Sign in to follow this  
Spazo

Your new years resolution?

Actually I'm gonna add that I don't wanna spend as much time on the net... I've had a few days off and I don't miss it at all.

Boring life wasting crap.

If anyone is serious about this stuff they should actually WRITE it down on paper!

Every year split the paper into 4 sections.

Work/Personal/Health/Financial

Write your goals down, and then put them away somewhere safe. Every year Get your last years paper out, tick off what you completed, and start again!

Work:

- Build My business up to a solid core of 50+ employees.

- Have a profit share in the area of 12K per month.

- Make my business self sustaining and become redundant. Enjoy. :)

Personal:

- Shag a couple nymphos

- Try and find a nice, Hot girl who completes my world (yea... good luck with that one)

- Work on my diplomatic/political PR/HR UPWARDS.. Schmoose my bosses better ;)

Health:

-Continue what I have started. Sub 90kg and Sub 18% body fat.

- Have a 6 pack for the first time in my life

- Get back into Racquetball... Havent done that in a while!

Financial:

- Clear all bad debt.

- Expand financial port folio

- Start a little 'nest egg'

- Get enough funds to travel for a month, and get infront on car payments

buy my 1st investment unit andmove out for a while.

and to get back into study

or start a business in laser hair removal and work out of the investment property

Put some money away for an investment property. and excel as much as possible at work.

All I realy want is to be totally unafraid, totally congruent with myself, and never want or need to make apologies for who I am or what I do.

I'd love to do this. I'm always so afraid of standing up for myself because i'm scared of the consequences.

Blind Injustice nice list! :thumbsup:

That's awesome stuff.

Things i want to do this year are:

- Try and get fit (not sure how i want to do this..would love to play soccer/b-ball again but my knee/ankle is on the verge of being rubbish and i don't really want to push that any further)

- Buy a new family car

- Start a family

- Buy another import (this may be more 2011)

- Spend more time with my wife, and appreciate her a bit more

- Hopefully save up a bit of a deposit for an investment property (this may also be 2011)

- If it permits, hopefully get into marketing/advertising - although i just started a new management job, so we'll see how that pans out

Personal:

get the car sorted & back on track

buy a trailer

get back into martial arts - BJJ or Muay Thai

ride the pushie to work as often as possible

clear some debt

get some drum lessons

Work:

Get promoted

Get a higher pay grade by doing career progression courses

job stream courses - increase my knowledge base

Try to catch up to Charlie Sheen's record. Or something more realistic stop saying CBF and actually just doing it. So no more laziness.

Hmmm New Years resolution would be to sell my S13, Buy a block of land & save as much money as I can among many other things :thumbsup:

my ny resolution is to get fitter and drop another 3kg. however my ny goals are to: 1. Donate blood as much and as often as allowed (got first donation tomorrow!). 2. Volunteer my time and services to a charity in soup kitchens once a week (Going through the process now with Salvation Army). 3. Get into police force (this one is hardest, gotta work on fitness more and on the interview uestions etc-going to a public career day in Victoria Sq Adelaide on Jan 17th 1030am-130pm for those interested in also attending)

that seems to be my main goals and resolutions. As you can see im pretty much done and it aint even 2010 so ill definitely be able to keep my goals! hear a lot of people who make resolutions and dont keep them! lol

an added extra will be to ride my bike to work but i do not know if i will complete that goal lol! like to put stuff down that i can actually achieve, not dream! not even worrying bout a house or a car just yet. gotta pay off my debt of 11k then i will look at getting an Evo IX.

i havent posted on here in yoooonnnkkkkssss

my new years resolutions are to finish building my track car with my mate asap as our sponsor is on our backs big time and im getting very very impatient. Get stuck into malalla and as soon as its built start building an identical sister car so we have a car each. Get my sil80 off defect and put the final touches on it, Maybe take that out for a drift prac sometime. Not date any more fu*kwits, infact.. not date at all... ann yeah.. just finish my cars and concentrate on sliding.

My new years resolutions is to go with the flow. lols I got no resolutions because i never stick with it.

I want to run in a marathon in 2010. Should be hard work and I don't know if I'll be able to finsh but I will keep trying untill I do.

Grow a nice Emo fringe.

Edd GTR inspired you? :lol:

*waits for ban*

Mine are

- Spend less on the car and start saving more. (Have been doing this really well last few months)

- Start working out hard again. (Slacked off past couple of months due to lack of motivation again)

- Go back and do some sort of study. (Dreading this but it needs to be done so I can get a better paying job)

- Take the s14 out to lala.

- Spend less on the car and start saving more. (Have been doing this really well last few months)

Not contradictory at all :whistle:

:lol:

But pretty typical for an import owner.

my ny resolution is to get fitter and drop another 3kg. however my ny goals are to: 1. Donate blood as much and as often as allowed (got first donation tomorrow!). 2. Volunteer my time and services to a charity in soup kitchens once a week (Going through the process now with Salvation Army). 3. Get into police force (this one is hardest, gotta work on fitness more and on the interview uestions etc-going to a public career day in Victoria Sq Adelaide on Jan 17th 1030am-130pm for those interested in also attending)

that seems to be my main goals and resolutions. As you can see im pretty much done and it aint even 2010 so ill definitely be able to keep my goals! hear a lot of people who make resolutions and dont keep them! lol

Hoping to do the same thing this year.

Currently going through the steps to sign up in army reserve as it can apparently help in passing selection.

Get my license back and do the most epic 1jz skid the universe has ever seen and then loose my license for it. Yes, mature goals.

1. Improve fitness and lose some weight

2. Spend more time on me by cutting back on commitments

3. Going away on a real holiday - and not to a motorsport event.

Get my license back and do the most epic 1jz skid the universe has ever seen and then loose my license for it. Yes, mature goals.

I like this goal! Please film it, for verification by the Board of Epic 1J Skids.

Mine is to get a job in the field I've been studying for the past few years,

+1

+2

lose more weight. was 103kg in september, now 85kg. wanna get down to around 70ish. quit smoking...too expensive, get a decent paying job where i dont have to work like a slave. and get my own placethumbsup.gif

Buy a new car (most likely a MY06 or MY07 WRX)

And learn and use my DSLR more.

:lol: Yeah that plan is set to fail.

Looking at plans for next year, iv'e been thinking about what my goals were for the year and how i went.

Use my new degree to get work, get my deposit together for my first property, recover 2 debts i'm owed, stay clear of violence and negative people and have and win a few fights (boxing).

This was posted near on a year ago.

Work - Gained a job teaching as planned. Done

Deposit - Have saved the money, though not sure if it's time to invest or not. Done

Recover Debts - recovered majority of larger debt and have court ruling on minor one. Half Done

Stay clear of bullshit - had an awesome year with great people, no issues. Done

Boxing fights - Broke my hand and moved to the sticks for work where there's no boxing gym. Failed.

Looking back, pretty stoked with the results, the boxing was a let down at the time, but iv'e focused more on weights training and have had some good results, so it's no biggie. Now jus to retreive that other debt, don't like my chance before xmas haha.

How have others gone? Will you continue with some goals in 2011 or all new ones?