Sign in to follow this  
Flying180

Formula 1 Discussion Topic

8/10ths of a second is huge, i think Vettel will kill this race

yeah, noone was even close.. hopefully vettel holds hamilton up for a second on the front straight so webs can dive in for first.. then vettel will skin him and thats it.. red bull 1-2!!! :)

I'm pretty new to F1, so maybe some of you guys can help me out..

Is there much difference between the cars or is Vettell really that good?

I personally think he's a bit of a *milkshake* after watching him last year, but I give him credit for his lap times.

yea there's a difference between the cars but he is quick and he shits all over Webber at the moment, and hes only going to get better

I personally think he's a bit of a *milkshake* after watching him last year, but I give him credit for his lap times.

For raw pace, yes he is that good. His racing ettitquete and attitude leave a lot to be desired. Interestingly, last year he had 9 pole positions but only converted 3 of them into wins.

wow well webber got spanked hard by vettel. awesome performance by hamilton, far exceeded expectations

So did the rest of the field.... going to be trolling again this year I see.

hahaha why not, it's so much fun! but i was referring to the fact that they were in the same car, which is far superior to anyone elses at the moment

For raw pace, yes he is that good. His racing ettitquete and attitude leave a lot to be desired. Interestingly, last year he had 9 pole positions but only converted 3 of them into wins.

+1. Kid needs to learn some etiquette. Treat people with some respect. but he is a bloody good driver. Just needs to respect the others.

Webber is finished.

Hats off to Petrov - sterling effort.

Well that was a bit ridiculous with Vettel out so far ahead..

If that's what the rest of the series is going to be like, that's a borefest..

I can understand some people are great drivers.. But being that far ahead is a little questionable, when you're supposedly matched up against some of the best drivers in the world.

wow petrov, just wow. went about his business quietly and such a great result!

raelly really hope hamilton doesn't get pinged by the stewards for his car....

As much as i hate russian's I must say well done to Petrov, if only Kubica could be back

Well that was a bit ridiculous with Vettel out so far ahead..

If that's what the rest of the series is going to be like, that's a borefest..

Tend to agree, yeah he's a great driver and in a great team but I'm not interested in watching a 1 man show.

Webber is finished.

Hats off to Petrov - sterling effort.

its round one man...

theres 18 races still to go... he finished s**t last year in Australia as well...

Didn't even finish last year. He crashed into Hamilton.

Bring back the crazy boosted f1 cars I reckon. Those things were Friggin insane. These days it is just a little predictable. I still get into it but I doesn't blow my skirt up like those 1500+ hp BMW turbo f1 cars of the bygone era!!

Koboyashi deserves a better team in my opinion... put him in a McLaren, Red Bull or a Ferrari he has a good chance of being the next Schumacher in my opinion... and an actual decent driver that comes out of Japan not that he isn't already...

Koboyashi deserves a better team in my opinion... put him in a McLaren, Red Bull or a Ferrari he has a good chance of being the next Schumacher in my opinion... and an actual decent driver that comes out of Japan not that he isn't already...

laugh.gif

You mean the next *richard cranium* of F1?

Schutard was the worst thing to hit F1. He is worse than Vettel. All he would do is drive dirty and if things didn't go his way he would have a whinge. So many times he has cheated and done the dirtiest shit ever. Can't deny it either, I'm not the only one that thinks it. Proof of it all over the web.

laugh.gif

You mean the next *richard cranium* of F1?

Schutard was the worst thing to hit F1. He is worse than Vettel. All he would do is drive dirty and if things didn't go his way he would have a whinge. So many times he has cheated and done the dirtiest shit ever. Can't deny it either, I'm not the only one that thinks it. Proof of it all over the web.

I'm not talking from a driving perspective I'm talking from a fame perspective...

Ah ok. Most people like Schumacher because everyone else does. People think, eh well everyone likes Schumacher so I guess I will like him too.

Vettel is a dirty dago, eversince he smashed into Webber last season I loathe him.

Why do you call Vettel a "dago"?

No reason just because

Explain the meaning of "dago"

Saubers disqualified and stripped of points

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2011/3/11874.html

very very harsh...

ferrari fixes a race by letting Alonso pass Massa and escapes with a $100,000 fine... few minor technical shit wrong with the Sauber's and its a witch hunt... thats f**king rat... at least don't take it away from the drivers they just be jealous because they can f**k s**t up...

Racial slur towards guido's

How could you call a German a dago, if that's a specific word for the Italians, you *richard cranium*.

How could you call a German a dago, if that's a specific word for the Italians, you *richard cranium*.

Because it will have less of a backlash than calling him a Nazi.

He's a considerate racist.

Saubers disqualified and stripped of points

http://www.formula1....11/3/11874.html

very very harsh...

ferrari fixes a race by letting Alonso pass Massa and escapes with a $100,000 fine... few minor technical shit wrong with the Sauber's and its a witch hunt... thats f**king rat... at least don't take it away from the drivers they just be jealous because they can f**k s**t up...

psst...your bias is showing,

rules are rules,

well they are appealing so see what happens with that first.

id love to know why webber was so far off the pace. he should be at least matching vettel they have the same car ffs lol

Because it will have less of a backlash than calling him a Nazi.

He's a considerate racist.

I'll rather have you call me a Nazi then a dago. Does anybody know, what dago means?