Sign in to follow this  
ISC Performance

52MM AFTERMARKET ALLOY RADIATORS!

These aftermarket ISC 52mm dual core radiators are fantastic value for money! They are a direct bolt on replacement for your standard unit and will help to keep your engine temperature at an all time low when driving your vehicle hard whether it be on the street or on the track.

RB20DET = $329

CA18DET = $329

SR20DET S13 = $329

RB25DET = $329

RB26DETT = $329

EVO 7 = $329

DSC00035.jpg

P1010590.JPG

any testing done to show how much temp drop ? also do you get any kind of warranty with them ?

Have tested these radiators in my own cars (s13 and GTR). Temps stay as low as 78-80 on the track, over 5 degree's lower then what they were. On the street the temps will drop by 3-5%. 12 months warranty.

Ryan

do the sr20det ones allow you to still put the standard fan shroud back on?

matty

Not 100% sure as I havn't fitted one to an sr20det myself. The holes etc are there for it to bolt onto I just don't no if the radiator itself will be to wide to fit it in. The top tank on the radiator is approx 60mm so best to do some measurements on your car to be sure, otherwise it's a good opportunity to upgrade to thermo's.

Ryan

do the sr20det ones allow you to still put the standard fan shroud back on?

Not 100% sure as I havn't fitted one to an sr20det myself. The holes etc are there for it to bolt onto I just don't no if the radiator itself will be to wide to fit it in. The top tank on the radiator is approx 60mm so best to do some measurements on your car to be sure, otherwise it's a good opportunity to upgrade to thermo's.

Ryan

I can tell you that the stock shroud fits back without any problems on my SR20 Sileighty. Pics Here

Sign in to follow this