Sign in to follow this  
Vuongy

Engineee ulehhhh !

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha so true its ok he can just put anougher 10,000 - 15,000 and have it so it wont break

• Downvote 1

I can think of one good reason, the ease.

1jz and 2jz, just like my 13b have the turbo on the opposite side. So it sits right near your brake fluid reservoir (unless you want to go changing that as well!).

If you have a heat shield and/or a turbo bag it should be right, but things can happen. I ended up having an exhaust leak right near my turbo which spat flames out until it burnt a hole in my turbo bag and then it boiled my brake fluid while I was at Wakefield. I wouldn't want that to happen on the street!

Also, you don't have to make the exhaust cross the body to exit out the correct side.

My original intention was to replace my sr20 with a 1jz when it eventually died, but I think I'll either stick with the sr20 or go rb26 as well.

I can think of one good reason, the ease.

1jz and 2jz, just like my 13b have the turbo on the opposite side. So it sits right near your brake fluid reservoir (unless you want to go changing that as well!).

If you have a heat shield and/or a turbo bag it should be right, but things can happen. I ended up having an exhaust leak right near my turbo which spat flames out until it burnt a hole in my turbo bag and then it boiled my brake fluid while I was at Wakefield. I wouldn't want that to happen on the street!

Also, you don't have to make the exhaust cross the body to exit out the correct side.

My original intention was to replace my sr20 with a 1jz when it eventually died, but I think I'll either stick with the sr20 or go rb26 as well.

you just like cars that dont run rob

• Downvote 2

They always run, I just don't drive them :P

Except when the Microtech ignition module dies... That's why I have 2 of them now :)

UPDATE: slowly getting there.

DSC00040.JPG

DSC00041.JPG

DSC00042.JPG

DSC00043.JPG

DSC00047.JPG

Next Update: approx 2 weeeks.

Forgot to add that engine bay was painted too before engine went in.

17871_1324118216511_1037543440_1007324_3800123_n.jpg

thats been longer than a week

^^^^^ you dont understand how long it takes something to get painted around here...

what immediately caught my eye was that there is a VL in the last pic. who is doing it? i like.

thats been longer than a week

Well i was a noob back then.

But now i have learnt alot from alot of people. please take note i'm still young. (:

hahahha.

but anyway 'tongy' just viewed your previous posts. Most of your posts are irrevelant to cars and have no meaning or reason. Are you posting till you hit 100 to start selling some stuff?

Anyways to RB ONVEIVA:

hahas.

yeah the VL is maatouks, i think they're bringing it to VL Nationals this weekend? Are you going?

Plus. i'm still tossing up whether i shoould use the HKS EVC V you sold me or use a Turbosmart tapper. haha.

;D

so its in sydney. when you speak to maatouk next tell that adam from canberra said that hes a wanker. if he doesnt know remind him with a certain locked microtech that he wouldnt give me the code for.

no im not going. im working :(

put a giant in it.

See attached.

Man that's a dope ass astina in the background hey?

lolo memories

will have it up and ready in approx a weeeek or two.

:)

cheeeeeeers

We all dream of it taking only a few weeks . . . . . . . . . .

Updated: 19th May 2010

COMING SOON..

QSRS14

DSC00071.JPG

Nismo Cluster

DSC00063.JPG

Custom Intercooler Piping

DSC00068.JPG

Front Shot of Engine Bay

DSC00065.JPG

Twin Afms

DSC00066.JPG

Top View of Engine Bay

DSC00064.JPG

Thanks

Michael

is it just me or is ur wiring a mess lol ? anyways looks nice man cant wait to see the final product will look smick