Sign in to follow this  
DISH-oh

luxury watches

I am 23 and own two business + have two full degrees .... I don't need to spend anyone elses money yo.

I like nice things, I like people that also like nice things otherwise they won't appreciate my nice things.

Timbo - It isnt all about price or label but I like someone that has chosen everything for a reason. If you wear a $10 watch and totally pull it off then that is more than ok with me ... if you wear a $10 watch because you dont give a shit about style then we have problems.

I knew my post would be misunderstood haha.

I am 23 and own two business + have two full degrees .... I don't need to spend anyone elses money yo.

I like nice things, I like people that also like nice things otherwise they won't appreciate my nice things.

Okay.... would you LIKE a gold digger then? :wub: I'm not busy.

Okay.... would you LIKE a gold digger then? :wub: I'm not busy.

See the problem is that after I am done with spending there is not much left over for anyone else.

I joke.

Seriously though. I don't take wages or anything from either businesses so I am really not that well off, I work two other jobs though so that helps. Both my businesses are in their first year. I seriously hate spending other people's money though.

WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING: Own a clothing store and a Graphic Design business

I love design and now own my own business I nearly threw it away twice because of various issues.

I own two businesses and Im only 22 .... I am starting two more from scratch in 2009 :lol:

No more loans for me for at least 2 years because I own a business ... so have to stick to renting!

I am 22 years old and I own and successfully run two businesses.

I would not survive as a designer now, owning my own business if I had not have had those 2 years of commercial experience working alongside the printers.

I think we get the idea hun. ^_^

I love design and now own my own business I nearly threw it away twice because of various issues.

I own two businesses and Im only 22 .... I am starting two more from scratch in 2009 :lol:

No more loans for me for at least 2 years because I own a business ... so have to stick to renting!

I would not survive as a designer now, owning my own business if I had not have had those 2 years of commercial experience working alongside the printers.

So 7 times in one year I have mentioned that I own a business, all in different contexts.

I am not sure if I am flattered or should be deeply concerned that you went to the effort to dig up all these quotes.

It was funny the first time Caleb did it ... it's a bit stale now don't you think.

Or perhaps I could start quoting you and we could see what sort of life you lead .... ah lets see ..... perhaps not.

So 7 times in one year I have mentioned that I own a business, all in different contexts.

I am not sure if I am flattered or should be deeply concerned that you went to the effort to dig up all these quotes.

It was funny the first time Caleb did it ... it's a bit stale now don't you think.

Or perhaps I could start quoting you and we could see what sort of life you lead .... ah lets see ..... perhaps not.

OOOHHHHHH!!! Reverse owning!

the owner does the owning!

^^ha ha owned

Ah no. If I was owned then I would be the first to laugh.

That was just old and annoying.

Actually the search result came up about 30 more times in the BAWT threads but I cbf putting them all in.

It's great that you're doing so well at a young age but you just seem to harp on about it a bit too much.

I wasn't having a go at you. Was more of an observation.

Life I lead? You barely know me? So anything you say would just be merely assumptions.

^^ha ha owned

I gave you credit for your reverse owning!

But however, you just posted in the "joho" thread about people harping on a bit instead of just doing so you must see the irony here.

Actually the search result came up about 30 more times in the BAWT threads but I cbf putting them all in.

It's great that you're doing so well at a young age but you just seem to harp on about it a bit too much.

I wasn't having a go at you. Was more of an observation.

Life I lead? You barely know me? So anything you say would just be merely assumptions.

Most of those posts only said that I own a business, not that I am doing well. I don't go on about doing well.

If someone mentioned that they were an electrician three times in the careers thread, once in the "what do you do for a living" and twice in the graphic and arts section would you re-post all their posts and write GOD, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU F*CKING LIKE BEING AN ELECTRICIAN.

I am pretty sure what you were doing Pervy is being either extremely jealous, extremely threatened or just extremely bored.

Well you know what. I don't give a f*ck now what you think, I won't give a f*ck tonight at 2am when I would have just knocked off after doing a 17 hour day on 3 hours sleep and I will certainly not give a f*ck when I make it on the young and rich list.

^^ha ha owned

I gave you credit for your reverse owning!

But however, you just posted in the "joho" thread about people harping on a bit instead of just doing so you must see the irony here.

Ah but I drilled peeps for harping on about things they have no passion for. I made that clear in my post too.

I will stand by and defend myself against people giving a crap about my businesses until the day I die.

so your saying caleb id it first ??? ( i didnt know that) and now perv did it? hahaha OMG thats like TWICE AS FUNNEH NOW bahahah

Yeah Caleb hates on me because I told him one day that MzNismo is a fake piece of shit.

So then he decided to follow me around and give me crap about the business thing. It was midly amusing for a little while.

Obviously Pervy can not think up any new material so now he randomly waits like a stalker until I mention anything to do with it and BAM .. he is there with his quotes.

yes back on topic.

This is my fave watch, has been for a while, not much change from a grand.

111.jpg

yes back on topic.

111.jpg

my mates got an older version of this one, not a bad watch but not exactly exciting! i like the compass though!

they got heaps of shit aye!

compass, alarm, barometre, altimetre, temp etc.

its not designed to be a wanky posers watch either, its called "understatement" ;)

Edited by Bazelinez

yes back on topic.

111.jpg

my mates got an older version of this one, not a bad watch but not exactly exciting! i like the compass though!

I'm sorry but there is just something about digital watches!!!!!!! I can't stand them; I think if you were to scrap the LCD the Titanium Touch would be a great watch!

If you guys are looking under $1500 stick to Citizen and Seiko (predominantly Citizen but that is just me), bang for buck it is hard to pass up either of the two in that price range. The movement quality on the higher end models puts manufacturers like Tissot to shame!

yes back on topic.

111.jpg

I'm sorry but there is just something about digital watches!!!!!!! I can't stand them; I think if you were to scrap the LCD the Titanium Touch would be a great watch!

If you guys are looking under $1500 stick to Citizen and Seiko (predominantly Citizen but that is just me), bang for buck it is hard to pass up either of the two in that price range. The movement quality on the higher end models puts manufacturers like Tissot to shame!

I actually agree with you BUT I guess you can't get all those features on it unless it does, theres only so many dials you can fit on the face.

for 1500 you can get a lot better watch's then citizen!

A freind of mine is a watch maker/repairer/jeweller and when bought my watch I was dead set on Seiko, he said no way the clockwork in them fails miserably. If Reliability and time keeping is what you want, Citizen is where its at. and in saying that Ive had mine for ~5 years paid about $600 I think (got a really good price on it) and ive never once adjusted the time on it other than daylight savings.

My G shock which you can now pick up for around $150 still keeps the right time spot on and its 13 years old :) I've put that thing through shit that would have killed a lot of the name branders.

you don't need to pay bulk coin to have a reliable watch, just how fancy you wanna have one and what name's on the dial. :yes:

i bought my armani chronograph watch in germany, when i was younger my father was a bit of a watch collector. So i think i caught on, its just timeless.................

DSCF6177.jpg

i'll be watching this thread very closely

ahaha

for 1500 you can get a lot better watch's then citizen!

A freind of mine is a watch maker/repairer/jeweller and when bought my watch I was dead set on Seiko, he said no way the clockwork in them fails miserably. If Reliability and time keeping is what you want, Citizen is where its at. and in saying that Ive had mine for ~5 years paid about $600 I think (got a really good price on it) and ive never once adjusted the time on it other than daylight savings.

nice info, but i have a g-shock and same thing, never had to adjust it at all, not even for daylight savings...

still stuck on a watch, if i am going to get a watch.