Sign in to follow this  
Flying180

Formula 1 Discussion Topic

Racial slur towards guido's

How could you call a German a dago, if that's a specific word for the Italians, you *richard cranium*.

Because it will have less of a backlash than calling him a Nazi.

He's a considerate racist.

I'll rather have you call me a Nazi then a dago. Does anybody know, what dago means?

Calm down Adolf, I told you what it means. I also stated I said it for no specific reason, it just went well with 'dirty'

Stop being such a nancy

edit: and im not calling you anything until this post.

How could you call a German a dago, if that's a specific word for the Italians, you *richard cranium*.

I'll rather have you call me a Nazi then a dago. Does anybody know, what dago means?

Calm down Adolf, I told you what it means. I also stated I said it for no specific reason, it just went well with 'dirty'

Stop being such a nancy

A dago is a cowardly Italian who swapped sides in gun battles in WW2. Everytime when the other side was stronger they run over to the stronger side: Here "They go" again.

They Go = Dago

Who wants to be called a cowardly Italien.

By the way, Sebastian Vettel is going to be the 2011 Champion.

Stop being such a nancy

A dago is a cowardly Italian who swapped sides in gun battles in WW2. Everytime when the other side was stronger they run over to the stronger side: Here "They go" again.

They Go = Dago

Who wants to be called a cowardly Italien.

By the way, Sebastian Vettel is going to be the 2011 Champion.

Yes that may be what it meant in the 1940's but its not so specific or relevant in the 21st century is it. Still doesnt mean I used it in the right context but as I said I just wrote it as it rolled off the tongue.

Anyway it seems that he will own this year but hopefully Webber will get up, as that was the most exciting thing for me last season!

I'm lucky in two ways: I go for Vettel as a born German and for Webber as an Aussie

HERB so whats your thoughts on last years turkish grand prix??

Hi Trent

I properbly get hammered again like usual, but I thrive on that.

The first thing actualy, when I saw the accident,I thought was, why didn't Webber move over.

Last night I went thru this thread from page 6, post 176, where you can see 4 pictures and you can see Vettel nose of the car was allready in front of Webbers and he must have seen him, but didn't move.Then you read the communication between the drivers and the pits and then you find out it wasn't just a normal accident.

As I was in Germany 4 weeks later I watched a F1 race and similar a same thing happened between the two. Webber pushed Vettel of the track in to the gravel with tonnes of room next to him and a former F1 Champion Nicki Lauda analised the two incidents after the race and he gave the the two foults to Webber and Nicki Lauda said, not me, it's time for Red Bull to talk to Webber. I quoted Nicki Laudas comment but I still got hammered.There is hardly a page where Vettel wasn't put down, but as Webber hit Kovalinen , everyone commented normal, without the nasty stuff.

I realy hoped for Webber to win the Championship, because Vettel is young enough to win after that. I never get involved in privat lives of anyone, if Vettel is an arsehole or not, I wouldn't give a damn.If you stuff millions of dollars down a jung blokes throat, they all get up them selfes.

Take your time and read thru the whole thread. I read it from Page 6 on to the last page, it's very interesting.

I just like the F1 Racing.

you guys are so quick to predict the season outcome. theres 5 guys who can win the title but it depends on how quick the teams can develop the cars as there have been some very significant changes. tyres, kers, DRS, rear wing/ban of double diffusers. theres no telling how the season will go until about half way with the scoring system.

HERB so whats your thoughts on last years turkish grand prix??

Hi Trent

I properbly get hammered again like usual, but I thrive on that.

The first thing actualy, when I saw the accident,I thought was, why didn't Webber move over.

Last night I went thru this thread from page 6, post 176, where you can see 4 pictures and you can see Vettel nose of the car was allready in front of Webbers and he must have seen him, but didn't move.Then you read the communication between the drivers and the pits and then you find out it wasn't just a normal accident.

As I was in Germany 4 weeks later I watched a F1 race and similar a same thing happened between the two. Webber pushed Vettel of the track in to the gravel with tonnes of room next to him and a former F1 Champion Nicki Lauda analised the two incidents after the race and he gave the the two foults to Webber and Nicki Lauda said, not me, it's time for Red Bull to talk to Webber. I quoted Nicki Laudas comment but I still got hammered.There is hardly a page where Vettel wasn't put down, but as Webber hit Kovalinen , everyone commented normal, without the nasty stuff.

I realy hoped for Webber to win the Championship, because Vettel is young enough to win after that. I never get involved in privat lives of anyone, if Vettel is an arsehole or not, I wouldn't give a damn.If you stuff millions of dollars down a jung blokes throat, they all get up them selfes.

Take your time and read thru the whole thread. I read it from Page 6 on to the last page, it's very interesting.

I just like the F1 Racing.

sweet, now i'm not the only one that's gonna get hammered this season! :lol:

Martin Brundle called it at the time.

Vettels fault.. always and forever.

Who is Martin Brundle compere to Nicki Lauda?

Who is Martin Brundle compere to Nicki Lauda? I would like to see a discussion between the two of them about the accident.

Who is Martin Brundle compere to Nicki Lauda? I would like to see a discussion between the two of them about the accident.

Lauda = Austrian, biased

Brundle = English, unbiased

And there endeth the lesson

Lauda = Austrian, biased

And there ended the lesson

I didn't know Austria is in Germany, thanks teacher Chappers

Lauda = Austrian, biased

And there ended the lesson

I didn't know Austria is in Germany, thanks teacher Chappers

Red Bull = Austrian

Dietrich Mateschitz = Owner Red Bull = Austrian

Helmut Marko = Red Bull Driver Manager = Austrian

Seb Vettell = Teachers Pet = German

Can I make it any clearer? And if you deny there is a close relationship between Germans and Austrians you are a moron.

