Sign in to follow this  
JDM 20T

Hardtuned #9 Xmas Cruise SHIRE MEET 18th Dec

Hey Guys & Girls,

Will be arranging a Shire meet so we can all cruise down to Homebush together for the HardTuned #9 XMAS Cruise..( http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=417669 )

Details :18th Dec, Friday night

Meet : 6.30pmOpposite Kennards Hire- The Boulevarde Rd, Kirrawee NSW 2232‎ (Opposite Side to Envirowash )

Depart:6.50pm cruise down to Homebush P6

1-10.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-2.jpg

Our current numbers:

KidDynamite

JBs15

Siddr20

FKD-LAW

Skidder

Krishin

KNG S15 (pending gearbox probs fixed)

RPS1395

Varvs

Drift_Dennis

OlivK

ti2l+ gf

Wanderer

Pharo

JDM014

turbo_pwnage

bams_180

thafob

IBY-200 + Evo + GTR

ACE-White S15

JDM20T

KNG200

lmao I was gunna go to seven hills and meet the boys over there and cruise to homebush but now I might go to this one as its 2 mins from my house :lol:

On another note if you look at those photos its not on the same day :lol: one day its about to rain like the clouds are all dark and the lower one is all sunshine ^_^

Yea might come to this also..

Been a year since i have been to any cruise etc..

James, Sidd good to hears guys i also cant wait :thumbsup:

JB im hanging to see this Evo lol

James, Sidd good to hears guys i also cant wait :thumbsup:

JB im hanging to see this Evo lol

Nothing special. Just a stocker atm. have started collecting some parts though..again nothing too hectic, mostly pipe work and ti turbo. Aiming for 200 atw without having to spend much cashish. going to try keep it under 5k total but wont have everything til early next year.

If I end up coming, I'll send you my number so you can give me a buzz when you are getting near my place.. Don't think I'll make it home from work and then to Kirawee in time.

should be down like a clown for this one.

im in for this one

Madddd, Better be bro should be a good night

If I end up coming, I'll send you my number so you can give me a buzz when you are getting near my place.. Don't think I'll make it home from work and then to Kirawee in time.

Hey mate, Yer definatley no probs... We could prob swing past ur area if along the way or something

good to see none of you shire guys are whinging about it being a friday night.

hopefully it will be a decent turnout!

Anth should be able to make this one, just gotta organise tyres and im set, may even put an intake on too if i can be bothered, hopefully nothin goes wrong with tha new turbo set up

Bro, just under 3 weeks , Plenty of time ! Make sure your there :thumbsup:

Hey mate, Yer definatley no probs... We could prob swing past ur area if along the way or something

Sweet, still 50/50 at the moment... have been warned not to take the car out at nights or travel in a pack of imports. If someone does something stupid they will target me straight away :lol:

yeah f**k it, im down

Thats better, Speak to Ace also make sure he comes :thumbsup:

Sweet, still 50/50 at the moment... have been warned not to take the car out at nights or travel in a pack of imports. If someone does something stupid they will target me straight away :lol:

Hey man, Off topic but is your car running heaps rich or something?

LOL that time i saw u on Stoney creek you had heaps of shit coming outa your exhaust... Hehehe punched cat no doubt but yer was wondering how come..

Anyways hopefully your in also , Love your car

Hey man, Off topic but is your car running heaps rich or something?

LOL that time i saw u on Stoney creek you had heaps of shit coming outa your exhaust... Hehehe punched cat no doubt but yer was wondering how come..

Anyways hopefully your in also , Love your car

I was running it in when you saw me... It has been tuned now but it does blow a little smoke, brand new turbo is leaking oil :rant: if I let it idle for a while it puffs like a dragon, so pissed off about it.

f**k yer pete come

you should have my number at least

ill hopefully have my car back from magic by then

think Erin and i will be there... just having a debate about which car we are taking lol.. thinking hers coz its prettier.. especially since mine copped a hiding from delaminating tyres last weekend :( thanks again though Pete for another awesome IDA day

will see how I go... Got to sort this understeer issue out. Trying to organize some new tyres now then dial a little bit of camber out, put a bit of toe out in it and maybe a little less castor then see how that effects it. Having the front dampers set to soft isn't the best for the street though, front end is way too bouncy now...

NP Bren, it's what I do :lol:

good to see a big turn out makin this cruise

lookin forward it

ill do my best to rally up about 10 or so gong people if that helps it will be huge