Sign in to follow this  
YB50FT

NSW Girl Club Name

Add any other names you can think of in this thread  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one name that you think should contend in the top 3

• Pretty Killowatts
    • Mulan Racing
    • Bishoujo Senshi (beautiful young warrior princess in japanese)
    • Chick Torque
    • Dori Skirts
    • Siren Motorsport
    • Team Turbo Skirts
    • Sick Skirts
    • Ball & Chain Boostin
    • Blush 'n' Boost
    • Ball Breakers
    • Tough Skirts
    • Turbo Chivalry
    • Miss Motorsport
    • Blurred Motorsport

Ive just thrown up 15 options to start with, if you think of something different just add it into the thread. We can propose a closing time for voting and then repeat another poll revealing the top three to ensure it is fair and easy.

Erin

Here are some suggestions I came up with to help you out because I wasn't really feeling any of those names on the list,

1. Horse-powered Heinies

2. Turbo Tuts

3. Feminine Flange

4. Turbo Taco's

5. Boostin' Broads

6. Ghosty's Angels

7. Gurl Powah!

8. Forced Femmes

9. Luxe Lashes

10. 'Gate Ladies

11. Hooning Heels

/assonance ftw

Personally I like Turbo Taco's :thumbsup:

careful what you say boys remember you are not supposed to be posting in here...

Hmmm...... *waves ban stick at guys using this area* (even if turbo taco's gave me a laugh)

How about starting a Pretty Motorsports NSW Chapter.

They got a cool logo, merch, and forum already

Talk to Kat *eyecandy* on the forums for more details.

-loz

Hmmm...... *waves ban stick at guys using this area* (even if turbo taco's gave me a laugh)

How about starting a Pretty Motorsports NSW Chapter.

They got a cool logo, merch, and forum already

Talk to Kat *eyecandy* on the forums for more details.

-loz

I'd be quite happy to go along with that if the others girls are happy too thumbsup.gif

Just out of curiousity girls......are we preferring to create a new club or a branch of the SA 'Pretty Motorsport' as loz suggested?

i love blush n boost but i think its a great idea to branch off pretty motorsport.. it would be great to make a biggish girls car club with members in all states :)

Hey Arlene what about my suggestion?? sikbitches.. LOL kidding relax.. musta been auburn carpark maccas talk..

blush nd boost sounds awesome.. and so do alotta others..

im easy let me know yah..

make sure you vote on your favourite......maybe we need another poll to decide whether to go with pretty motorsport or a new name......I may just change the poll a little

sorry girls i know i am in Qld atm but the car has never left nsw... a the same i am not so sure there is anything "pretty" about my S15...

Hey Arlene what about my suggestion?? sikbitches.. LOL kidding relax.. musta been auburn carpark maccas talk..

blush nd boost sounds awesome.. and so do alotta others..

im easy let me know yah..

I love the sikbitches .. but of course that is just too much .... hahahha a

make sure you vote on your favourite......maybe we need another poll to decide whether to go with pretty motorsport or a new name......I may just change the poll a little

branching off with pretty motorsport would be good as well .. cause would be bigger but however does anyone here talk to them> cause if we were really close to them then yes we should branch off .... or if not I think we should create a small lill group for the NSW girls first/other states....

but to you girls ... Cause it would be a much closer group for ourself who joins into it ... we need more say in this ladies>

branching off with pretty motorsport would be good as well .. cause would be bigger but however does anyone here talk to them> cause if we were really close to them then yes we should branch off .... or if not I think we should create a small lill group for the NSW girls first/other states....

but to you girls ... Cause it would be a much closer group for ourself who joins into it ... we need more say in this ladies>

I agree with you there....I'm not too sure what they've been doing with Pretty Motorsport of late as I can't seem to access the thread anymore.

Guess like we're on our own with this ... next part would be just agreeing with the name and getting someone to design it ...

Guess like we're on our own with this ... next part would be just agreeing with the name and getting someone to design it ...

I'm suggesting a time limit on this coz it seems all the girls are M.I.A. these days.

We will all agree on one name picked from the top 2-3 votes. I thought maybe voting should close by the end of Jan 2010, I figured it would give any girls who haven't gotten in on it time to give their thoughts.

Just an idea.....any thoughts on this process???

Naww! Sucks I live in Bris now :(

I like Dori Skirts :lol:

Naww! Sucks I live in Bris now sad.gif

I like Dori Skirts laugh.gif

You not in Newy anymore?

Seems like its between Dori Skirts and Blush 'n' Boost

Nah hun, I moved to Brisbane after Christmas!! :D

Blush n boost sounds good too!!

Names stolen from another car site - Costly Obsessions thumbsup.gif or Blurred Motorsport

Are these names in use for an established club already?

Costly Obsessions is, Blurred Motorsport isn't.

Has 'Blurred Motorsport' been mentioned/suggested on other sites....just don't want to add it in the poll if its been ripped off from somewhere else

Not as such, Blur and Blurred have been mentioned on other sites but not Blurred Motorsport.

No worries.....will add it to the poll. Just be mindful if someone on another site is using or planning to use a particular name.

The ones I came up with I just made up randomly but if you see it on another site let me know.

I've added the suggestion of 'Blurred Motorsport' which replaced the notion of branching off from SA 'Pretty Motorsport' as no one has voted in favour of that idea.

So far 'Dori Skirts' is winning with 4 votes, my only concern with this one is how many girls actually drift?

Hi I was just reading the suggestions and Blush n Boost reminded me of Puss in Boots LOL so maybe Puss in Boost would be a funny suggestion what ya think??? :lol:

Edited by WokStar

Hi I was just reading the suggestions and Blush n Boost reminded me of Puss in Boots LOL so maybe Puss in Boost would be a funny suggestion what ya think??? laugh.gif

I really like that.....funny as.....but being a school teacher I would have to refrain from that kind of slang being displayed on my car.....but honestly....thats funny