UPLATE and WEEKEND REHAB!

That Al Gore vid is sweet.

Also, post of the year to S14 Guy. I laughed for like 5 minutes :lol:

yeah i saw it.

what was it?

i started a fs thread in OT lol

i have no beer...

so Whisky it shall be!

where is everyone? Work is becoming really shit, lately i have been working overtime, suaully past 9.30, im roosted on until 9. And the money i make in that extra time, well i would rather be at home chilling. Sure could wouldnt mind sharing some whiskey with ya Del.

Still on my L's, but Repco has got a sale on now, bought myself 2 central locking kits(one for my mates ke70 and one for when i dont have to drive mummy's car :quagmire: ) and a podfilter.

where is everyone? Work is becoming really shit, lately i have been working overtime, suaully past 9.30, im roosted on until 9. And the money i make in that extra time, well i would rather be at home chilling. Sure could wouldnt mind sharing some whiskey with ya Del.

Still on my L's, but Repco has got a sale on now, bought myself 2 central locking kits(one for my mates ke70 and one for when i dont have to drive mummy's car :quagmire: ) and a podfilter.

you know i sell all that car shit dont you... lol

and its my Jamesons Irish on tonight.. last night was tullamore dew hmmm

Bought optus wireless internet today, came with 200mb, then won another 200mb winage!

200mb... so you can like send 3 emails or browse NS for ten minutes :P

Bought optus wireless internet today, came with 200mb, then won another 200mb winage!

haha just remembered i recharged my phone * puts in code * i won a game, sick <_>

My mate has won a 8GB iTouch from recharging

Where do you work Del? i know you sell it, you work in Holden section right? :whistle:

Havign a think about what game i should get for the phone that i just won; NFS prostreet or skate hmmm, could get both since im on turbo charged LoL

Im actually the Holden AND the Ford man now.. im doing both roles. swapping between them. work at a parts retailer.. the biggest ORIGINAL holden and ford eqipped retailers in the state... :P we supply the dealers :)

there is a few of us workers on here...

Im actually the Holden AND the Ford man now.. im doing both roles. swapping between them. work at a parts retailer.. the biggest ORIGINAL holden and ford eqipped retailers in the state... :P we supply the dealers :)

where man where, damn :hypo:

IK2004, $100 a month on my mobile phone gets me unlimited calls sms, mms and 2 gig data per month.

pay a tethering fee.. and u can use that data thru a lap top and your phone as a wireless modem..

now i know who to look for when our shit doesnt rock up after being ordered hahaha

nah.

parts stuff ups get me out of some cunty jobs down here... haha

now i know who to look for when our shit doesnt rock up after being ordered hahaha

nah.

parts stuff ups get me out of some cunty jobs down here... haha

dealing with holden stock today.. receiving HAMILTON holden stock in my crates!!! idiots at holden frked up lol

LoL a Lada, thats fair mad, iw onder what engine it would be cranking :quagmire:

waves arms in air. So you work in a warehouse that supplies only holden and ford? or also off the streets customers?

LoL a Lada, thats fair mad, iw onder what engine it would be cranking :quagmire:

waves arms in air. So you work in a warehouse that supplies only holden and ford? or also off the streets customers?

we supply ORIG holden and ford. we do ALL filters plugs oils etc.. and starter motors brakes, disk pads.. monroe, KYB boshc hella narva etc etc etc...

but we supply Panels and engines etc for holden and ford. but no one else.

i can build a VE from my floor stock.. chasis rails and all.. half sides of cars.. the lot.. Gen3s in crates..

and yes the 7 local and 3 country locations supply walk in customers..

we dont deal with panels and engines of other makes.. well daewoo and mazda..as they are subsidiaries of holden and ford.. we do chev etc... :P

but we only do normal stuff for the other vehicle manufacturers. starter motors, water pumps, brakes, disks, rotors pads etc.. filters oils.. all forms of automotive stuff..

why the f**k did i say id work tomorrow, :( i want a sleep in

FML

ive got my work xmas party tomorrow.

free drinks

FTW

why the f**k did i say id work tomorrow, :( i want a sleep in

i agree, i've got 1 hour of jack hammering left to do then i can relax...hard concrete is hard <_>

ive got my work xmas party tomorrow.

free drinks

FTW

Me too. Win.

*high fives*