Sign in to follow this  
CHUUBZ

Valley Vibes 2009

I only heard about this the other day but sounds pretty good so me and a bunch of my mates are going, its the week after Sensations and its at the Yarra Valley racecourse, so cause of its location I'm sure it will keep alot of the tossers away and should be a good group! Here's the details from the Facebook .....

5960_146223566396_617641396_3824496_414893_n.jpg

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO EVENTS + RED BULL PRESENTS....

VALLEY VIBE 09.....

Free Up your calenders for the 13th of december 2009, as Exclusive Audio Events presents the next biggest thing to hit the Yarra Valley....

VALLEY VIBE 09,

FEATURING...

HOOK N SLING!

Who have Developed Themselves as one of australias Largest Dance Acts! Best known for their track on ministry of sound "The Best Thing", and remixes for many major artists, They will be sure to put on a huge show on the day!

MOBIN MASTER

whose Aria Smash hit,"SHOW ME LOVE" and "WORLD GO ROUND" swept the dance industry in 2008, helping him to form the title as one of the most sucessful producers that australia has produced...

KARINA CHAVEZ

Who has established herself as the Vocalist for The SmasH hits "Show Me Love" and "World Go Round".

Kartina and Mobin Will be doing LIVE SHOW ON THE DAY!!!!

But it doesnt stop there... we have a massive line up to be hosted, and announced in the weeks to come, to ensure this is a day in the sun that will not be forgotton

Sunday 13th of December, 12pm - 9pm

Yarra glen Racecourse....

INDUSTRY TICKETS ARE SOON TO BE RELEASED, WHICH IF PURCHASED, GIVES YOU ACCESS TO THE RED BULL V.I.P TENT ON THE DAY, BUT THESE ARE LIMITED, SO GET YOUR INDUSTRY TICKETS QUICK....

INDUSTRY RELEASE TICKETS - $50

18 years + only event

MESSAGE ON HERE

exclusive.audio.events@hotmail.com

OR CONTACT 0438053289