1. 1. Campus?

• Lilydale
    • Hawthorn
    • Prahran
    • Croydon
    • Wantirna
    • Healesville
    • ...Sarawak?

i go to swinburne hawthorn campus and my 3/4th year doing civil engineering/business double i drive a s1580 with mesiter but defected so train to school for now

What's up all? :D 2nd page. HAHA!

@kapowww, I love Swinburne. It does offer great facilities and better courses. Lilydale isn't as big as the other campuses but it's great. Free parking. Small campus. I don't get lost. 15 mins drive from home. What do you do for Swinny? :)

I applied to RMIT City in 2007 for a PRIA accredited Comms/PR degree which was the only one of it's kind - apart from Deakin Geelong (which is too fkn far anyway). I was devastated at the time when I didn't get in - but looking back, I am so thankful I didn't! In 2008, Swinburne started offering this course; and still continue to offer more and more each year.

Next year, they're offering Bachelor in Professional Communication. Thinking of changing over.

Anyway, I'll be in Prahran for Summer/Winter term. Always up for Grill'd, Sienna's or Chapelli's if anyone is doing any design units and wants to keep me company.

I've just started 1st year of advanced diploma of engineering (mechatronics/robotics) for mid year, seems pretty good so far, haven't driven in much mostly ride the push bike or motorbike.

i'm at hawthorn now studying an IT course. Drive most days. Who put the drift attack flyers on my windscreen a couple of weeks ago? (green s14)

i see 2 black s13s at wantirna campus. anyone off here?