Sign in to follow this  
meminto

S13 to S15 Dash Tech Video

The more pics the better cant wait to do this.

has anyone managed to get s15 dcc to work with the s13 gear (vent controls and heater box)

or even gotten s15 dcc to work with all the s15 sensors and heater box?

and does anyone have access to the wiring diagrams for the dcc from an s15?

ok i asked around and someone on an electrical forum explained what the difference was, and it appears at this stage that the T one will work, yet the T one at jaycar is also sold as 7805 and 7812 so i will be using that as the voltage regulators and ill post up after its built if it works in standard form with enough adjustment to give acurate kph readings and if it doesnt what i end up doing to fix it, so far with all components you get a bit of change from $30

Edited by scott black

So I'm about to do this conversion (Next few days) Anyone know where to find the linked video? Popping up as private and the last 3 - 4 searching I haven't been able to find any how - to guides.

triedn PM meminto in this forum and his youtube but i dont think his active in this forum anymore.

if anyone can see it, could they please download the video or just lend me their youtube details so i can get a

very good idea how to do this converion.

Thank you

Hi Guys,

Here is the video doc I made for installing the S15 dash into an S13.. I was going to add it to the thread but thought it would be better to put it in its own thread for ease of searching..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yrOJu62FMk

Cheers...

Matt

says video is private

this thread is 3 years old.... video is probably dead

i finaly got around to finishing off my dash convertion today, sooo much bigger job than originally planned, involved cutting welding up the original heater and ac holes in the firewall and drilling new ones, making some brackets for the the s15 ac gear, pulling apart a s15 dash harness to get the climate control stuff off. and cut and shut the s13 and s15 dash bar,

in the end i have the s15 dash installed, with all the s15 vents and heater and aircon fans (jdm s15 dcc :) ) giant pain in the ass to do though

Vid is private - can not watch it either.

He hasnt posted in about 6months so safe to say this thread may not get seen.

It is an old video so im sure if you do search around the forum you will see many questions asked about it, i converted my S14 to S15 dash and it was a rather simple process but i done a full removal of all non needed accessories aircon/heater etc also. Purely a dash and gauges.

Sorry that was a stupid way of asking the question!

Does the s15 dash fit with the s14 door trims?

I know this is an old thread, i am building a new drift car, i am wanting to incorporate the s15 dash/cluster into my S13 so i just need to know a baisc wiring diagram of how to hook it all up to mkae it work..

just need the basics

Speedo,

REVS,

fuel,

temp,

battery and engine light possily..