Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

how old were you when you lost your v-card

at wat age did u 1st have sex  

563 members have voted

1. 1. at wat age did u have sex for the 1st time

quote from my ex

"girls fart roses!"

Bullshit, i remember being the only 2 in the room and getting a wiff of something that was worse then any bloke the day after eating Indian.

The thought of a girl farting especially a hot girl farting in the same room im in makes me ill

If i ever came into the situation i would play a game i call 'speed class 101' this is where i say 'if you dont leave this room as fast as you can you know what will catch up with you pretty quick? The bullet from that (point to the desert eagle)'

30 and still with the v car ohyeah.

Go to a b&s meet

Bad life choice maybe? :lol: can you at least whack it or is that anti-mormon as well?

Edited by pyro

Thread revival, too funny.

I was 18, she was 17, we were getting closer and closer, chatting on MSN etc.

She started to come for drives, I went back to her place to watch scrubs on her bed, fell asleep and kicked myself about it!!! Promised myself if I ever got into the same situation again I wouldn't waste it.

True enough she came on another drive in the hills (just us) and we went back to her house to watch more scrubs on her bed. She turned the TV off and got into bed, I made the move. Moved over and started kissing her, she pounced!

It was okay, I felt like king shit the next day, Casanova haha.

Also, all you guys having sex at 11-14, what's the go with that?

Was it purely because the opportunity was there or do you think your parents did a sub-par job through your formative years? Curious.

Also, all you guys having sex at 11-14, what's the go with that?

i was 15 and i took it because the offer was there

17. Started hanging out with this 23 year old married chick, ended up sleeping with her, then having a relationship with her for a good year and a half. The dude she was with left back to the states when he found out a week after I slept with her.

17. Started hanging out with this 23 year old married chick, ended up sleeping with her, then having a relationship with her for a good year and a half. The dude she was with left back to the states when he found out a week after I slept with her.

17 and home wreaking a 23 year old married chick

You sir are a legend !! ( if she's hot )

17 and home wreaking a 23 year old married chick

You sir are a legend !! ( if she's hot )

She sent this to me in 2008 (we broke up in 07). She should be 30 or 31 by now.

DSC01125.JPG

This is the internet, I thought it was law to post photos? ha ha

No its not, she is an only child, and never lived in Vic. But good try.

Edited by mowbuss

This is the internet, I thought it was law to post photos? ha ha

You are my most favorite member

One of my girlfriends is my age (almost 23) and still a virgin. I so don't know how she has lasted that long!!!

i recently met this girl that is 24 years old and is still a virgin

anyways my mate is trying to tune her and i told him his wasting his time

number 1 she isnt any thing special to look at, number 2 i dont think shes worth the effort, number 3 she's socially retarded i think shes gone for to long with out the zub

and number 4 i reckon shes got the biggest BUSH ever! she aint impressing any one so i reckon she has the biggest jungle and i hate that shit aye

not v card related but just about, havnt had a root in about 4 weeks and last night grabbed this pig dog and got a wristy in the bathroom, full high school shit, was mad

not v card related but just about, havnt had a root in about 4 weeks and last night grabbed this pig dog and got a wristy in the bathroom, full high school shit, was mad

This made me lol. Pig Dog..... Them bitches need lovin' too!

Was it purely because the opportunity was there or do you think your parents did a sub-par job through your formative years? Curious.

Lol What sort of a normal person is going to admit that their parents failed at giving Sex Ed. advice?

I copped BJ's and was munching on rug from the tender age of 13. Lost the V's when I was 14/15... Why? Because it was there, She was there, Shit happens. And it was good.

. Why? Because it was there, She was there, Shit happens. And it was good.

I was pretty much the same

Chance was there so why not ? I don't regret losing my v card to the biggest slut in school

V plates ain't that important to me

anyone tried to f**k on a trampoline? shit doesnt work.

I f***ed on a blow up bed

Worst ever its basically the same as a trampoline it messes up your motion

Digging up this thread because goddam. You're all amazing. First time was 17, first love, small little Asian chick also a virgin, bailed off school snuck back into mine, start awkwardly trying I get it in, go for about 10 minutes before it hurts her too much, got the roughest blue balls of my life. No good.

Second virgin I screwed was out in the parking lot of a pub, if anyone from QLD knows the calamvale hotel. I nailed a girl in that parking lot. Didnt so much pop the cherry as massacre it. That was messy.

15 at a party got loaded up with liquid courage and slipped one in the girl I had been using the most tragic pick up moves on. Shit like, did it hurt? When you fell from heaven?

I was fairly useless.. only one way to go from rock bottom hehe..

Now if this was the craziest time.. then I'd have some stories..

Could've sworn I posted it before but couldn't see my details during a quick scan. Must've just voted ages ago.

I was 16, the chick was a teacher's pet, straight A student at the school we went and she was also my mate's g/f.

Now if this was the craziest time.. then I'd have some stories..

Start the thread then