Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

how old were you when you lost your v-card

at wat age did u 1st have sex  

563 members have voted

1. 1. at wat age did u have sex for the 1st time

17 and with my first serious bf. I also wanted to lose my v plates before I turned 18!

:lol: @ the thread title.

17 for me. Was with a long-term (I hate the term "serious") girlfriend in a tent on the north coast. Classy guy I am :D

walked down there with her as we had pre planned to screw, i said the first thing that came to my head................"Get on the ground" hahahahahah

:lol: Should've said "get on your back and wet up".

Narh just do it in someone else's spa :ph34r:

This bloke knows how to do it :yes:

i wonder how many people realli do save it for some one special ??? i wonder how many people realli do marry the 1st person they sleep with

i know of one guy who got married when he was 20 years old to the 1st girl that put out................ IDIOT!

I did.

I was 20, don't regret it at all, she was great and we were together 5.5 years.

That ended in shit last year and i've been on a warpath ever since LOL!

15 and 11 months :lol: some slutty chick (5 out of 10 maybe) on new years eve.

was pretty pissed, was goin for about 5 mins and then ppl started to try and get into the tent hahaha

the cool thing was she new it was my first time and was showing me a heap of positions hahaha

more or less exact same, except in a room. not a tent.

we were both f**kign WASTED. hahahaha. pretty sure i ran around demanding people smell my fingers after.

• Upvote 4

17 for me.

On the topic of spa's, like Ghostrun said, just do it someone elses spa (there'd be a few hotels with my load in them :lol:)

I took the day off school just to do it ahahaha! It was Sports day, too!

She was a f**ked up girl. She came back to my school like 4 months on claiming she was pregnant with my baby. I was like "wtf? I didn't even come inside of you..."

I haven't seen her since I was 16.

15 my first root, prob about 12-13 when i found out the power of my hand. :lol:

Use to go to the back of the newsagents and flog the old picture/people mags. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Use to go to the back of the newsagents and flog the old picture/people mags. :lol:

:lol: Shit yeah, they used to tear the front cover/page off but they were still quality and in bulk for school distribution

I did.

I was 20, don't regret it at all, she was great and we were together 5.5 years.

That ended in shit last year and i've been on a warpath ever since LOL!

High-five for the old warpath! :thumbsup:

Use to go to the back of the newsagents and flog it over the old picture/people mags. :lol:

Fixed :)

Use to go to the back of the newsagents and flog it over the old picture/people mags. :lol:

Fixed :)

Well i did blow on a few of em :lol:

Worst part is they use to be in my draw next to my bed, then i Moved to Adelaide... the old lady must have found them with the pages stuck together by now :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OOPS

17th b'day. my best friend in high school was a pretty cute chickie. we went out for my b'day she slept in my bed as usual and says to me "you still a virgin"?

i go "yup" and she starts giving me headies then rode me cowgirls stylez :) made up for lost time that night....got about 5 shots off ;)

NOW THATS WAT U CALL A BEST FRIEND!!!

bahahahaha....

someone photochop her hair red!

16.5 for me. That was a good week for me, got my P's, started my apprenticeship and copped my first root in 3 consecutive days :thumbsup:

A bloke I used to work with had a kid when he was 13, his much older next door neighbour used to let him come over and root her when his parents went out. :sick: deep south material

i was a good boy, 18 and a half haha! oh god what happened since then....i turned into a slut :unsure:

you know, i kinda feel for girls when there loosing the v plates.

my girlfriend was a virgin when we started seeing each other and she was in soo much pain, sex is supposed to be a pleasurable thing but for her (and i'm thinking most if not all girls) it was just painful, awkward and bloody.

its soo much easier for us guys... just stick it in and start jabbing and then finish a couple seconds/minutes later. :lol:

• Downvote 4

15, almost 16. It was his first time too which made it so much worse.

School hollidays, We were stooooned to the shit, in this dero as crap house in my friends mums bed and rage was on really loud in in the next room. Remember wondering what the deal was because i couldnt feel anything and surley its ment to be better then this. Bout half hour in we both decided it was over rated and called it a day lol. Never spoken about it since ha.

