-large.jpg

I would love a Longines or an Omega watch in the near future.

Just picked up my New Tag today

Grand Carrera 36

The only thing I dont like about it is that it is quite heavy. Ive had big watches before but this by far the the most heaviest. Sounds dumb I know but I do notice it.

tag-heuer-36-rs-caliper-chronograph-ti2-watch.jpg

tag-heuer-36-rs-caliper-chronograph-ti2-dial-detail.jpg

haha same watch as me!

i picked up that same watch and for under $100AU :)

Also picked up this little baby:breitling-navitimer-heritage-br6650.jpg

Im sure they are not the same, FAKE.

i could show u and u wouldnt pick the difference...yes its a fake but the quality on it is micky

tag-heuer-36-rs-caliper-chronograph-ti2-watch.jpg

tag-heuer-36-rs-caliper-chronograph-ti2-dial-detail.jpg

i picked up that same watch and for under $100AU :)

Also picked up this little baby:breitling-navitimer-heritage-br6650.jpg

were did you order them from??

pick up mine from www.ioffer.com

just make sure if you buy one that they hav at least 50+ feedback as there are a lot of scammers with no feedback ..if need be i can give u the seller names that i have brought from

thread rebirth...!

Picked up this Seiko yesterday as a late birthday present, absolutely love it!

Detailed enough that it doesn't look plain, but not too overtop/chunky etc...

FYI, all the jewellery shops have sales on at the moment, so there's plenty of bargains around if ya looking for a new watch

P1010626.JPG

Anyone know where to get a knock off Panerai Radiomir Black Seal? :whistle:

Ive been wanting to get into watches, but i already have a bracelet and think it would be kinda awkward and weird to have 2 things on the left hand...

I've had my Lorus for 11 years now, worn everyday. Only cost about $300, nice n simple, feels solid, and is lasting well :)

Lorus watch.jpg

From memory I've had the glass replaced once and the battery changed twice only! :blink:

my new dress watch being tested and now on it's way from the states :)

what watch is that Loz? $20,000 ROLEX wrapped in 18k gold? :P

Like I said before anyone buying replica watches they come in grades of quality.

typically they are A level. Which are the really cheap and nasty ones these are the $10 rolex's usually bought by the bag full. If they last two weeks you are doing well. Think of it like a disposable contact lense. From a distance they look ok but as soon as anyone takes a look they stand out as crap.

then AA these ok and decent quality replicas, typically battery opperated even if the real thing is automatic. These usually go for about $50-$60 and are the most common watches you find on the streets of Asia and India.

then AAA AKA Japanese Replicas these are the $100 replicas they are good fakes that wont break the bank to anyone who doesn't know what they are looking at they wont notice the difference. Usually the weight wont be right and some of the features wont work. Ie. if it is an automatic typically the stop watch doesn't work.

then you get AAAA or AKA Swiss Replicas - these are usually about $450-$1000 and are exact fakes, even the trained eye will not be able to spot the difference between a genuine item and a $1000 fake. Everything is identical, the weight, the shades of colors the functions everything is exact.

I want me a AAAA one, tax time here we come, where do you recomend getting one shakey?

Bought my first proper watch today, dont really know alot about them but they were having a 25% off sale so i couldnt resist.

Tissot Ballade 3

tissot_35185.jpg

Got one of these duty free a couple of years ago.

omegaseamasterfront.th.jpg

manual automatic (not battery) genuine Seamaster Chronometer.

Thinking of selling, watch perfec,t services, up to date--by Omega--.

Got this one of Fleebay.

citizenecodrive.th.jpg

Never use it cost about $120-- I think-- been in Cupboard for about a year, it's cool starts itself up and resets to exact time.

Tag-Heuer-Carrera-Automatic-Chronograph-Tachymetre-1-Male-Extravaganza1.jpg

got one of these, original none of this fake/replica BS.

its laughable that your comparing genuine tag/rolex etc to replica's.. yet i'm sure you'll be quick to rag on rota's go figure.

if its 5k expect to get it for 4 - 4.2k they negotiate heavily if your prepared to buy on the spot.

i just bought 2 watches.

a Pulsar for work, was only $180 so doesn't matter if i smash it on things at work (which i have already done). don't have a photo of it, but doesn't matter really, it's nothing special.

and got the Seiko for when i'm not working, daily wear, going out etc.

SNQ045P.jpg

i have this exact same watch its awesome :)

does any one here know any watch makers that do the black gold theme im in love with that combo :) i i know is the Seiko above and nixon ???

I've wanted this watch ever since I saw one in a store in Melbourne a couple of years ago.

http://www.oris.ch/collections/collections_detail.aspx?ln=en&watchid=74

About $5k worth. Can't justify spending that much though. :(

Hi Mate - nice watch but I would be very hesitant about spending $5k on an Oris; this money would be better spent on a high-end Tag, Omega, Baume & Mercier, Cartier etc

yeah i also dig the black and gold look.

there's a new Seiko one out that i think i might get to keep with the theme of black and gold. face is a bit busy but not too bad.

SNAE34P.jpg

I want me a AAAA one, tax time here we come, where do you recomend getting one shakey?

I got mine from http://www.yourtrustytime.com/

I bought this one:

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_210&products_id=5875

When I was on my way to Thailand this year we stopped off at Changi airport and I compared it next to a real one and couldn't tell the difference.

Prices are in USD so you get them for even less :lol:

I got mine from http://www.yourtrustytime.com/

I bought this one:

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_210&products_id=5875

When I was on my way to Thailand this year we stopped off at Changi airport and I compared it next to a real one and couldn't tell the difference.

Prices are in USD so you get them for even less :lol:

thanks for that! the one im looking at is around the 400 mark and is made with a genuine one as a sample so should be sweet :thumbsup: