Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

how old were you when you lost your v-card

at wat age did u 1st have sex  

563 members have voted

1. 1. at wat age did u have sex for the 1st time

^ i wonder wat the taxi driver thought about all this :lol:

ha the taxi driver could of cheated you out of it by turning around and saying something like oh shit she's figured it out lol

u sure it wasnt one of those setup taxi cab confession tv shows

lol all these stories are bringing back memories... the first girl i banged (that i wrote about before) she was a bit of a slapper (from Mt Druitt) i remember the good old days in the S13.

i remember 1 time, this was before i lost my V's to her, about 2 weeks before, i picked her up from parra one night after she was out with her friends. and we always fooled around by the bank of the nepean river in penrith, were the carparks were.

so we are heading down good ol great western highway, and she is getting wet, wanting me to go down on her and finger her etc etc, lucky my first S13 was a auto, so as all us westies know great western highway is a long road with many many many stoplights... she couldnt wait, she hikes up her skirt, pulls down her G to her ankles and i reach over as i cruise along at 60 and start rubbing her out.

i pull up at a set of lights, actually were ferris road is (to go to WSID)and im looking down at her box as im going at it and nxt thing i know i hear "YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH BROOO GOOOO MATE GOOOOO" outside my window im like WTFFFF????

i look up and a jacked up landcruiser pulled up on the passenger side packed to the max with guys that woulda been from 18-25.. they can see down into my car and see me rubbing her out and they are hanging out the window yelling at me "U LEDGEND YEAHHHH U ROCK MAN WOOOO" they were tanked as aswell... all she can do is laugh at the whole thing.

so lights go green and i start driving... they drive behind me then come pull up nxt to the drivers side and both passenger front and back reach out the window while we are cruising and they give me hi fives... LOL my head was soooooo big that night i didnt think i would be able to fit it out the car door.

after a month of being with her, she proposed to me... (she was 15-16 cant remember) and i was like wtf!!! too young for that shit.

^^ Damn man, dodged one big ass bullet there, or saved yourself the cost of gun rental and buying a bullet either way.

Edit: my post makes almost no sense now since you changed yours.

Edited by 180BOBO

im loving these stories, its a good laf and it brings back so many memory's

i dunno how u guys remember so much details about urs

LOL my head was soooooo big that night i didnt think i would be able to fit it out the car door.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

im loving these stories, its a good laf and it brings back so many memory's

i dunno how u guys remember so much details about urs

they either take these memories as very important

or they lying :P haha

16 - one night stand @ a house party when i was fkddddd LOL

but i gotta admit, young chicks are fkn awesome .. i'm 23 and since i broke up with my ex 7months ago..

i been goin hard at it will all these 18-20 yo's and fkin awesome

one of the chicks i'm fkin @ the moment is half spanish, quarter indian, quarter singaporean

shes 18, with double d's kim kardashian ass and a few piercings and fk is she fkn good in bed !

• Upvote 1

17. she was shit, though it wasnt her first time. Goths fail. forever. i couldnt come. working away on that shit for a few hours, still not luck. she was starfish style. I'm like: "i gotta go piss now." went and finished myself off in the bathroom. ahhh, thats better. my friend f**ked her a few years later, and said she was great?! maybe it was me...

anyone tried to f**k on a trampoline? shit doesnt work.

never f**k a goth. it always ends in tears.

LOL at some of these comments.

I was young, possibly too young.

Certainly gld I didnt wait until I got married...cause I would still be waiting LOL!!!!

First time 17 last year was my first. A day before we started going out lol , at her sisters house and her roommate was home we were in the lounge going at it then that f**kin earthquake hit Adelaide haha that's how I remember lasted an hour and half and had to finish my self I blame the rubbers biggest pieces of shit ever been together 1.5years now and haven't used once since lol

17. she was shit, though it wasnt her first time. Goths fail. forever. i couldnt come. working away on that shit for a few hours, still not luck. she was starfish style. I'm like: "i gotta go piss now." went and finished myself off in the bathroom. ahhh, thats better. my friend f**ked her a few years later, and said she was great?! maybe it was me...

anyone tried to f**k on a trampoline? shit doesnt work.

never f**k a goth. it always ends in tears.

^ who cares it's a fun thread

Since if thread was dug up, ill say my story.

Happened a few days before my 16th birthday (late June/early July 2010). Girl was probably a 8/10, half japanese half persian. Wont go into detail as some of my school friends are on here (lol) but yeah went alright. She invited me to her house which was like way off where I lived. So Im thinking, "wtf does this chick want?" she claimed she needed help with an assignment (im not in any of her classes). So I get to her house, no ones there, invites me upstairs I sit on her bed and wait then it just went down. I doubt it was her first time, chick knew what she was doing. Lasted ok.. I enjoyed it alot. We did that a few times a week for a month then we just stopped. I havent spoken to her for 8 months now, she gets hotter every year though.. will do her in the future for sure.

Arnt u like 16 or some shit ? So this just only happen ????

108637d1234259156-where-buy-sky-box-today-without-installation-old_thread.jpg

Because it is always better to reply to an old thread then start a new one.

Ok my bad.. Its a good thread then. I guess people who were virgins in 2009 and were dying to post in here might have gotten lucky and want to tell the world now :P

17, schoolies in victor harbor. I was so f**king drunk she was sober. Apparenty I passed out. Twice. had no condom. Knocked her up. Thankfully she had a miss carriage.

I think that's about it. She said I lasted about 15 minutes. I honestly couldn't say

Weather i actually knocked her up is actually still in limbo. Her conditions were she wouldnt keep it if i saw her so I think she was just crazy

i was 14, so was she.

parents went out one night while we were in the spa, so we jumped out, ran inside and got to it:thumbsup:

done in like 5 minutes LMAO

we were together for about a year before we rooted. i broke up with her when we were 17...long ass time to be together

17, drunk as a mofo at a party with some chick i met that night.

definitely the worst sex i've ever had.....

she was SOOOO tight(said she wasn't a virgin) and i thought my dick broke!

i could hardly fit it in!

and she was a lazy bitch and just layed there.

so after about an hour of me thinking my dick was broken, i jizzed on the floor and said "i need to get a drink"

went to sleep in another room and haven't talked to her since :)

An hour for your first time???? Bbbbbbbbulllllshit! Surely not

An hour for your first time???? Bbbbbbbbulllllshit! Surely not

it was f**keddddddddd

i think it was because i was so drunk and it was like putting a carrot through a keyhole, didn't really feel the best.

Lol at this thread...

Y dont u share your story ?

i went for a bit over 2 hrs my first time and still hadn't cum by the end. i put it down to the amount of wanking i was doing at the time and wearing a rubber. was still enjoyable though :)

same, but not 2 hours, 40 minutes, never got to finish :(

Edit: mine was at 17, with my ex-girlfriend, in her house, that was being renovated, it was pretty much half a house.. lol

Lol at this thread...

Y dont u share your story ?

my current gf at the time, was 14 popped her in the pool at my apartment, then took her back to my place and finished off the job

haven't been able to help myself since.. =)