25k worth of time haha

;)

25k? bit more then that if you bought them new

the submariner is about 7k new, and the presidential is around 25k alone

nice watches by the way ;)

Never been into watches my self.

If I was, something like this is the one I would be wearing

780002.jpg

Yeah I am obsessed with watches haha. Don't know why just am. Some of the guys where my brother work a BIG watch fans. I cant remember which model it was but one of them bought very early model Rolex for about $80 grand. He buys a rediculous watch every 3 months. Has a friggen bloke who looks for watches for him lol.

my watch, 4g's of time telling goodness. only every get to wear it on weekends. being a sparky i would prob get cooked wearing it lol

tag-link-chrono2.jpg

At the moment I have...

Tag Heuer - Formula 1

Tag Heuer - Aquaracer

Rolex - Datejust

Next watch will either be a Seamaster or the Submariner

i have a nixon all black player... its not real good as a watch cause it has no numbers on it but it looks hot! also.... dimond FTW haha

For me, the watch only has to tell the time and date, it doesn't need anything special that i wont use, it needs to be square face because i prefer that, and it needs to have a really nice band.

example:

AR3002-55P.jpg

i'm aware this one doesn't have the date :P

i love watches but i cant drive with one..

ie. a metal watch not rubber banded ones.

for this reason and this reason only i dont wear watches unless im going out...

ive only got a tissot which i got from switzerland, i was saving up for a nice tag but when i had the money i decided against it.

i to love my watches

i have a

Tag Heuer link calibre 6 black face wjf211a.ba0570.jpg

a. auer chrono black leather (cheapy off ebay but very stylish but still high quality swiss made)

seiko automatic

diesel leather band

getting another tag sometime next year, the carrera chrno

I bought my old man that watch for xmas..

I wear a tag carrera

Both my brother and sister wears some Breitling that one costs over 15k and the other around 25k. :huh:

At the moment I have...

Tag Heuer - Formula 1

Tag Heuer - Aquaracer

Rolex - Datejust

Next watch will either be a Seamaster or the Submariner

I never thought you were that cashed up adam. Haha

Nice collection by the way.

i to love my watches

i have a

Tag Heuer link calibre 6 black face wjf211a.ba0570.jpg

a. auer chrono black leather (cheapy off ebay but very stylish but still high quality swiss made)

seiko automatic

diesel leather band

getting another tag sometime next year, the carrera chrno

I bought my old man that watch for xmas..

I wear a tag carrera

Both my brother and sister wears some Breitling that one costs over 15k and the other around 25k. :huh:

*cough* yuppies*cough*

i have

cjf2115.ba0594.jpg

and i love it tells the time and shiz very useful :P

toppp f**ken thread!! i meaaaaaan topppppppppppp thread mate!

never trust a man without a watch .... topppp saying!!!

still highest bidder on this topppp watch!! :)

z18948whtmopserti1.jpg

and i pay my taxes!! soo dont come fukin with me!

topp theaddd btw

probably around the same price as 3 healthy indian kidneys do on the black market. Or less then what most of you spend on your cars lol

1 day 6 hrs left ... i'll let you know, but I'm it expecting it to jump up a bit cause its fairy cheap for what it is atm.

I work nearly 6 days a week 11 hours a day and still bring alot of it home .. so I have to treat myself with nice things or i think what the it all for? lifes to short to f**k around lol if you want somthing just f**kin get it and enjoy it ;)

Some nice watches.

All guys should wear nice watches. Some of the ones in this thread I think are not that nice even thought they may be worth a lot.

I like the cleaner looking ones, Nixon ones pictured both winners.

I need a new watch, I have to wear ones with leather bands though, even then I wear them so the face is on the bottom side of my wrist. I always wear decent ones. not sure why I bother, should just get ones with nice buckles lol.

^^^I prefer simple ones too.

Teska: Very true! What good is money if you can't use it.........on ebay!!! I love ebay, I just got two things then at the door.

