Sign in to follow this  
DISH-oh

luxury watches

Go to Dubai

Tag watch that u can't even get here had something close for about $3000, Dubai had the exact one I wanted and it was $1500

LV hand bag I saw with my wife here $4000, a better, newer and bigger on in the lv store &1100

All legit

Spent $1000 in the zara store, yesterday we went to the new zara in the Sydney city and it was double price here

Go to Dubai

Kill self

Fixed.

But yes, every imported brand is crazy overpriced in Aus.

TAG-Heuer-Carrera-Mikrograph-3.jpg

This is what i want. but out of my price range.. 50k?

Just picked up my Wenger Compass Navigator. Its not in the luxury bracket but i think its fair decent.

Movement: Swiss quartz

Water Resistance: 5 bar - 50m - 165ft

Case Material: Stainless steel

Case Finish: Polished

Case-back: Screw-on

External Bezel: Engraved elapsed minute on bezel

Crystal: Sapphire Coated Crystal

Luminosity: Hands and markers

Crown: Regular

Additional Features: Swing-out case reveals liquid-filled rotating compass

Date display

Military time

Strap / Bracelet: Rubber strap

Buckle: Metal with Wenger logo

Lug Width: 20mm

RRP $399 they honored 10% off from a previous sale and got another 10% off after a bit of flirting and teling her its a display one and started heading towards the door its a small jewellery shop not a one in a big mall..., and a couple of knocks/scratches (but it doesnt really), so paid $319. Had my eye on this one for about a month. My Guess Steel one is 7 years old so time for an upgrade and an upgrade in brand too. I have wanted a compass for a while too i go to China 1 or 2 times a year for work so its gonna be useful there.

P7290002.JPG

P7290004.JPG

P7290007.JPG

Had this for a while, just forgot to update thread, Also recently got a Omega SeaMaster Proplof but it just needs band and the timing to confirmed so its collecting dust :(

Longines Sports Hydro Conquest 664.

dsc00461rh.jpg

Get the Omega cleaned up, cant beat em in the price bracket. My Seamaster is 2 years in and has never missed a beat; only ever adjusted for Daylight Savings and it is always within seconds of the atomic clock.

God dam it were the hell was this thread i was looking for it for ages about 3 weeks ago!

Because i ended up getting myself for about $650 a tissot visiodate. Sapphire crystal front glass, automatic, leather band... loving it!!

tissotvisiodate.jpg

^Nice Flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not luxury but enough for me, I never have worn a watch just because I don't like most styles. Fell in love with this one though and had to get it.

393644_10150401279745755_559480754_8660647_620917831_n.jpg

Nothing fancy or anything and doesn't keep time very well, it's out a bit like any other auto/manual wind watches.

Also bought this for my dad, which he didn't like, which I'll wear every now and then lol

393290_10150403420370755_559480754_8665885_1687459096_n.jpg