Sign in to follow this  
Miss Niss

Chick From Vic!

hi gurlz

i hav jus purchased a 96 series 1 200sx and i couldn't post or look at post in the new members thread so i thought i would start here. i will hav pics up soon...lookin forward to meeting u gurlz, many from vic??

Nar not too many on here from vic. Its a boys club down here!!!! :)

Welcome tho, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hi Miss Niss,

Im from Vic :-) very new to ns.com but lovin it so far! So good to see so many girls with awesum cars~~!!

im technically from nsw but i live on the vic border so i can be in vic in 5 mins lol

Hi!! thumbsup.gif

Welcome :)

You from Eastside or Westside?

Any future plans/mods for your new ride?

Hi! :) I'm from Vic too. Born and raised in west Melbourne, but currently living in the east.

+1 born and rasied west side now live in caulfield area.

Hopefully we can get more numbers in the melbourne area and actually get a cruise together. Or at least all agree to go to one of the already weekly ones. Im yet to actually meet another chick who owns an import.:(

Hopefully we can get more numbers in the melbourne area and actually get a cruise together. Or at least all agree to go to one of the already weekly ones. Im yet to actually meet another chick who owns an import.:(

Yea, we need so many more numbers in Melb! Im in south east (use to work in caulfield). I see alot of nice imports on the way to and from work, but never chicks!

Theres already weekly ones??? :-S lol Im missing out :-(

Everytime me and my bf or friends go for a cruise someone always gets defected! My bf got defected by a cop bike last time (he has a onevia and sil80). But we will never stop :-)

*waves*

i meant in person .. unless i've met you:unsure:

SRGIRL they're not weekly girl cruises but just general ones for mostly "drift" type cars. There's east meets, west meets (which is actually just commodores and 1 or 2 imports) and the adm meets. I went to an adm meet a few weeks back and it was plenty of fun, although as usual i was the only female there i think. So i think instead of organising an all girls cruise we should all just go to one of those, the hard works already done we just need to turn up lol.

SRGIRL they're not weekly girl cruises but just general ones for mostly "drift" type cars. There's east meets, west meets (which is actually just commodores and 1 or 2 imports) and the adm meets. I went to an adm meet a few weeks back and it was plenty of fun, although as usual i was the only female there i think. So i think instead of organising an all girls cruise we should all just go to one of those, the hard works already done we just need to turn up lol.

Oh ok, yea i like the mixed ones anyway coz it means there will be ALOT more nice cars :-) Do they meet up in one spot and stay there, or do they actually go for a cruise somewhere etc? Where abouts do you hear about them? Would love to go to one!! we never have any in south east melb anymore :-( (that i know of)

Miss Niss- any mods planned for your 200sx?

i was the only female there
...yeah but it's kinda cool when that happens no?

Hey Miss Niss,

Sup? I'm from Victoria

You should come West Meets .

What part of Victoria you from?

Oh ok, yea i like the mixed ones anyway coz it means there will be ALOT more nice cars :-) Do they meet up in one spot and stay there, or do they actually go for a cruise somewhere etc? Where abouts do you hear about them? Would love to go to one!! we never have any in south east melb anymore :-( (that i know of)

Miss Niss- any mods planned for your 200sx?

Yeh exactly. They usually meet somewhere and go for a drive. Then once the party is over you meet up again top discuss. Youll hear about them in the vic events section on this site. ADM meets are east melbourne, its usually about 20 mins for me to get to the meet spots from caulfield so its not too bad.

Im to scared to bring an import to west meet and they dont last long either.

Hi! Im in vic too, bfs lost his license for a while so i've got his car for a whileeeeee (a very long long time haha) XD

1993 nissan silvia SR , lovin it. Cruise! are boys allowed? =X

Heys!

Im from vic too (west side) and i also have a series 1 s14

nice to meet you though

might see you around sometime :)

I reckon a meet up would be great, as a photographer, it'd be great to document on the cars us ladies drive... I don't mind driving up east or meeting up in west, it would be awesome either way. There's so many coppers hiding these days, it's bloody annoying, scared of getting defected... but it won't stop us.

check the thread below this one.. actually ill copy past it into here.