On the subject of watch cost etc, It comes down to exclusivity. Of course most watches aren't worth the money they charge in terms of build parts, its all part of the "scene" just like any other jewellery.

I challenge anyone to find a watch that combines strength and resilience combined with price that a Casio G Shock does, they even have the cockpit series out now, love em, will buy one soon.

Big fan of these two, both well under $200 and will probably outlast the wearer.

5120_1.JPG

large_product_image_description2915.jpg

Edited by Bazelinez

Big watch fan

My collection

-Rolex Submariner

-Rolex Presidential Day-date

-Omega Seamaster

25k worth of time haha

;)

As stated in another reply; that collection is more than likely worth more than $50K depending on the serial numbers & movements.

i have an oris TT3 Chronograph brought it in hong kong, got it at a very good price compare to australia

The TT3 is a great watch for the money, I would probably rate it over most tags on the market!

I had a meeting this morning with a guy that owns 3 Patek Phillipe models.... Needless to say the conversation went from business to lunch & watch talk :lol:

Walked past my Fav. dealer on the way back to the car; I think I might go for another Omega early Feb, tossing up between a new GMT or a Speedmaster.

I may be nieve... But what is so good about a watch? I guess its more of a fashion/statement accessory than having a use?

it tells the time.

^^wrong. None of the watches bar maybe the DKNY one i've posted are fashion.

its considered rude to check your phone all the time, wrist watches are professional.

I have this one, except with a silver face. Its made of Titanium and it has eco-drive which doesn't require a battery but instead has a solar cell built into it. Not to mention its light as F*ck!

BM6260-58L.jpg

I couldn't live without a wrist watch, as much as I love my Touch Diamond, the clock isn't exactly as on demand as my wrist watch.

And cheap sunglasses are exactly that.. cheap, they do not filter, low quality and no warranty etc etc

Ive learnt time over you get what you pay for, image isn't everything though.

I may be nieve... But what is so good about a watch? I guess its more of a fashion/statement accessory than having a use?

it tells the time.

its considered rude to check your phone all the time, wrist watches are professional.

Then why do people spend so much if it is not an image or statement thing?

I have $400-$500 sunglasses... Yes I could have bought $10 ones from the servo and they would do the same job... But I got them because Prada are a nicer brand and, I admit, I got them for the name and the image. If I wanted something to only block out the sun and not care, I would have gone for $10 servo sunnies. Same with watches. If someone had it to only tell the time, im sure they would just go for a cheaper plain looking watch. (Im talking sunglasses because I understand them more than watches lol)

I see your point and yes, like my other post said, there IS a limit as to where to becomes an accessory. Watches CAN and DO appreciate in value if they;re a certain make and model however.

I will probably never have coin to drop thousands on a watch and TBH doubt I would anyway. I like a watch by its design and look, it can be a Tissot or a Swatch.

My most desired watch at the moment is the Tissot T Touch, its just under a grand and I can justify that cause its sex.

If you want a nice watch and the price is is the sum of its parts its hard to go past a Casio, Seiko etc. The japanese don't have the bling attached to their name and consequently you'll get a comparable watch for your money.

it tells the time.

Then why do people spend so much if it is not an image or statement thing?

I have $400-$500 sunglasses... Yes I could have bought $10 ones from the servo and they would do the same job... But I got them because Prada are a nicer brand and, I admit, I got them for the name and the image. If I wanted something to only block out the sun and not care, I would have gone for $10 servo sunnies. Same with watches. If someone had it to only tell the time, im sure they would just go for a cheaper plain looking watch. (Im talking sunglasses because I understand them more than watches lol)

my sunnies are worth 500 bucks, i got them only because they suit me the best, my normal glasses are gucci and i didnt want to spend much money but i got them only because they suited my face the best. My watch when i do buy it, will cost about 700 dollars, thats because it has to be real gold and at least 18ct. its not about its name for me, its about what looks good on me personally.