Furthermore, both Mateschitz and Marko publicly stated that it was Webber's fault along with Lauda.

It hardly surprises me that the Austrian's back the German, just like we'd probably back a Kiwi over a Spaniard.

Here endeth your substitute lesson.

Anyway.. What's important now is that webber just focuses and pushes harder.. Shit I just want to see some close racing at the front, winning by even 5+ seconds is boring..

Now I have to tell my wife, she might married a moron.

Trent, why did you asked about "That" accident.

The hammers and chissels are coming out.

I don't hijack this thread to defend some stupid quotes.

I just know that Webber and Vettel drive for Red Bull, one is a experienced and fantastic driver and one is a young fantastic driver, who still needs a lot of experience.

GO F1

why WOULD webber move over? 2 drivers fighting for the championship, why would webber make it easier for him? webber didnt make it dangerous, he made it difficult, vettel turned into webber causing a crash, what did he expect to happen when you turn into another car?

Now I have to tell my wife, she might married a moron.

Trent, why did you asked about "That" accident.

The hammers and chissels are coming out.

I don't hijack this thread to defend some stupid quotes.

I just know that Webber and Vettel drive for Red Bull, one is a experienced and fantastic driver and one is a young fantastic driver, who still needs a lot of experience.

GO F1

thats what started the healthy arguement did it not? :)

why WOULD webber move over? 2 drivers fighting for the championship, why would webber make it easier for him? webber didnt make it dangerous, he made it difficult, vettel turned into webber causing a crash, what did he expect to happen when you turn into another car?

Yes, why should he move over, they just get payed from the same owner, he just was told, he's in a slower car and it was at the beginning of the championship and they are teammates and drive for Red Bull. Vettel didn't expect Webber to stay stubbornly in his line when he is in a slower car. Ignore where the two of them come from, just look at the accident it self. They could have finished 1-2, which is good for the manufacturers points, but like you said, why should he make it easier, he made it difficult and in the end impossible.

you seem to be forgetting, vettel turned into webber. there is no excuse, webber was employing race tactics, in a race, whether it was good for the team or not isnt really relevant, vettel turned into webbers car, that's not race tactics, that's driving into someone.

I started to reply but thought f**k it.

We've talked about this enough in the past :lol:

You're always going to get divided opinions about it so meh!

you seem to be forgetting, vettel turned into webber. there is no excuse, webber was employing race tactics, in a race, whether it was good for the team or not isnt really relevant, vettel turned into webbers car, that's not race tactics, that's driving into someone.

His race tactic cost him 2 places and cost him a 1-2 finish for the team

Yes, why should he move over, they just get payed from the same owner, he just was told, he's in a slower car and it was at the beginning of the championship and they are teammates and drive for Red Bull. Vettel didn't expect Webber to stay stubbornly in his line when he is in a slower car. Ignore where the two of them come from, just look at the accident it self. They could have finished 1-2, which is good for the manufacturers points, but like you said, why should he make it easier, he made it difficult and in the end impossible.

Ah Herb, how I've missed that German matter-of-factness..... despite it being wayward.

Slower car - how many times across how many teams has that been veiled speech for 'move over' and we all know yeam tactics aren't allowed........ unless you're in a Ferrari. They still could've finished 1-2 if Vettel hadn't hit Webber, but a Webber - Vettel 1-2 isn't how Red Bull want to play.

The entire operation has been set up around a groomed Vettel. He'd been hand chosen by Lord Helmut many years beforehand, much like Hamilton for McLaren. He naturally expects to be number 1 as that's the way he was groomed and treated before he joined the team and before he won the title.

Germans have never been known for their leniency towards others, why start now?

EDIT: So Vettel's tactic of throwing a tantrum at 200km/h and hitting his team mate didn't cost Red Bull a 1-2 finish.

Yeah, in hind-site Webber would've been better off letting Vettel past.

However, in hind site, vettel would've been better off conceding the fact he hadn't and couldn't complete a pass.

Vettel made the move, not Webber.

Vettel lost out the most.

Yes, it could've been avoided, but there shouldn't have been a situation like that especially as team mates.

The problem was they were both fighting for the championship which meant they had to compete against each other. It's the old 'chicken run', except Vettel broke first.

I started to reply but thought f**k it.

We've talked about this enough in the past :lol:

You're always going to get divided opinions about it so meh!

i seriously am blown away by the logic of vettel fans in this case. they see that because they think webber should let him pass (illegal, and f**king stupid from webbers perspective when they were both championship contenders), as a justification for vettel plowing into webber.

Yeah, but "for the team", Webber should've let his teammate in front, instead of the team having to continually slow down Webber by telling him to shift gears earlier blah blah blah.

That way, Red Bull would've finished 1-2, with their poster-boy number 1.

rolleyes.gif

we keep forgetting, vettel moved into webbers car...

it's not a matter of, oh they both played tactics, but webber was in the wrong as he should have let him pass, webber employed normal race tactics, vettel employed being a dick and driving into someone elses car.

so going on your logic it's webbers tactic of holding his line, not vettels tactic of turning into webber that cost the team a 1-2 :lol:

hahahha HERB give it up, you'll never win with this bunch, any slight anti-webberism will be shot down instantly, at the end of the day, Vettel was world champion, that's all that can be said. just smile and wave...