• Upvote 1

my girlfriend was a virgin when we started seeing each other and she was in soo much pain, sex is supposed to be a pleasurable thing but for her (and i'm thinking most if not all girls) it was just painful, awkward and bloody.

its soo much easier for us guys... just stick it in and start jabbing and then finish a couple seconds/minutes later. laugh.gif

your doing it wrong

jst lost it at yr10 ball after-party

was her first as well so it was like the blind leading the blind laugh.gif

still all good (:

its soo much easier for us guys... just stick it in and start jabbing and then finish a couple seconds/minutes later. laugh.gif

your doing it wrong

explain, i know the main reason as to why it hurt her soo much... lets leave it at larger then average ^_^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

your doing it wrong

explain, i know the main reason as to why it hurt her soo much... lets leave it at larger then average ^_^

:lol::lol::lol:

Or maybe she was a 10yo or younger. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 and 11 months :lol: some slutty chick (5 out of 10 maybe) on new years eve.

was pretty pissed, was goin for about 5 mins and then ppl started to try and get into the tent hahaha

the cool thing was she new it was my first time and was showing me a heap of positions hahaha

you shouldn't be able to do heaps of positions in 5, haha.

i was almost 15, like 14 and 10 months or so.

^^^ direct, i'm dubious

according to the girls i've been with i'm 'larger than average', but i think they say that to massage the ego. Think on it, how much of a mood killer would "you're a bit smaller than what i'm used to" be?

pain depends on level of turned on-ness, hormones also play a role (as i know a girl who could not get wet at all!), and experience in knowing what to do. Furthermore it's all subjective; there was once a very petite asian girl (42kg) that i was with that could cop whatever.

all this reminds me of the movie superbad when mclovin is having sex for the 1st time and his like OMG its in... its in and then the coppers bust threw the door :lol:

all this reminds me of the movie superbad when mclovin is having sex for the 1st time and his like OMG its in... its in and then the coppers bust threw the door :lol:

sorry for cock blockin' you mclovin

23 for me, with the chick i love n wanna be with forever (her first too)... coulda easily done it at 17, but i guess im the odd one out who wanted to wait for someone meaningful. dont regret it at all.

• Upvote 1

23 for me, with the chick i love n wanna be with forever (her first too)... coulda easily done it at 17, but i guess im the odd one out who wanted to wait for someone meaningful. dont regret it at all.

* points and laffs * hAHaHAHaHAHhahAhahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAhAhAhAHAH * still pointing* HAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAhAhAhAhAHAHHAhAhAhA

i dunno how u could hold of for so long I WOULD DIE!!!! H *still pointing and laffing * HAhAhAHAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHaHhahAhAhAhAh

good on ya!!! as long as its as meaningful as u hoped it would be

:lol: @ meaningful hAHAHAHAhAhAHAH sex is not meaningful well to me it isnt.... u should see the girl ive been doing lately, she knows nothing about me and i know nothing about her and thats wat makes it great! she even gave me a fake name untill the 3rd time i went over she told me her real name wat kinda girl gives out a fake name??? i dont even do that shit.... shes great tho :wub:

AND SHES SO HOT!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

like i said, happy as. shes hot as f**k too, and not some crab ridden gangie like half the floaters you guys are happy to get a burning sensation from. :)

17 with the gf of the time. Looking back on it....it was built up to be earth shattering. It wasn't.....she was a starfish.

* points and laffs * hAHaHAHaHAHhahAhahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAhAhAhAHAH * still pointing* HAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAhAhAhAhAHAHHAhAhAhA

i dunno how u could hold of for so long I WOULD DIE!!!! H *still pointing and laffing * HAhAhAHAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHaHhahAhAhAhAh

good on ya!!! as long as its as meaningful as u hoped it would be

:lol: @ meaningful hAHAHAHAhAhAHAH sex is not meaningful well to me it isnt.... u should see the girl ive been doing lately, she knows nothing about me and i know nothing about her and thats wat makes it great! she even gave me a fake name untill the 3rd time i went over she told me her real name wat kinda girl gives out a fake name??? i dont even do that shit.... shes great tho :wub:

AND SHES SO HOT!!!

i was 17. got any PICS of this hottie?! :drool:

your doing it wrong

:lol::lol::lol:

Or maybe she was a 10yo or younger. :lol:

hahaha....no

nah i was 18 n she was 16...

^^^ direct, i'm dubious

according to the girls i've been with i'm 'larger than average', but i think they say that to massage the ego. Think on it, how much of a mood killer would "you're a bit smaller than what i'm used to" be?

pain depends on level of turned on-ness, hormones also play a role (as i know a girl who could not get wet at all!), and experience in knowing what to do. Furthermore it's all subjective; there was once a very petite asian girl (42kg) that i was with that could cop whatever.

yeah, i'd say it has alot to do with the girl herself... well every girl i've been with has said i was larger then average, most of them were big sl*ts so i'd say they knew what they were on about lol

• Downvote 7